1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. yuririn046

yuririn046 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    During zenkoku tour someone threw flare into Techi HS lane

Gửi từ LGM-G600L của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
  3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Techi and Memi were in the same lane when the guy threw the flare, and Shida was in the next lane. Both Techi and Shida were so shaken that they did not take part in the next day's event.

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 3
  5. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Congratulation techi. Can't wait to see you smiling again in award ceremony :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Congrats to out Techi :1st::1st::1st:

• Like Like x 2
  7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This seems like a big deal to me, even if there are four female and four male winners of the "outstanding newcomer" award. Two years ago, one of the winners was Hirose Suzu. The award is given to a new actor in a major role in a film who "makes an impression." Sounds like Techi, lol.

As we learn more about the kinds of things that "fans" can do to idols, I would unfortunately not be surprised if Techi decided she would rather not be in a business where handshake and contact with fans is expected. In screen acting, she can concentrate fully on building a performance, and not have to appear in front of large groups of people and have much direct contact with fans. If acting really takes off -- if she can do roles that are not, in a way, made for her, as Hibiki was (the mangaka recommended her for the role) -- I can picture her deciding to go that way and developing some other way of showing her singing and dancing. Sadly for us.

Here's a pic of Hirate with Hirose Suzu. Plus the photo from a story about the award. Plus a photo with Naako.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  8. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Yeah, I think if it was for her, she would've already graduated. But since she is the pillar of Keya and management can't let her go so early, she could stay a bit more even on a "hiatus" status.

Honestly it looks like she already graduated to ones that follow the group everyday but for the general public she is still the absolute "face" of Keya.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    If she wants to leave, I don't think anyone can't stop her to leave. If she don't want to do this anymore you're gonna feel it right away.

I always thought that Hirate is an idol who is not doing idol jobs.

@ukifune she is made to be an actress. I think of it since the 1st time I saw her but we even don't know what she wants to do in the futur or even what she likes lol
    did she ever said that she likes to dance ?

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I can't remember her ever saying directly that she likes one thing or another. But I have seen her eagerly showing her dancing to Takahiro, for his help. She is very much into making the best song/dance performance, but whether that is pleasure or pain, I'm not sure. I think she did say how much she liked the process of making the film. You never know: real time away might let her relax back into what is enjoyable about being an idol, with the members whom she trusts and enjoys. I keep remembering her saying (a year ago or so?) that she really wanted to be living in a big house with everybody. And that would mean as an idol, with the members of K46.

But if she can really be an acting star, that pays far more than being an idol, I think.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

As long as I want Techi to develope more on acting side, i still think that she like doing her job with Keyaki more than alone. You guys can read her interview with Hirose Suzu, in which she said that she think doing alone (like acting) is hard for her.

I saw a lot of Techi NON kami-oshi fan said about her graduation and it really make me sad. Techi LOVE Keyaki (or Keyaki with 1st Gen Kanji ) a lot. Even though things become hard for her, mentaly and physicaly, she still expresses that she love them so much. She is the type that you can not force her to do thing she hate so if she wanna go, she would go immidiately.

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

They've released images of the covers of the Hibiki disks (click to enlarge):

[​IMG]

Do you think they might be trying to emphasize Techi, lol? The disks come out on March 6th.

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

So great to see, even if she's not smiling.

14. MysticInstinct

MysticInstinct Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    After a while I get to see her.. I miss her so much.

15. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    She looks great,I´m so happy she is fine!!!!!.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    God.. Last pic [hehe][hehe][hehe]
    good to see Techi with everyone else :chuffed:

17. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Hi can you please delete the techimemi pic? It's fanclub content. Thank you. :)

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
  18. cvbm

cvbm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Done

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I still don't expect Techi to sing on this single, but we'll find out in a few hours, it appears: the new single will be played on Techi's radio show Monday evening. And lots of people now expect her to be centre again: here's a drawing called "Black Sheep," by "akgoroooo_mk" on Twitter:

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 6
  20. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Techi on Girls Locks! (Welcome back). She sounds really good and healthy. I just want she can rest more.

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 2