1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Yesterday (Thursday) her schedule was STU stage performance only with a little bit of surprise at the end which was the 2nd single reveal which later followed with the MV (which include the making) being available on Youtube

if the video does not show watch the video here
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

The stage itself was fun and some wonderful moments :)
    The letter was from Yuihan

As for today, she was doing rehearsal with STU for Japan Record Awards which will be live on Dec 30th starting from 17:30 JST. After yesterday performance STU senbatsu member go to Tokyo because the rehearsal today was early.

After that, it will be Kouhaku and AKB new year performance. Maybe CDTV in between, not really sure.

Flower, with a captain hat on top
    [​IMG]

Other flowers (from Famigeki) and bears!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Each bear actually came with a name, which is STU members name! They have a bear for every STU member (including member that didn't perform on that day)
    [​IMG]

Goods
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Naachan with her cake
    [​IMG]
    Apparently STU members likes strawberry....
    [​IMG]

Other pictures
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

=====
    Random stuff

Sugai Yuuka (Keya) met with Naachan and Rinrin on the way back from the latest MSte and they exchanged contact.
    http://www.keyakizaka46.com/s/k46o/diary/detail/18714?ima=0000&cd=member
    [​IMG]
    The picture is similar to the one posted by Rinrin except that Naachan didn't make a peace sign in this version.

Today (Dec 28th) is Fujita Nana birthday
    [​IMG]

2s with Zunchan
    [​IMG]

STU48 also released introduction video for their Setouchi school uniform collection

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Rurouni

A video about the singing contest which has interviews with the top 5 + their performance during the preliminary

also comments from the top 20
    http://www.tbs.co.jp/tbs-ch/special/akb48g_singer_comment/
    She said (in the written commentary) that she wants to become a person that convey emotions and feelings through songs. There are pressure and uneasiness because of passing the prelim as the 1st place, but she wants to have plenty of opportunity for a lot of people to listen to her songs.

=====
    She is also selected for AKB beat carnival original song senbatsu (Yuiyui center)
    https://twitter.com/AKB48beat/status/1078873585454706689

=====
    On the same day as both of those information were released (singing contest and beat carnival), which was on Dec 29th, AKB and BNK had their kouhaku rehearsal + took some press photos.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Kouhaku performance (Koisuru Fortune Cookie)
    https://streamable.com/4e7ma

=====
    Before Kouhaku, there was the 60th Japan Record Award. AKB performed Koisuru Fortune Cookie and Teacher Teacher

Koisuru Fortune Cookie
    https://streamable.com/k5km6

Teacher Teacher

link

Also STU performed Kurayami

link

=====
    After Kouhaku, they performed on CDTV. For CDTV it was only for adult member since AKB performance were after midnight.

Sentimental Train

link

Teacher Teacher

link

=====
    After those music shows, AKB had their new year performance. Naachan wrote this for her new year calligraphy
    [​IMG]
    It says "LOVE" because she wanted this year to be a year filled with love.

Zukkii also asked about who make the setlist for Team 4 TDC concert and apparently Naachan helped with Team 4 setlist since Yuiri will be busy with her own solocon. If they have another concert like that, Naachan said that she wanted to produce it.

=====
    She also had a family gathering in her grandparent's house after that new year performance.

=====
    Some selected pictures related to the events above
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]
    more in here https://imgur.com/a/NwSwbtO

*fixed the audio on CDTV performance

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 2
  3. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    I must say that that Kouhaku performance was an absolute joy to watch.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. WeRiseOrFall

WeRiseOrFall Kenkyuusei

Is it just me or these two have no sound?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rurouni

Between New Year and today, she finally changed her phone to a newer (actually latest) model which is iPhone XS. Actually there are few members that changed to iPhone XS during this period (including Yumirin). I've asked someone and it might be because some Japanese operator just have a new batch of iPhone XS around that time, thus it is likely because of that you see people changed their phone to XS at the same time.

They also started to practice for Team 4 concert last week.

Other than that, it seemed that she had a job, a photoshoot, with Zukkii and Nagi (8).

She also said that she received one new year card from Yumirin :^^;:<3

And had a bit of practice for the singing contest and explain a bit about her song choices
    She picked "NO, Thank You!" because it is a song from an anime that she really loves (K-ON!) during her junior high school year. She thinks that it is a good live band song.
    For "Aitai", during here elementary school year, she was going to karaoke with her best friend almost everyday and this is her best friend's speciality song. Also singing skill and expressing it is an important factor for this song.

For the singing contest, she is placed in A block. It has 4 blocks with the top 4 on prelims will be the last singer on each block. They haven't told who is the other contestant on those blocks other than those top 4. They will reveal it in showroom on Jan 8th, 21:00JST, probably on AKB official SR.

=====
    Individual HS things which happened yesterday, Jan 6th.
    pics
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    That is Naachan produced necklace that Yumirin wear. Naachan actually hasn't received her :^^;:
    Naachan was wearing a Eureka 7 themed shirt.

=====
    Picture with Mewnich (BNK48). She said that Naachan is her kamioshi :)
    [​IMG]
    https://goo.gl/GVYTnh

Also Imaizumi Yui (former K46) first follow on twitter is Naachan :)
    2nd is a baseball player and the rest is mostly 48G members and press related twitter. I'm not sure whether she followed those members first or just following them back, but she is certainly followed Naachan first, especially since Naachan was busy figuring out how to transfer the data on her old phone to her new phone.

Naachan also will participate on one of STU48's 3 City HS, which is basically a national HS event.
    All STU member will participate in it, but Naachan will only participate in Makuhari Messe HS which is on 3/24 (the other two are in Intex Osaka and Aeon Mall Gion, Hiroshima).
    http://stu.kingrecords.co.jp/handshake/nationwide/000158.html

• Like Like x 3
  6. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    As a YuuNaa supporter I found the tweets on https://twitter.com/Okadananafans today highly entertaining/informative.

One reply from the user iminluvwithokadanana (https://twitter.com/nacu748) summed it all up quite nicely:
    what we get from this is
    1. yuiri often stays at nana's place to the point she knows nana's sleep habit.
    2. they share the bed.
    3. their bedroom is dark.
    4. if their schedule is different and if nana goes to work and if yuiri stays means yuu may have naa's keyhouse.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Rurouni

She is planning to do SR tonight (Jan 8th). The plan is to do it at around 20JST. It will depend on when Team 4 rehearsal is done :)
    The stream should be about the singing contest since the contestant are encouraged to do SR until Jan 10th (the day before the contest).
    Yesterday she was also doing practice for Team 4 concert. After that she was practicing for the contest (probably self practice).

Some SNS pictures
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Oh, she broke her earphone when her phone fell while she was on shinkansen yesterday (going back from the HS venue at Osaka to Tokyo). The phone is fine. She is thinking of buying a bluetooth headphone.

Also tonight the AKBINGO's lucky girl episode will air. I'm not expecting much air time, but little air time is better than none :)

=====
    Solo lane in the next AKB national HS at Hiroshima
    http://akb.kingrecords.co.jp/handshake/nationwide/002875.html

=====
    190108 Showroom with Ayanan and Miion

=====
    Her group will perform 3rd (after the C and D group) on AKB48 singer contest, so basically the 15th performer. She is competing with Takeda Tomoka (HKT), Akashi Natsuko (NMB), Shirayuki Kohaku (SKE), Yahagi Moeka (AKB). Remember that only 2 from each group will advance to the final round.
    https://goo.gl/dHgn1Q

Interview with all the contestant

=====
    Hokkaido Live (this should be the same as the one that aired in Hokkaido earlier, but now aired in NHK G / national broadcast)

link

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
  8. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Congratulation for the 3rd position Naachan :banana:

9. Rurouni

This is supposed to be posted yesterday! somehow it failed to post.... :(
    Anyway, congrats Naachan for getting 3rd. Based on her performance I think the result is good. She is actually doing really good, but I think the main problem is that the other contestant have a bigger song (better for competition). While Naachan wasn't performing as she had imagined, her overall performance and presence was definitely above any other contestant. Also the great thing about Naachan is how she made those songs feel like they were her own song.

Oh, she appeared briefly on Toyonaga Aki Myonichi SR

Anyway, the rest of this post is written for yesterday. I'm too lazy to edit it.
    =====
    STU48 2nd single cover have been released. Naachan will be on limited and regular Type B with Chiho, Michu, and Kanon.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

=====
    And Idol BOMB magazine with Naachan, Yuiyui, Miion cover was released on Jan 9th. I think it is nice for Naachan to do this style of gravure once in a while (not mizugi)
    Offshots and some sample stuff
    [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

She also said in the magazine when questioned about what she is looking forward to in 2019 privately that she planned to go for a trip to Korea with his mom, sister, and Yuiri <3
    There is a chocomint specialty shop in Korea that she wants to go too. She knows that the other 3 don't care about chocomint but she will bring them along XD
    If this plan happens, this is going to be her first overseas private trip! The other overseas trip that she had were 48G related
    https://twitter.com/Okadananafans/status/1082964553514663936
    https://twitter.com/Okadananafans/status/1082966743964733440

She did write in her mobame that she had to cancel a far away trip with Yuiri. It might be for other trip or the trip she mentioned that magazine. If it is the later, then... :(
    Well, maybe next time.

=====
    You probably know about what is currently happening in NGT48 and Mahohon. On NGT48 theater performance yesterday Mahohon apologized for causing a commotion which as you might guess people are saying that she shouldn't apologized and one of the people who said that she shouldn't apologized is Kitahara Rie (through her twitter) which Naachan already liked that post. Although she probably couldn't comment on it directly, at least you know that she is following this. I wish she has enough power to speak on her own when something like this happen, like Sasshi.

=====
    Don't forget that today (01/11) is the singing contest day! It will start at 18:30JST to 22:00JST :)

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I think it's crap. I wouldn't buy this issue but Umeta Ayano has a bikini photo shoot in it so I'll end up getting it.

btw congrats to Nana for coming third in the singing competition, but then we always knew she could sing right? :chuffed:

11. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Omg... What will happen with Naachan now, 14th gen left she only now... :(

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  12. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Like Like x 4
  13. Rurouni

After the singing contest was over, Naachan talked with the producer about what can be improved in the future (in case they want to do this again).
    https://twitter.com/andare_p/status/1084070512211283970
    Also they will have the full version of the contest with the addition of behind the scene airing on Feb 23rd.

Eretan, Naachan, Aki
    [​IMG]

No, Thank You

link

Aitai

link

=====
    On Saturday, she dyed her hair with white beige color which is very bright...
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

at that same day, Mako announced her graduation :(
    Although it is sad to be the only member in her generation, at least she is very close to Yuiri and close with a lot of members, especially 13th gen member considering that they were promoted at the same time to the same team (Minegishi Team 4).

=====
    Sunday was Team 4 concert at TDC Hall. Her unit song is Kuchibiru Furezu... (no3b song). The theme of the concert is youth and it has a high school setting.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

=====
    Monday (yesterday) was national HS in Hiroshima. There was a member's unit request hour which the member can only pick a unit song. Namida no Hyomenchoryoku :) Juri was busy with something else so Seichan replaced her.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Maybe because she sensed some people uneasiness, she wrote in her mobame that she wanted to lead AKB from the front and want to protect and make a huge step for STU.

Other than that, yesterday (Jan 14th) was YuuNaa's kiss 1 year anniversary :)

=====
    Today is Yuiri's solocon. Hopefully Naachan can watch it live. Not really sure about her schedule for today and the next 2 days after that. RH itself will be on Friday and Saturday.
    Someone (Casey Underhill) translated the whole BOMB interview which you can read it here https://goo.gl/wBv4md (*the same thing that is in the previous post)
    The interesting part for me is that when she was asked about her standing position. In STU she want to push everyone from the back but in AKB she felt a bit complicated. She still want to be center but at the same time supporting Yuiyui. In the end she think it depends on the song.
    Personally, I'm not sure if Aki-P will create a song fit for the center or management will pick the center based on the song... For AKB single, it is mostly about who they want to be the center and the song is not tailored to the center.

• Like Like x 5
  14. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Naachan looks amazing no matter what color or length her hair is. Everything suits her.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  15. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Her Jabaja hair color will probably the closest we will ever get from that!

• Like Like x 2
  17. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I know that's why I love that set of photos so much.

18. Rurouni

Naachan Tomu dice event video report

Team 4 concert digest from WWS channel
    [Dead YT link ]

some other nice stuff...
    [hide]
    Jaabaaja / AKB48 Kouhaku 2018

link

Priority / AKB48 Kouhaku 2018

link

Ai no Sonzai / AKB48 Rank-in concert 2018

link
    [/hide]

=====
    On Tuesday she came to watch Yuiri's solocon from start to finish. She also lead the encore call :)
    Yuiri mentioned in the concert that she consulted Naachan for her solocon
    Also the staffs, Naachan, and Makiho helped to put the rhinestones on one of Yuiri's concert constume.
    [​IMG]
    https://goo.gl/prwoCZ
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

=====
    On Wednesday she was doing rehearsal for RH. She said she was very happy. Hopefully that means all of the songs that she wanted to rank in the top 100 are there. Better yet if at least one of the song rank really high.

=====
    She also ranked 13th in the lucky girl ranking 2019. I don't think the reading is accurate and probably most member don't take it seriously but it is always nice to have high rank vs low rank.
    From 2016 to 2019, here is Naachan lucky girl rank: 234 - 9 - 212 - 13. Looking at the trend, her 2020 rank will be low :^^;:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
  19. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I agree most people don't take the rankings seriously but do we have any kind of things to support/counteract the rankings? Like, did anything particularly bad happen to Naachan in 2016 and something very positive in 2017? Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't 212 a relatively mediocre/central ranking for 2018? :confused:

I also kind of want to believe in the ability to foresee someone's feature so if he's right, I'm looking forward to Naachan's 2019 :1st:

20. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Its on screentime. That's why the median is considered the "worst" [hehe]