1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    One key line for me: "reflected on their attitude." That is what you do in China when you are detained and don't want to stay in jail. However, in China you have to confess and apologize and say you won't do it again (or pay all your taxes, as in the case of Fan Bing Bing).

• Like Like x 2
  2. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Maho push incoming. That’s all I’m going to say for the rest of this sickening incident. Peace, guys

• Useful Useful x 2
  3. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    Nope, you're a foreigner which means the police charge you for your Katsudon before they deport you.

4. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Dun do that in Sillypore, Japan have a bowl of Katsudon we only have a cup of 3-in-1 coffee mix.

Back to topic ...
    Was that the official statement or ... will there be any updates or followup on the official statement ?

5. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

As outsider im feel pessimistic after the news of her apologize, like this japan afteral, thing wont get anywhere when the right of individual is less worthy than group/corporate interest. But kudos to public reaction which seems also cant accept it as well. ppl should keep pressuring those organisation by voicing their support. Thing may not bring any significant cultural revolution but at least one can hope its just doesnt end up as damage control gimmick

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Tk-Tonkla

Tk-Tonkla Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    Based on 'The management is still working on finding out what happen' from the translation,
    I think we can expect an update or more follow-up statement from the management about this incident.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I want to believe that things will turn out alright as Cristafari said but the AKS statement feels like they're trying to gaslight Maho and the fans, saying that some guy approached a member on the street and inadvertently gave away the information...that's such blatant attempt at trying to protect the member that doxxed Maho and allegedly sent these guys after her. Maho said at least one of them came out of a members room living opposite her.

I know people don't want to rush to judgement since everyone initially went after Nakai and it turns out that it's unlikely to be her. But Nishigata has to be the chief suspect now right?

• Agree Agree x 6
  8. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    well, at this current time, what do you think will happen to that member if they told us her name??

you know some wotas are crazy

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. theworldofwindow

theworldofwindow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sutoririka
    The culprit was Uemura Asuza, I stand by my comment.
    She disappeared and withdrew very hastily from the AKB48 group. I think she must plan something big and nasty to destroy the whole friendly and compatible atmosphere of this idol group. I am so angry now.

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Creative Creative x 6
  10. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    As part of what Maho said has been officially confirmed, I now (have a basis to) believe that all she said was true. So I think management just wants to sacrifice 1 member instead of all those leaked info. They just made it sounds like she carelessly leaked the info instead of intentionally did that.
    Moreover, what Maho said is far more reasonable than what staff said.
    If Tano or Nishigata turns out to be that "one member", we have the right to suspect other is also involved.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 5
  11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Whichever the member is, I just want them (whether it's one member or two) to resign, I don't want anything else physical or mental to happen to them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

i believe two members will graduate.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. JVJ

JVJ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    I am very disturbed by how the AKS statement differs from Maho's tweet.

AKS statement seems to suggest that it was an innocent leak of 'enough' information from a member to the fans that led to the fans being able to deduce more information to carry out their attack. (See page 46 of this thread)

Whereas, from Maho's tweet, it suggest that there was a malicious intent by the members to have her be attacked. (See Page 24 of this thread)

• Agree Agree x 9
  14. theworldofwindow

theworldofwindow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sutoririka
    But seriously, why do one (or some) of the NGT48 members want to attack Mahohon?
    What was the purpose, what was the reason? Mahohon is not one of the most pushed members by the staff either. If she happened to center literally every single song like Tecchi, it would be at least a reason for the members to be jealous at her.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. oblivious247

oblivious247 Kenkyuusei

People are awful and do awful things.

• Agree Agree x 10
  16. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Why arent they prosecuting the men tho? Well, i guess this is Japan afterall.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    It's because Maho is a serious girl working in line with all the rules. Obviously someone who doesnt follow the rules and has to deal with her on a regular basis would maybe attack her.

• Like Like x 4
  18. welp

welp Next Girls

In a way, I'm glad that Maho apologized. I believe it's a deal. I believe the management promised her a good deal that she could still be in the group in same condition as that she had been or even better, or she might not have taken it.

This likely is very reason why the management has kept culprit members secret, not to protect the members but to protect the fantasy idol image. They might plan to keep everything behind the closed door, to make the culprits graduate quietly and that's it.

Actually, the victim is often not reliable. The memory of the victim tends to be distorted. Human's memory in general is easily distorted.

Is it? Should we turn blind to domestic violence? If this is mere the case of members slap/catfight behind the scene, the agency may sweep it under rugs all it wants.

What is the use to unveil everything?
    1) To console Maho the victim that the justice is served, don't lose hope in justice and humanity.
    2) To warn all current and future members that this level of action won't be tolerated and will be punished severely.
    3) To assure all members and their parents that the agency care for their safety, see them as humans, not just products.

I remember Johnny's had quite a terrible scandal, even worse than Maho's case. What happened to the agency after the scandal? How is it now?

Also, isn't the one wielding the power at Johnny's now a woman?

Sorry but, I can't see Akimoto hold any responsibility for this.

• Dislike Dislike x 12
    • Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

You can now sign a petition for a proper explanation about this HERE.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 10
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. ermenker

ermenker Kenkyuusei

Remember that Etsuro was hired by AKS thanks to Akimoto's recommendation.