1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Senkaku48? [hehe]

That seems a bit too on the nose. I'd rather see her sing something like "I will Survive"

• Like Like x 4
    • Creative Creative x 2
  2. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    They already have one of those.

It's called Shutsujin, with Moeka as the bullied girl, and Ogiyuka, Mahohon and others as her classmates who failed to stand up for her against the bullies.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I was more thinking ..... Gulag48 ..... somewhere in Krasnoyarsk or something like that ... :/

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    that's a fantastic song tho.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    The NGT Justice Committee doesn't think is necessery realease the culprit's names

https://twitter.com/speranzom/status/1085952155041837057

For the 1st time in 10 years Bunshun is trying to save an idol reputation instead of just destroying it as usual...

https://twitter.com/speranzom/status/1085942527646158848

And it seems there's more to Noe association with the bullies than it looked from that 4k loss SR

https://twitter.com/qc_bb/status/1085778663742812160

The frst two are translated by cisalpine, last one from another user.

• Informative Informative x 12
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. ET920

ET920 Member

Doubt they will ever be made public (especially if they were Bunshun's cohorts). If Mahohon didn't, management won't.

7. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Appointing a commission is a standard tactic by politicians to make a problem go away and cover it up.

speaking of cover-ups, bunshun is on full cover-up mode because they are implicated in this scandal. What we need is an insider from Bunshun to turn informer and let loose all their dirty secrets.

As for the Team N they seem like something from William Golding's Lord of the Flies, out of control and free from rules. The clique comes off like they have complete impunity to do what they want and the brazen-ness to rub it in peoples faces.

Well the members and management will find out that this has blown out of their ability to control it. Every time one of these members posts on social media there will be comments about this, every time they do a HS there will be people bringing this up. It's by far the worst scandal in 48 group history with tendrils spreading to other groups.

There were other posts today indicating that this gang also stalked Aigasa Moe, Mogi Shinobu and an NMB member and there are probably more they haven't talked about publicly.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Disgusting but not surprising. Can't even say I'm disappointed. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Mahohon graduated either, but I would hate for her to get to that point. It would be an admission of defeat, allowing the dangerous elements to continue yet letting the righeous leave. I hope from the bottom of my heart wotas punish the bad apples for being protected like this.

I mean, Bunshun defending Tano when their modus operandi is try to ruin idols? That to me sounds like an admission of guilt of both Bunshun and Tano. They couldn't be more obvious about this...

Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Bunshun defended Nishigata as well, the other girl who was allegedly one of the instigators dating one of the gang.

• Like Like x 7
  10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I really hope she doesn’t leave.
    I think that if she was strong enough to go on Showroom and explain what had happened, she’s strong to stay in the group knowing that she could just go on Showroom again and drop some names, even if it costs her her career.

Also, I imagine management is promising her a hell of stuff just so she doesn’t leave.
    If her apologising meant a plethora of international articles criticising the idol industry, imagine if she actually leaves and the guilty members are left just as they are.

NGT is in a very difficult situation at the moment.
    They were probably about to announce the 5th single and whatnot, and now they can’t until this is solved. Management is probably waiting for it to blow over like any other scandal, but this is quite serious and it won’t. The longer they wait and let these theories fester in the fans’ minds, the harder it’ll be to get their support. And seeing how sponsors are running away from them, I don’t think they’re in a position to lose any more money.

Cut the snake’s head and be done with it.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I forgot... NGT members are being relocated in another building, something that should have happened 1 month ago.
    I also doubt this make any difference right now, since the new adress can be easily found/given away if the situation inside NGT isn't dealt with.
    At best, I expect them divide the 2 teams and think things are fine

https://twitter.com/na_fushigiyaro/status/1085709422360330241

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I think it's my favourite NGT song, both musically and because of how the story builds and concludes. Yuka and Mahohon both do a great job of conveying their inner struggle to stand up for their friend and risk both losing their social standing and making themselves targets. The rest of the members are just kind of there but eh.

Although Sekai wa Doko Made Aozora na no ka? is a close second now that I've watched the whole MV (that fence scene...), and Sekai no Hito e a distant third.

These songs obviously have nothing in common.

Those members (and this gang) are just the tip of the iceberg unfortunately.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I was kind of surprised it wasn't made into an A-side tbh. It's quite an amazing song overall and the MV is well done too. That was also the first time I really saw Maho's beauty. She stole the MV for me and it got me very interested in her (even tho Monica will always have a special place in my heart lol).

• Agree Agree x 5
  14. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    This was on my Twitter trending/search tab earlier today. I don’t follow idols on my Twitter account so it was surprising to see this.

3E54D164-0F8D-477B-BC8A-CBE8437EDB1B.png

• Like Like x 3
  15. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    LOL they are too funny !! I don't know why people said they are bully and b*tches, I mean look at them LOL they're too much <3 and there is no evidence of anything !!

:fp:

• Dislike x 9
    • Disagree x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
  16. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I just want to know, are these girls who helped instigate Maho's assault, and the attackers themselves, so important that their names and faces should be spared from the media? Is it truly worth losing the trust of the members of 48g, their guardians, their fans, the general public, the media, their sponsors, and the government??

Literally all AKS have to do is let go of the members, ban those attackers from being anywhere near any 48/46 group event again, press for a criminal investigation on the attackers, and prove to us that they are actively trying to support the members with updates on what steps they're taking to make this happen. Staying quiet will do nothing but make the situation worse for everyone involved. With the movement of dorms things look to be going in the right direction, but this does nothing if the members involved are not severely punished or dismissed since they can just do it again.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 6
  17. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    It's too far past that point now. Even if the other girls really are involved they've already released a statement claiming otherwise. If they go back on that now then they'll look even worse than they already do. Not only did they cover the member's involvement but they sent out an official statement lying about it to everyone.
    Best way to salvage it is to do a third party investigation where these members that management totally don't know about come on guys I swear are discovered and they can release a statement saying they were deceived by these girls, or something equally dumb and unbeliveable.

I'm sure they just thought this whole thing would blow over, even after Maho went nuclear and revealed the whole thing, so they didn't think ahead and just released a statement believing the wota would obediently swallow it as usual.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    How would this work???? Unless NGT is planning to not fire the girl? Getting caught by bunshun is worse now than a real crime now?

• Like Like x 4
  19. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    But in the end, management would still need to come out and say "lol hey guys we f*cked up and got it wrong, those members DID do it" after the 3rd party investigators confirm what happened. It's better to look stupid admitting your fault and going back on what you said, and being the laughing stock for a few days, then to deny it till the bitter end and watch as your supporters leave and your company crashes and burns around you.
    As for the girls, if and hopefully when they are named, they'll have to face the music eventually, and even if they don't and carry on as normal, do they really think their fans will continue to support them knowing full well their names are directly tied to this case as the most likely assailants helper? In a group where your individual popularity directly affects your success in said group, it would be in their best interests to just leave.

Question, has any other NGT member posted since that 1/2 days of 48g sns lockdown?

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. unwanted

unwanted Kenkyuusei

The only way to make AKS as a whole reconsider their stance is to keep hurting them financially. NGT has sponsors from international companies. Thus, international fans can cause a ruckus. Keep asking McDonald's why they haven't distanced themselves from the mess. Ask McDonald's America, and use the insanity of the metoo movement to actually help a victim. Bring it to the attention of the Olympic Committee. Akimoto has his ass parked there. Chances are AKS group is planned to appear at the ceremony.

Japanese fans can keep digging. International fans should keep drumming.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1