1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

4th Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Generic_User, Nov 29, 2018.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Rei-chan smile is just :inlove::inlove::inlove:

2. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    they all look the same.non has outstanding beauty/bijin woman like shiraishi for 1st gen, shinuchi for 2nd gen and umezawa for 3rd gen. they look like typical short hair cutie.

3. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    7 of them have long hair.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Umezawa and Shinuchi isn't the Bijin of 3rd and 2nd gen either It's Yamashita. Oozono and Hori .Kotoko.
    Anyway ; 4th gen needs to show us what they're capable of .

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

oh dear, here we go again. even gems are polished. there are different types out there. one being more precious than the other. and not everyone prefer the same.
    we're just counting hours before kojichu. enjoy the show the best you can. :chuffed:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

you think shinuchi mai is an outstanding beauty?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    As expected, who are the only girls which I picked as the more prominent ones, who could succeed and be popular beauty members and personalities of Nogizaka...? Yes, the ones that the magazine too picked as first raw members and center of the second one... guess BLT magazine agrees with me. :p

[​IMG]

The more I see some of other members, the more I feel they do not match Nogizaka's high standards.
    It's ok if it's just a few girls but not half of the new gen...

Guess I'll have to pretend and imagine that these other girls were the real other 4th gen picks lol

Adding these girls and discarding others, that would've compete easily with 3rd gen too, how could you even not choose a girl who compare herself to a curtain and has the "乃" kanji in her name as "nogizaka"? shame on you namagement

the perfect new 4th gen that got away...

if the video does not show watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va8d20CcA68

8. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

If by (personal) bijin metric scale, shiraishi equal to 10 then i'll give the highest for Kakehashi Sayaka - 7.5/shiraishi. By pure appearance (subjective first impression), probably this gen worth like on average of 5 to 6 per shiraishi but this talk more like how raw and unpolished they look so far for current nogi standard. The hope now for their kojichuu's debut provide strong embossment in other aspects.

• Like Like x 1
  9. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    thats very unpopular. but ive said it too in months ago at
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/4th-gen-thread.22487/page-2

366F9E05-D6AB-489A-B408-ABD726E1DBB9.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  10. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

i see :D, hadnt notice that her name rarely been mentioned
    It's kind of "afterfeel" , at first -like anybody here- ayame seems like an easy "cop out" choice but its also easily went away while in one way kakehashi's was the one that quiet imprinted on me. now its just bit worried about her chara, stuff like that

11. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    so far i like her approach by mentioning handshake meeting on some of her interview. thats was a nice gesture imho.

speaking of chara, frankly speaking thre's nobody from my faves past the sakamichi audition lmao. but as far as i watch their omitatekai performance im quite ok as long there's nobody from them tilt me :rofl:, and its only matter of hours before their introduction in kojichuu. i hope they had some introduction segments too in 7th birthday live as 3rd gen got 2 years ago.

just maybe i need more time to let them grow on me same as how i watch 3rd gen too. although i'm almost ok with all entire nogizaka46 members, i wouldnt hide there's some name which tilt me af forever. and i just hope none of them will widening that list :rofl:

12. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I don't really understand why some people praising Kanji's new gen by their visual and felt Nogi's management wasting them. Does any of Kanji's new gen can beat Kotoko's beauty? Nope. If Nogi management only looking for pretty face, well they already have a lot in the group :fear:

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

i just have to say amen to that. and for the n-th time i'll say it. kotoko (to me) is one if not the most beautiful, not just among 2nd gen but the rest of nogizaka.
    we are already spoiled with lots of beauty so let them have some for a change :D

• Like Like x 1
  14. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    To me, Matsuda Rina easily, for example. However, I've never said it cares only being beauty... new kanji girls seem more interesting watching thei personalities too and that would give them more chances to bright in the group:

Tamura Hono looks really funny too, would be phenomenal with MCs interactions;
    Fujiyoshi Karin stands out and seems a new "fans" favourite;
    Takemoto Yui is not only a cute girl and face but also has really good dancing skills...
    Seki Yumiko had "model" experiences so would fit perfectly Nogizaka image...

By first impression, 4th gen looks more "bland" and anonymous, even if there are some beauty girls there too (while others are behind average)... It's just that I wanted for Nogi all the "best" to make everyone succeed in different aspects: 1st gen top members and personalities will all graduate soon, so Nogi needs new top beauties but also top stand out personalities too. I know it's a selfish point of view, but that's it.

15. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Why we talking about Kanji 2nd Gen in Nogi 4th Gen thread? Don't they have their own thread?

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

It's simply you overpraising Kanji's new gen :rofl:

What's the point 'fit Nogi image' with modeling exp. Don't you know about Ayame then :rofl:

I can deal with your 'the best for Nogi' argument but your point of view about best for Nogi is based on your personal view it's make it an irrelevant argument. You don't even care to wait what they're capable of or what kind of chara the 4th gen is. So from my point of view, you just overpraising Kanji new gen or you just simply Kanji fans. It's not a sin tho if you said you're Kanji fans :whistle:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    TBH, I too said that they had switched candidates. But now we've got 11 new members that will carry us forward into the future. Follow who you like. But these are the members in Nogizaka. Like I said before, they're beautiful because they are Nogizaka. I'm sure it's been said before, but they do become beautiful (or more beautiful) the longer they are Nogizaka members.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Anyway, I like how mgmt give an early push to them in several magazines and not trying to push to one girl only. We can see some members has been stands out, like Sakura, Ayame, Rei, Mayu, etc.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Asphyxia

Asphyxia Kenkyuusei

I think its too early for you guys to speculate, why don't we look back where first gen started instead of comparing them to other groups.
    The best example is Saito Asuka, she's never been popular on her early days in nogizaka but look at her now.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  20. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nogizaka46 4th generation members Tsutsui Ayame, Endo Sakura and Tamura Mayu will be the Cover Girl of Japanese magazine "UP to boy" (2019 March 2019), the magazine will be released on 23 January 2019.

utb-275-cover.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1