1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ogino Yuka (Ogiyuka) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    OK, it hurts, let her getting the consequence.

But I still want to see her as a 48 idol but I don't want her to still at this horrible group, hope she go anywhere else.

Her fault is that she befriended those bad guys! A parasite would turn anything close to it into a parasite too! This is how it breeds!

It's still not too late. I've got a plan of the atonement of her. PM me if you're interested to join.

Note: Sorry Carla san or Chris san or any other staff for double post.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Two days between double posts. You good. ;)

3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Article from Modelpress about Ogiyuka attending today's Coming of Age ceremony:
    https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1815800

ogage.jpg

She said that she's aiming for first place in this year's SSK.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  4. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    • Like Like x 1
  5. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

What a fantastic thing to say considering the current state of her group!!!

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I have nothing to react about her ambition but,

I'm so sorry guys, whenever i saw tweet of that ina guy then, the dark side of me appears. I became violent and want to kick that son of bitch's ass.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yuka is a dumb girl, sometimes I refer her as baka chan or Yubaka.
    Hope her husband is an intelligent person.
    If only her parents trust me then I'd do my best. If she's dark then I'd take back to the light side.

If a fan wants to date his favorite idol, use an elegant way! Yeah I wanna date my oshi too (which Yuka isn't the only one) but how to get is that my childhood dream is to be a successful musician touring worldwide & making big venues like Budokan full just like my heroes, Muse & Radiohead. OK, I give an example. NOT CONSPIRING WITH MANAGEMENT MOTHERFUCKERS!

Actually the reason why I wanna become a musician is that I don't like office jobs, I wanna visit various places around the world, I'm impressed with my favorite musicians making me wanted to be like them, & I just love music.

OK, irrelevant post, sorry.

HoriPro just released a statement that Yuka has no connection with Inaoka
    http://img.horipro.co.jp/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/20190116.pdf
    This is how you should protect your talent.
    Still unclear indeed, need more statement especially from Yuka herself about all these craps and it's true that if you follow my alternate account to stan her then you'd see that I'm insanely mad at inafuckingoka because he's the reason of this tragedy, he needs to be devastated! He tried to take my girl to the dark side, I wish I could make a revenge to him and show that I have a dark side too, even worse!

OK sorry again, come on everyone back to the light side.

But inaoka deserves lifetime imprisonment or even in Indonesia, he could be sentenced to death.

• Creative Creative x 2
  9. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Let's not sentence people to death on the basis of a conjecture please.

But I'm glad her agency is stepping up if AKS won't. It should be obvious to anyone who bothers to fact check that the tweets and photos being spread around do nothing to prove or even suggest an inappropriate relationship between Yuka and this guy, but unfortunately many people don't bother.

Maybe I should lay out the facts here, but I kind of don't want to spread the slander even if it's just to debunk it.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

It’s always good to be better than the person you “hate”.

So don’t be like Inaoka and enter the “dark side” too. Cooler heads will prevail! :flower:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

The agency are doing exactly what you'd expect an agency to do, protect their investment.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    If Yuka can't speak then I hope Wada Akiko would.

Yeah I'm not sure but I wish any senior HoriPro talent which Wada san is one, could show his/her wisdom for Yuka because a fucking k fucking s can't be trusted anymore.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
  13. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    With the "if you are not with us, then you are against us" mentality surging in this particular part of the forum, I salute your optimism :worthy:

Just wondering, I thought every fans who saw that photo can directly know it is a cheki photo. :rolleyes: Guess I am wrong. Or people just blindly say "omg, there is a photo of them together, she must know him". Wel, if that guy got thousands of CDs like he claims and banned from any other SG events. I guess he already has tons of 2S with most NGT members. And if the special treatment is true, the likelihood of every single one of NGT member knows him is pretty high isn't it.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune

OK. Pardon me, indeed that my dark side is more horrific than Darth Vader. I also have no power but if I had then inaoka, joekai, other bad guys even imamura might have met the end of them. Once again sorry for my violent behavior because they destroyed my oshimen's career. I need to control myself from being fallen to the dark side of me.

About the alleged involved girls then I have an unpopular opinion that you may disagree & find no senses that I suggest them instead of imprisonment, they better to be sent to Jesuit!
    Jesuit which original name is The Society of Jesus is a Roman Catholic Monastic Order which Pope Francis, the current Pope of the Roman Catholic Church, belongs to this order.

According to history, co-founder of Jesuit, Francis Xavier, met a Japanese man named Anjiro who fled from his own land to Malacca to flee from punishment because he murdered someone. Xavier heard about Anjiro & his land then Xavier baptized Anjiro making the latter the first known Japanese person converted to Christianity.
    Later Francis Xavier went to Japan supported by Portuguese which he mostly worked with all his life though he was a Spaniard from Basque ethnicity. With help of Anjiro, he attempted to evangelize local people but it was barely successful because most Japanese could not accept most concepts of Christianity including the faith's concept of afterlife.
    Japanese government later considered The westerners such as Portuguese, Spaniards & the missionaries including Xavier as dangerous against them. And they made a combat against them. Xavier managed to escape but some Portuguese, Spaniards & Japanese converts were captured and later massacred.
    Xavier returned to Malacca but due to disputes with new Portuguese colonial officers, he moved again to another Portuguese realm in China which we know it as Macau, he worked there to evangelize local people until his death and then his sainthood was found.

Today Japan guarantees freedom of faith, Japanese Catholic who are indeed very small in amount venerate Francis Xavier as the nation's patron saint if this applies, Other FX patronages are China especially Macau, Indonesia especially Moluccas which FX also ever worked there, Malaysia especially Malacca, & Goa, former Portuguese realm in India which FX also ever worked there.

Yes if the girls are involved so I'd suggest them to be nuns for their forgiveness from God and people.

Yes, I can forgive the girls if they're involved but for inaoka & his dudes, sorry, I can't. I'm not a saint so I don't have an obligation to forgive those fils de putain.
    I'm between light & dark side, not sure where I'm going to.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
    • Creative Creative x 3
  15. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Thanks. I may be the minority but I will try to stay true and optimistic. :^^;:

I understand... I just hope to save the incident younglings from a fate that can be altered. :cry:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Guess you won't be getting any forgiveness yourself then either [hehe]

17. C_chan

C_chan Kenkyuusei

Hey guys, I'm not an NGT follower, I recently un some performances started liking Ogiyuka... I really like her on stage, her personality I dont know that well... Ir seemed to me to much sometimes, but as I'm used to idols by know I know they tend to exagerate sometimes their reactions...

But lately this all Maho thing really turn me off... And I was wondering since you surely know her better than me...
    I don't understand her behaviour and maybe you can share some light...
    - there are two girls that are likely to be involved in all this mess since they are the only ones the police asked to testify and are not the only team members living in that building.
    Ogiyuka shared a "support message" for one of them... I really dont dont understand why. I dont want to sound mean but seeing this after all maho's declarations and knowing felt kinda cold against her fellow member who was attacked...

And my other question, what do you think about those pictures on Twitter of her with inapooh? The background it's not from a handshake event...

I dont know what to think about all this ... Everything seems so shady, since the police behaviour, to the management, the members and fans...
    You people know More about her, what do you think?

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Those chekis are from HoriPro NS which audiences could get cheki by purchasing limited edition towel that there were only 20 but that son of bitch which I wish I could slaughter had 4.

19. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    For better or for worse Ayakani is one of her best friends. Terrible judgment it might be, but Ogiyuka supporting her isn't surprising.

http://www.horipro.co.jp/nsfes201812/
    https://theqoo.net/index.php?mid=akb48&category=161632742&document_srl=977251533

• Old Old x 1
  20. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yuka still has jobs as usual, definitely individual jobs as a talent of HoriPro.

OK, let's believe she didn't do anything wrong and let's hope the best for her even if she needs to going somewhere, maybe that place she was supposed to be there years ago, hope people there be nice to her and those assholes wouldn't follow her, I wish I could kick their fucking asses.

• Like Like x 1