1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. jenel.f0506

jenel.f0506 Kenkyuusei

Sad but t sasshi don't want the position.. bcause she knows she can't do it.
    So you have to stick with yuihan until she pass the gm position officially to mion..

But i think that's an awful opinion. Judging her because of her tweet.. geez.

Sent from my Lenovo K10e70 using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Sailor Miyawaki

Sailor Miyawaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I think her tweet came at a bad time and it was a little soft, but my take on it is that she was trying to be positive too for all the members worrying and looking to her about what is happening as well as herself not fully knowing what is going on for her to make a stronger stance and probably being limited in some regards about what she can say. From what I have seen anyways Yui plays a bigger role behinds the scenes, and she really does try her best to take care of the members, but this situation is difficult and Yui doesn't have as much power as some people seem to think. I believe she is trying the best she can, and now that she has mentioned that she is doing what she can behind the scenes I hope people will be more understanding.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Silverheart48

Silverheart48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    And ignoring the different circumstances too.

Maybe Yui should apologise for still wanting to build her career in 48G, and thus has to mind her statements while still being in the capacity of GM (/s), while Graduating Member Sashi can basically do whatever the heck she wants since people can't call for her head, or management can't force an already ongoing process of graduation.

That's why in hindsight years later some people will say "Oh Sashi Tweets sugoi! GM plx!" when she's just showing NGT management the finger and dabbing her way out.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. jenel.f0506

jenel.f0506 Kenkyuusei

Now im starting to think that because of her tweet regarding the incident. yuihan capability of leading the group has been criticized by many people.

This time is the toughest moment she ever had... i am thinking who members will support her in this kind of situation? The victim has everyone's support.
    What about the boss?

:( sad

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Mahohon experienced abuse,
    with management turning a deaf ear to her.
    with her having to bow down 2x.
    and yuihan is the one who neess support?
    why did u even compare yuihan and mahoho's situation
    get ur priority straight

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Silverheart48

Silverheart48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    We dont need dislike fishers here honestly.

Just because one needs support means others don't?

Why do you even assume people arent supporting Maho, while also turning an eye to the other girls instead of needlessly crying out for blood?

Get your facts straight.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. jenel.f0506

jenel.f0506 Kenkyuusei

I think you misunderstood what i said..

Mahohon already has supported by a lot of people...

But regarding to what's happening with yuihan situation that everyone thinks that she didn't do her job properly who will be there to support her?

And i know that yuihan supports mahohon but she is doing it behind the camera..

I haven't seen sashi interview. But I've seen lots of people saying that sashi is way better than yuihan because she can say whatever she wanted to say.
    That she should be the gm.

Eh? I dnt knw that to say anymore..
    Im just sad... about her situation.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    In other words, people are mad because yui didn't put a message according to their expectation....well can't really blame anyone here, as a GM it is important for yui to not make anymore mess, especially againts the management as it would affect the other groups, remember that she is the representatives of all 48g members.

• Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    Yuihan's priority is AKB48G, it always..so of course she's gonna do something to protect them even though it will cost herself
    she knew the consequences

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. SpookieSenpai

SpookieSenpai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Oh jeez. This isn't a Yuihan vs Mahohon situation. You don't have to pick one or the other, you can support both. So please :)

Until the members start complaining about Yui's leadership skills, why are we?

You can say things as pr or to the media but what's happening behind the scenes could be entirely different, she doesn't necessarily need to be outspoken to be a good soukantoku.

Actions vs Words e.g. trump.

Just a bit of throwing out thoughts here. "We will do our best, so management, please do so too. Our fans' love is our biggest support."
    Maybe she's just 3 steps ahead of everyone else mentally. Maybe calling out management outright could have the fans not supporting the group. When you support the girls you're also supporting management with your money. People could think "management doesn't treat their members well so I don't want to support AKB48." Along the lines of that. She's also not letting management entirely off the hook as well in that quote. She's saying that management needs to step up and put in as much work as the girls because she knows that in order for the group to succeed, both sides needs to try their hardest. If one side falls the other will too.

Edit: babi.air dislikes everything that I post, is that why dislikes/disagrees are flying around???

• Like x 4
    • Dislike x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  11. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yuihan Mobame Summary 2019 January (Week 2):

Fri 11:

1st mail: look at my post at page 376

2nd mail: Yui said that her head is full of too many thing.. & everyone still rehearse for Team A concert.. & hope fans can enjoy the performance tmr.. :)

Sat 12:
    1st mail: Yui was at Team K concert (night) to give her support to Mako who announce grad.. Mako has told her beforehand to announce it today & what she plan to do after grad.. :)
    A bonus of Mako pic.. (same 1 from twitter.. see below)

2nd mail: "Komi is a wonderful Captain".. Yui always worry for her.. But Komi make Yui impressed a lot by her way of doing thing, her emotion on/off stage.. ;)
    A bonus pic of Yui talking to (comforting?) a sad face Komi (perhaps of Mako grad announcement)

Sun 13:
    1st mail: On Team A meeting to decide the setlist, Captain Rin-chan suggesting that Yui & Mion should make a 2-person unit.. They decide to sing De Ai no Hi, Wakare no Hi.. A song that written for Yui & Takamina.. & she is happy to sing this song again with Mion.. Just like b4 when she was a JikiSou.. ;)

2nd mail: Yui will appear on Downtown DX with Mion.. :) (no date given though)
    & 3-nen A-gumi drama continue.. :fp:

3rd mail: If there is other chance, Yui would love to do another Team A concert.. :)
    She post a pic & asking on which song the scene in the pic show & reply through usual # on twitter.. :D
    ============================

Various pic:
    Dear friend Mako.. :(
    **The same pic she post it on mobame
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Team A concert
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

••••••••••••••••••••••••••
    @Silverheart48 san @jenel.f0506 san @Doflamingo san @SunnyHighland san @SpookieSenpai san @half23 san @lilwisper san @mittens_220 san
    @Sailor Miyawaki san @minaeshi san @STS san @Reveen san & @souchan48 san.. Thanks for all for the sharing thought & your point of view of Yuihan on recent Maho incident.. Some thing we agree & some don't.. But thats ok.. We have different approach & opinion regarding the matter anyways.. ;)
    Ultimately, in the end, what we want is for the girls to be happy.. So that fans will be happy too.. :)

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Annin sighting.

Screen Shot 2019-01-15 at 6.29.00 AM.png

• Like Like x 5
  13. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yuihan Mobame Summary 2019 January (Week 3):

Mon 14:

1st mail: & the answer is No Way Man.. [hehe]

2nd mail: Yui remember the quiz she give in the past & the answer was Gingham Check.. :D
    & today schedule is Miramon recording.. :)

Tue 15:
    1st mail: Yui is excited for the upcoming RH.. :^^;:
    "Which song is the best?"
    2s pic with Yumirin

2nd mail: After her work end today, Yui hangout (2nd time.. :p) with eitos Ota Nao.. They went to eat at a cafe.. & after that take a walk.. :D
    They share a lot of stories (AKB & non-AKB).. & becos they both come from the same place, they get along pretty well.. [hehe]
    ============================

Various pic:
    This pic is quite similar to the 1 she post on mobame Jan 4 when she go to Kasuga Shrine at Nara.. :D
    [​IMG]
    Arigatou Tanao-chan for Yui pic
    .. :1st:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    De ai no Hi, Wakare no Hi
    [​IMG]
    Akbingo
    [​IMG]
    Annin IG story (@sscrla senpai post above is from Yui IG.. although quite the same pic.. hehe.. :p)

[​IMG]
    •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Edit: Finally have time to watch last week Akbingo just now.. :p

& i'm shock after find out that Aachan (HKT Watanabe Akari-chan) not just admire Yui (i already know this fact), but to learn that she also was Yui regular fans that always come to her HS.. OMG!!!! :eek:

Now, for sure i'll keeping my eyes on Aachan.. ;)
    **Myb i'll make her my 1st HKT oshi.. Hehe..

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  14. jenel.f0506

jenel.f0506 Kenkyuusei

This is a sad year for yuihan she got her lowest rank in the luckiest girl..

Sob

• Informative Informative x 2
  15. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    I dont see it yet.. Yui got what rank?

• Like Like x 2
  16. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She was almost dead last.

279.jpeg

I saw a tweet where the board was split in half and easier to read, but I can't find it right now.

17. jenel.f0506

jenel.f0506 Kenkyuusei

Her rank is 279 ... next to the last which is the partner of nako.. i forgot her name..

18. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Thanks both for the info.. Hmmm.. Now i wonder why is that? Did her palm read that bad? :^^;:

@jenel.f0506 if u mean HKT Nako, it must be Tanaka Miku@Mikurin.. ;)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
  19. Yukirin_Yukirin

Yukirin_Yukirin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
  20. jenel.f0506

jenel.f0506 Kenkyuusei

Oh thank you for that .