1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    i know we can always depend on sasshi. as for yuihan,,shame on u! I seriously hope maho doesn't read yuihan's, mion's etc whose post gives the fans more upperhand in the power relation imbalance to the members

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

• Informative Informative x 12
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @sscrla Sorry, I didn´t see it!.I will edit my post.
    Is great that is being picked internationally.

4. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

Well that's not what I said but you can have your opinion.

I'm not denying she was attacked and I'm not trying to defend management. I'm just saying that it doesn't make sense that she would apologize after already having gone public unless new shit came to light for her. Its not like AKS is Yakuza and threatening to kill her family. If that were actually the case, she would have never went public to begin with. Saying that management "made her apologize" as if she's a toddler is more demeaning to her than anything I said.

As a man who was jumped and robbed by several other men, I can tell you I absolutely did not know what was going on around me. I'm not Daredevil. And to this day I can't even remember exactly how many people there were. It happens very fast and is a very confusing situation to be suddenly attacked out of nowhere.

• Dislike x 11
    • Like x 4
    • Disagree x 3
    • Old x 2
    • Agree x 1
  5. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Replaced holding her face and body not replace as in tag-team-wrestling where "dude 1" (using your terms) goes outside the ring because it's the other guy's turn. Maho was about to repel dude 1 and so dude 2 helped.

• Like Like x 2
  6. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    also if you watched all news about Maho you could notice somethink. It's kind of evolution
    1) Ignore
    2) Just crazy fan without any details
    3) media noticed SR and twitter
    3) crazy Guys, but now they began to take a little bit info from SR and twitter
    4) same and more info from her
    5) they finally noticed somethink except two crazy guys, but not in... bad way (NGT's member(s) who leaked info about Maho)
    6) OK, this info is mostly of that Maho try to said for people
    7) Normal media with all about this story (without somethink like Riko's Like)
    but media still try to inspire us that these guys are just crazy fans, which is (I think) is not true...
    behind them are very important people ... you could to see how they try to cover it and bring to people this news just like crazy fans attaked idol, like Annin and Kawae

• Like Like x 2
  7. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

So they only attack one at a time like ninjas in a bad action movie?

• Dislike Dislike x 10
  8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Nice gaslighting there.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

How am I gaslighting?

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  10. gordoli

gordoli Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Or like guys not used to attacking girls.

Maybe it would be helpful for you to read through the rest of the thread from wherever you began, because most of the questions you raised have already been answered, and many of the conceptions you have about the 'timeline' are incorrect. Or you did read it, but you may have misread some details, because I didn't get what you got from my reading of the thread

• Agree Agree x 7
  11. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

i think in order to understand how ngt48 is run by management and how they handled the maho case, you gotta understand how ass backwards niigata is

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. Silverheart48

Silverheart48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Nice seeing fans beginning to attack girls who still has their careers in the 48G with their own perspectives as native Japanese. Seems like this is where cultural clashes come into play, and members who even spoke up are judged by their every word.

Of course graduates & graduating members can speak up. They've already announced the end of their stake, might as well go Big & go Home with a -dab-

As much as everyone hates the situation, fans will have to speak with their wallets, putting their money where their mouths are. The 'coverup' is legitimately to be expected, and at this moment I'm just hoping for members to 'get the hell out of NGT', since there is little support given to the victim of a confirmed assault case, causing the victim to break a number of cultural stereotypes to announce it big.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    If you want to discuss Maho, or the situation, that's fine. Do not make the thread about yourselves. I don't want to see back and forth bickering.

• Like Like x 4
  14. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

I read the entire thread. I went back to the beginning to re-read her own words since there was some much speculation and misinformation going around.

I may be wrong but I'm just trying to make sense of things that don't make sense.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    shoukantoku is technically semi-staff, (one of) the job is to speak on behalf of members in accordance with management. yuihan has to address this, and has to do it this way, and there should not be a different expectation for mion, and when she takes over the post she has to continue adressing issues just like yuihan.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. GATX105

GATX105 Member

It's not 100% clear what they wanted/intended to do but it can be inferred that they thought one person would be enough to accomplish this and the other person who was probably watching/monitoring helped out when it became necessary. I think you should just carefully read what you quoted from crisalpine.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Seems like NGT staff will have internal meeting regarding Mahohon's case and Imamura's future https://english.shukanbunshun.com/2019/01/ngt48-upcoming-meeting-could-decide.html?m=1
    Urgh... If it's true, then it makes a sense why management protected that girl and tried to cover up (or the sponsor will be mad).
    no wonder if she is more "precious" than rika-hime and ogiyuka huh

• Like Like x 1
  18. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    This media noticed that something wrong... AKS said only one NGT's girl, but Maho not...
    28:28

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 5
  19. ET920

ET920 Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    You literally said "She may have thought that but was mistaken.". Which is something a lot of victims hear when they come forward with their stories of being attacked, and in line with the other examples I gave in my own comment. It's this doubting of the victim that allows for cases like this to be swept under the rug rather than dealing with it.

No where did I say management made her to apologize. Like Sasshi's assumptions (her tweets) suggested, Maho very well could have apologized on her own accord. However, you cannot ignore AKS's history of making girls apologize to people for causing worry for things that were out of their own control. To ignore the very obvious fact that idols are heavily monitored and managed by a company that can dictate their actions if necessary, is stupid. If it was revealed later on today that Maho was told by mgmt to give her fans an apologetic 90 degree bow, i don't think anyone here would be surprised in the slightest.

I never said you were trying to defend management, but I was trying to highlight how your words may sound to others reading your comment before you received a bunch of angry messages thrown your way. o_O

Then I stand corrected. From my own experiences and others i've hear of, many people remember the details of the incident, but not all.
    However, just because you did not remember what was happening around you, doesn't mean Maho's account should be taken with a grain of salt and viewed with doubt.

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1