1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I smile everytime i see those pictures. She looks so gorgeous even though i don't like her dress.

• Like Like x 3
  2. MysticInstinct

MysticInstinct Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Congratulations Techi! :) Our baby otter is looking cute! Waiting for you, so rest well..

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Congratulations, Techi!!!!!!.So proud of her!.Still waiting for the day where I can watch Hibiki with her and Keiko Kitagawa, I love them both so much!!!!!.
    :mail::mail::mail::mail::mail:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. fuyuka

fuyuka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Techi was so cute yesterday. Congratulations my babeeee :1st:.
    Finally yuuka confirmed techi not join kouhaku. Thanks god techan can rest :"<. And Pon center garasu. Cant wait!!!!
    However i hate the way they used techi's name to PR kouhaku :poop::poop:.

• Like Like x 4
  5. fuyuka

fuyuka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I found this in Koji-san tweet. It's hurt TT
    Techi 1st event speech I didn’t become idol to be popular. I haven’t been expected since childhood. I’ve been worried & not knowing what I want to do. Always scared & became in bad condition, so I’ve managed to be alive encouraged by grandma. Link: https://twitter.com/kojirabu0419/status/1079568731855114241

• Like Like x 3
  6. yuririn046

yuririn046 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Picture on Neru blog 2/1/2019

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  7. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Umm...can you please reupload the image as a thumbnail?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    • Like Like x 2
  10. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    the whole mahohon issue could give us somewhat of an idea of what had happened back then in decemember 2016, and why techi's personality became the way it did

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Hmm. Hadn't thought of that. Do you mean jealousy and hatred? If the rumours are right, other NGT members are suspected of getting guys to attack the comparatively successful Yamaguchi Maho on her way home after work. They were chased off, and then caught, but supposedly management hushed it up and they were let go. That's the story, anyway. Chilling.

I can't picture anyone going that far in K46, but I expect there have been resentments. These kinds of feelings are part of why I am leery of pushing the competition aspect in idol groups. But there is an argument that recognizing the competition is better than pretending it isn't there. I don't know.

Techi has had to endure an invasion of her dorm (in autumn 2016, according to rumour), then the thwarted attack by the guy with a flare and a knife. And I can't help thinking of Toda Mayu, the independent idol who was slashed 2-3 years ago by a rejected suitor...

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    i doubt anybody within kanji is capable of that, especially the 1st gens. what im bothered about is how a crime as serious as 'assault' or attempted rape would be let off by management like it was trifling offense all for the sake of preserving the group's or management's image. this is why i think there's more to the abrupt personality change we saw in techi than just what everybody else's claims as being in her 'rebellious phase'. that there might be a justifiable cause for techi's sudden 180 degree change.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. cvbm

cvbm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Can you please explain the part "Techi has had to endure an invasion of her dorm.." I never heard such rumor. From the look of it, Kanji girls get along well with each other. Who on earth can have malice towards her?

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

14. candykeyaki

candykeyaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    it wasnt as severe as Mahohon's but there was a rumor going around in 2016 (fukyouwaon era) that some fans found out where keyaki's dorm is and would lurk around the area and ofc it may have scared the members thats why because of that they had to move to another dorm. There was speculations that Techi had to move schools too bc they moved and she wasnt happy about it that may or may not have added to her (plus that flare incident too)sorta negative feeling towards fans :/

15. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Hello, everyone, just wanted to know if there is any update on Techi,if she appeared somewhere and if she is ok, I have been worried about her.
    I miss her so much,but is nice she is resting.

16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    It came out today that one of the guys sent after Maho could be one of those that entered Keyaki dorm back there (NGT dorm was also under this kind of stalking and in some SR the girls were startled by creepy cries) and in other occasions stalked Zuumin. Not an isolated case then and documented in his tweet (though now it's on private). You can find the whole info on Maho thread in NGT member section, but it seems this guy somehow obtains and then sell Members personal info like adress, phone etc. Techi was... 15 at the time? I'm glad that Keyaki mgnmnt was better at handling this thing than NGT's has been.

Techi is collecting nominations this year lol I hope she really rest this time. She deserves it since 3 singles ago.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    mahohon is an adult and we can see how badly shaken she was, whereas techi still a child back then. and antis blame techi for being too dark, how funny

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Maybe that was one of the reason why techi changed so much. It makes sense now.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The rumour I read in early 2017 (and have seen referred to since) was that in fall 2016 some teenage guys actually invaded the dorm and may have found Techi's room. She and the others were said to have liked the dorm, which had a house mother and a kitchen, etc., but they then moved them more downtown, maybe closer to head office, where they could be watched better. This meant a big change from an agreeable group living situation not too far from school, with separate rooms but some kind of common living space, to something more like separate apartments, according to rumour. The rumour included saying that Techi liked her school and was upset about having to leave the area. I think it was early in 2018 that Techi said something about wanting to have everyone living together in a big house. And a lot has happened to her since 2016, from overwork to potentially head-turning praise to harsh criticism to the flare incident to who knows what else.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  20. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    ^ Wait, I forgot...what was the 'flare incident'?