1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Hidaaya is suspended as well.

2. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Too much coincidence with the trouble brewing in Niigata
    (hence conspiracy theories abound :fear:)

Maybe media embargo?

maybe someone unhappy with the situation and decides to go hacking around as protest?

3. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    ayanan is still fine, although her sr yesterday were all blocked (youtube only though, some vids from bilibili still there)

hinana is suspended as well

4. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Describing 48 group with Muse songs:

They were the STARLIGHT of Japanese SHOWBIZ and they wanted to be THE GLOBALIST but later SUPERMASSIVE BLACKHOLE happened then HYSTERIA making them DEAD INSIDE & they got STOCKHOLM SYNDROME. They're entering THE VOID in THE DARK SIDE. They need SOMETHING HUMAN.
    PLUG IN BABY! Let's SING FOR ABSOLUTION!

OK, Matt Bellamy is my childhood hero. Unlike most of my peers, my childhood hero isn't a football player but a musician but I'm still very fond of football.

5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    People's ratings on stage48 gonna be wack after the scandal.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    From the NY Times:

"The president of Japan’s Olympic Committee has been indicted on corruption charges in France, following an investigation into the bidding process that led to Tokyo being awarded the Summer Games it is preparing to host next year.

Tsunekazu Takeda, a former Olympian who is also the chairman of the International Olympic Committee’s marketing commission, was charged by an investigating judge on Dec. 10, a spokeswoman for France’s financial crimes prosecutor confirmed. She said Mr. Takeda had met with the judge, but she declined to provide further information because the case is continuing.

In a statement, Mr. Takeda acknowledged that he had been questioned by French authorities, but denied their accusations."

7. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I'm afraid I've lost touch with the latest issues about the groups, but I've read something about some kind of scandal involving...NGT48?. I've been looking around the forum and I found a lot of comments, but I couldn't find the 'spark' of the issue. Can someone give me a (very) brief summary or a link to a post that explains it? Thanks.

8. qpet

qpet Future Girls

google "Yamaguchi Maho" you'll find everything you should know about it, the news spread world wide.
    very short summary: Mahohon was attacked by 2 men in december because of the carelessness or evilness of other member(s), management silenced her with promises to deal with the situation, which didn't happen. So 1 month later she talked and tweeted about the incident, and yesterday she apologized for speaking out

• Like Like x 1
  9. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Oh, I see. I understand some of the things I've red, now. Thanks!

10. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    • Old Old x 1
  11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    My reaction when NGT48 was announced: What's Niigata? Why not Hokkaido?

Me now: They should've made a group in Hokkaido instead.

Well, it's not about where but about who but the who is the reason why where.

12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    25 years ago I was awakened at 4:30 in the morning from my bed in my house in Northridge by the Northridge Earthquake. This was my experience as well, except i wan't five.

"Twenty five years ago, at 4:30 a.m. on Jan. 17, 1994, the Northridge earthquake shook Angelenos from their beds. For those of us who lived through it, the memories of chaos early in the morning are unforgettable.

"We were just literally startled awake by a freight train driving right through our bedroom," said my father, Mark Margolis, who along with my sister, my mother and myself, was sleeping just about seven miles from the epicenter. "I mean the blinds that were supposed to be hanging vertical were like out horizontal. So, there was a tremendous amount of movement."

I was only five, and remember being pulled from my bed into the dark hallway by my parents. Our house was trashed, with everything from our shelves and inside our refrigerator thrown to the ground.

After things calmed down, we walked outside. I remember dark silhouettes of my neighbors milling about, trying to figure out what to do, just as dawn began to break and aftershocks rolled through."

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/17/6860...hridge-earthquake-is-la-ready-for-the-big-one

13. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    "Is LA ready for the big one?"

No. The entire west coast is ill-prepared for "the big one".

2010 Baja Earthquake, 7.2 magnitude. Do better research NPR. :fp: Though, the only deaths in this quake happened in Mexico. So our media tends to ignore it. :glare:

14. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Oh damn I just realized that I'm a softboi.

16. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Lunar eclipse is going on tonight. I'll be stepping in and out to check on its progress. Going to try to snap a couple of shots as well.

17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Not visible in Eastern Asia.

I remember when the last time there was a lunar eclipse here, I joined an astronomy club to observe it.

A solar eclipse would happen in Sumatra on 2019/12/26, exactly 15 years after the tsunami.

18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Who knew that Naomi Osaka was white? Nissin Foods is getting called out over this CM.

NOODLE GIANT NISSIN IN HOT WATER FOR WHITEWASHING JAPANESE TENNIS STAR NAOMI OSAKA

Someone lost their noodle making this new Nissin ad featuring Naomi Osaka

Backlash Over Ad Depicting Naomi Osaka With Light Skin Prompts Apology

if the video does not show watch the video here

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/22/world/asia/naomi-osaka-anime-ad.html
    https://www.japantimes.co.jp/commun...nissin-ad-featuring-naomi-osaka/#.XEdab89KhMY
    https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/soci...n-hot-water-whitewashing-japanese-tennis-star

19. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It's only people who obsess about race that care about pointless shit like what gradient a cartoon character is.

20. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Duh some people here really think that english.shunkanbunshun.com really belongs to real shunkan bunshun?????? :fp:

• Like Like x 1