NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. rmn89

rmn89 Member

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. eibun2012

eibun2012 Kenkyuusei

before this, ogino yuka and sato anju weren't involved at all right? I don't know, the simple act of muddled the current narrative could do something. It's been like a day(or more, not really sure, I personally found out about this quite recently) since this thing blew up, with a sponsor already pull out, It's crazy that there still no official statement, or press conference of any kind.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Kirameku

Kirameku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Marina sounds like a schoolboy who skips classes and has different excuses every time (my cat gave birth to kittens, grandma is ill, my nose was bleeding etc)

• Agree Agree x 22
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'm away today and only now I sort of catched up... an I don't understand why girl's names are thrown around so easily.
    NGT mngmnt proved to be the deepest s*it on Earth, I think we have enough proof of that to not feel the need to build up any possible justification; but attacking the girls; any girl. it's just folly.
    There's the real chance to make an innocent girl life an hell because the impact of those supposition can be truly dangerous.
    And people play at detective?
    They aren't doing it for Maho at all.
    This is not what she wanted. She never asked the public humiliation and carnage of her fellow members. Shitty as may they'd be.

Disclose that guy actions, disclose his address, phone, habit, job, whatever.
    Make AKS fire NGT mngmnt, make AKS change, for the better, and then let them fire the girls (since police seems be a joke so I'm not even taking in consideration they do something) or just close NGT, but I don't think it's the right choice create moving targets when you're not 100% sure it's them.. and even there, perhaps it would be better consider it twice.
    Speaking of being sure... I don't really think members are allowed to interact anywhere right now, or at least to talk about this matter. But it's just my feeling. A mngmnt that shut up one of them would have no trouble shutting up all of them if needed.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 4
  5. daner

daner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    So the girls are allowed to speak again? and management when are they going to do something? even bunshun is trying to save his ass.

6. ethereallimbo

ethereallimbo Kenkyuusei

I think the "outrage" continues on because, despite NGT48 management posting an apology on their site and addressing the situation, some things still don't quite match up and NGT48 management didn't apologize in person. They continue to mishandle the situation. After Maho did her "apology", Imamura should've shown up and apologized for the poor mishandling (which they admitted in the mail). Because right now, one of the criticisms is that management is letting the members apologize in front of people (Maho, Yuihan) but they don't show up themselves.

At this point the only way I can see to make NGT48's image clean again is by replacing Imamura and anyone from management who allowed this situation to form. Along with handing out appropriate measures to any member who may have been involved. If it was unintentional/accidental demote them or decrease their activities. If it was done out of malicious intent fire them. I mean, there can be more nuance than that, I don't know the exact details but yeah.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    that is what i said in another topic, but some people just want to "fight", that should explains why names are thrown around, people just want to hates on their disliked members

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. theworldofwindow

theworldofwindow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sutoririka
    I honestly can't see NGT goes anywhere at this point.
    Staffs are incompetent, Maho is likely to announce her graduation soon, the victims may get fired if something is done (right), the innocent members that were attacked wrongly may also graduate because of emotional crisis, parents will likely forbid their children to join NGT48, some wotas will leave the group...

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i agree with that statement. People want to fight and this is not for mahohon sake.

Why? Because in her deleted tweets, she wants to protect what is left of NGT integrity, and to not make the mistake to put good and bad fans, good and bad idols in the same bag.

Even in this turmoil, she was able to have a cool minded reasoning on the impact this whole mess and choose to adress the issue to "authority" (aka incompetent manager imamura) instead of falling into emotional breakdown.

For that she has my utmost admiration and support.

Aside from that, it's not giving answers to our worries : how do you rebuild trust between fans, management and idols? What's the appropriate decision to take against those who created this mess?

• Like Like x 4
  10. ET920

ET920 Member

Seems like girls are siding with one or the other, those who believe Mahohon will, of course, understand that she unfollowing others could mean that they were involved and she no longer feel confident in being associated with them, and Yuka supporting Gatanee is, well, as blatant as Riko supporting Mahohon.

It kind of makes sense, girls in a team share a lot of time together and end up building a better kizuna than girls in different teams.

Maybe they will just sit back and wait for members or staff themselves spilling their beans as anonymous sources. If you can't say anything officially and things continue to develop, the urge to say your side of the story through third parties increases.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Ogiyuka is one of NGT’s money making baby right now so I don’t think they’ll throw her under the bus like that.

I find Rika’s tweets more interesting. Someone pointed out that Rika tweeted from an Android device rather than her usual iPhone device and now there’s unusual breaks with her tweets that she usually doesn’t do.

At this point, I wouldn’t be too surprised at anything really.

• Like Like x 1
  12. ET920

ET920 Member

Gatanee, Ogiyuka, Katomina... I see where you are heading... :fear:

That was probably her "backup" phone, if you know what I mean... :fear:

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. theworldofwindow

theworldofwindow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sutoririka
    • Agree Agree x 12
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. trxsh

trxsh Member

I mean it's been difficult for me as well since Ayakani's been my favourite NGT member, but I think it's more important to get to the bottom of what happened and find out the truth than to be cheerleading her just because. I think it's sad that she got the hate and threats to her family that she did because of rumours and who YM follows (as of now YM has unfollowed the majority of Team NIII) but it also looks like there's a lot of evidence to show she *was* involved in some way and that there is some shady business going on in NGT in general. I don't want to believe she's really sending people to attack fellow members, I'd like to think there's been some kind of grave misunderstanding, but the priority here is the safety of all the members.

edit:
    she tweeted denying that she was involved (translation)
    https://twitter.com/39_saku_chan/status/1084119082327330817?s=09

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Like at work, we have people walking in and out. If someone asks when so and so is coming back, do you tell them to take a hike? Normally you would give them your best guess to someone familiar or even to a stranger. If the person, does something weird after, would you be guilty as an accomplice?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    They didn't even express any sympathy for Mahohon...

• Agree x 31
    • Like x 3
    • Winner x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Old x 1
  17. ET920

ET920 Member

They sound similar because they were very likely written by management, as it's common in these cases.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    In the current climate of how things are, all their correspondence will be vetted and maybe posted by their managers. I have always wondered how stuff got while the girl is on showroom doing all the talking.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. DavidSorvino

DavidSorvino Kenkyuusei

Alright, so the current strategy is:

-Management keeps silent so Japanese mainstream media and international outlets don’t have anything concise and new to report.

Seems their bet is for this to dissipate and lose traction, hoping fans to relent after days of unsuccessful campaigning.

-Members suddenly restart tweeting, denying involvement, imploring to not destroy (read as preserve) the group, and appeal, with excuses, for sympathy.

This will definitely create uncertainty, doubt and division among fans, reducing the strength and unity against management, as members start tweeting with calls for calm and calls for trusting the official story and management.

All in all, they built a good strategy. They might get away with it, with NGT members taking all of the direct heat, and management hiding behind their skirts and a single public, written statement.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Bakti Limo

Bakti Limo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    The police interrogated these two I'm sure because they found a lead about their involvement in the first place. But somehow they managed to dogded it.

• Agree Agree x 7