1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[General] The AKB48 Team SH Thread

Discussion in 'General Team SH Discussion' started by Kappa, Dec 12, 2016.

1. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    sorry I use French word... English is not my first language..
    So the TSH fans are angry because zhu ling is not the center and because of the lyric.

the lyric is funny and sound translated like a kid... shonichi have a deep meaning and some fans think the translation couldn't be so casual... some fans want to boycott this song

and for the end the fans can accept the new format of senbatsu (16nin)

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
  2. JktNabilah

JktNabilah Kenkyuusei

Shonichi's lyrics are very bad, so the fans are angry and even ask AKBC to change the lyrics.
    Although Team SH's lyricist are well-known lyricist, Team SH's lyrics are worse than Team TP.
    There have been rumors that Z is Center, so everyone thinks that Z is Zhu Ling, but in fact it is Zhai Yujia. On the Promotional Image, Zhu Ling stood in the corner, so everyone was dissatisfied.

Shonichi Senbatsu:
    Dong FangChi, Li ShiQi, Liu Nian, Mao WeiJia, Shen Ying, Shi KeYan, Wan FangZhou, Wang YuDuo, Wei Xin, Wu AnQi, Xu YiTing, Ye ZhiEn, Zhai YuJia, Zhou NianQi, Zhu Ling, Zhuang XiaoTi
    Center is Liu Nian and Zhai YuJia

通过我的 HWI-AL00 上的 Tapatalk发言

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. sc89

sc89 Member Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Ayaka
    Reading some alternative lyrics suggested by fans, my understanding is that their issue is not as much with accuracy as with style. The current lyrics seem to be aiming for cute more than inspiring or touching and some fans find it too childish.

While reaction to a certain style is certainly subjective, I think fans had a strong expectation for the lyrics to be inspiring/touching and not ~cute~ this time because this song is Shonichi. Most Team SH fans know AKB and know Shonichi as a very inspiring and touching song — Team B's first original song, the song that represents their original struggle and pursuit of dreams, etc. etc. So they basically all had their tissues ready waiting for the Chinese version but didn't get what they expected, so the reaction is a bit strong.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
  4. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina

WORSE THAN TTP but they don't have the same song for comparison.... and many fan like the lyric for love trip so your statement is not accurate... yes shonichi lyric is not good and is the only bad move of management.

for zhu ling case the akbchina system is not about popularity but skills so kirinrin may not have the greatest skills for the moment

• Dislike Dislike x 4
  5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Is Shonichi the second single?

6. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    no is one of the song for the first EP

7. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    So is it LOVE TRIP, Heavy Rotation (?) and Shonichi? I'm sorry I'm asking so many questions but this thread is the only place where I can find information on the group that I can actually understand ._. I don't speak Chinese, apologies

EDIT: One other thing I was wondering about... does anyone know the Senbatsu for Heavy Rotation? ^^;

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
  8. onego123

onego123 Member

Happy New Year!
    006YNwa8gy1fyqdexqpmfj32bc1jkx6q.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  9. onego123

onego123 Member

From the CCG Expo We Chat.

Dv-u6bpVsAA5LgV.jpg Dv-u8klV4AAHIM6.jpg

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Does this mean they're gonna function like Nogizaka with generation rather than a team like other 48G?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    we don't know exactly the system of AKB48 team SH.

12. welp

welp Next Girls

Hmm. SB didn't just decrease the number of members, it's turning into more of Hello Project, whose trainees (kenshuusei) will later be put into different not-so-big groups, Angerme, Magnolia Factory etc. This move is more of to better promote the recognition on each member. If the number is too big, the public can hardly recognize a single individual member and, as Chinese fan culture is more about supporting individual member over the group, the popularity of each individual member will rake in more money. And, no, they aren't cutting the number into 12 but even smaller. You can see some recent MV's of "SNH48" (not released in the name of units but in the name of SNH48) in which are less than 10 members.

Over training, it's obvious that SNH48's training has inclined to Korean style. You can also notice that Team SH received tighter training than Team TP. Chinese singers are often demanded to sing live. (You might notice that the article of SNH's fans did not mention Team SH nor Team TP, they didn't see both teams as rivals at all.)

Shanghai is economic capital of China. It's much easier to get performance gigs in countless big events in Shanghai and better chance to fill the theater. About the entertainment industry, it's not like everything centers in Beijing. As I have mentioned, the most popular channel in China is Hunan TV, whose base obviously is in Hunan. Zhejiang TV, Anhui TV and Jiangsu TV, based in Zhejiang, Anhui and Jiangsu respectively, also are quite popular. There are also music labels based in Shanghai.

Here is an article about fan culture and its value in China which you may find interesting. A big fan group of an idol may run in few millions RMB yearly. It seemed like the hottest female idol at the moment was Meng Meiqi, a member of Rocket Girls who made her debut in Korea in the group WJSN (aka Cosmic Girls).

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  13. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล

Late comment is late. So, uhm, those first dresses look like BNK's dresses?

14. HappySakuraHappy

HappySakuraHappy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    They’re both based off of the actual costume for Shonichi. I think JKT is the only one not based on the original.

• Informative Informative x 2
  15. JktNabilah

JktNabilah Kenkyuusei

AKB48 Team SH 1st single [Shonichi] (2019/01/14)

16. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Is this an announcement or what? Aren't Love Trip their 1st single or...?

17. JktNabilah

JktNabilah Kenkyuusei

TSH's official Weibo announcement

so c/w is LOVE TRIP and Heavy Rotation

18. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    plot twist...
    so no 365 days airplanes paper I'm so sad this song is great and they have a Chinese version.... why

19. JktNabilah

JktNabilah Kenkyuusei

AKBC only registered information about Shonichi, LT and HR, and 365 has not performed publicly.

20. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Nice plot twist on the single..