1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 8th [Kuroi Hitsuji] (2019/02/27)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 14, 2019.

1. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I wonder how long are they gonna pursuit the social rebellion image. I mean, it was fine 3 year ago b/c most of them were still teenagers at that time. But now, a lot of them had becoming adults already. And an adult sings a song telling another adult that I can do whatever I want sound pretty irresponsible to me though.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  2. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    to me that's becoming a bit redundant now... at this point I think Techi will still be center.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
  3. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

You can be 60 years old and still be socially responsibly rebellious.

• Agree Agree x 10
  4. glsone

glsone Member

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    isn't college age even more of a time for social rebellion?

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    To me it's not an age problem, more like "ok, we got the point, you're different, rebel, not like others, you don't conform etc. etc." now could we move on and talk about different topics on the songs?

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

What you are describing there it is called personal freedom and freedom of speech. Now, if you just follow what others tell you to do and think, without questioning it, that would make you a puppet.
    Basically, if anyone agrees with "biboloxo", that would make them a sheep and anyone agrees with me, it would be the same ^_^.
    So make up your own mind and stop listen to people.

You would be surprised how many people keep their punk or rebellious spirit throughout their whole life, you are just looking in the wrong direction or brainwashed by the system to think that those people are weirdos. People don't change when they grow up, they just lie.

• Like Like x 3
    • Old Old x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

Techi would never be someone's puppet, that's why she always writes her own songs.

I could never take Kanji or their "be rebellious and do your own thing, don't do what adults tell you to do" message seriously if I ever found out the lyrics for those songs were written by some aged corporate establishment dude whose been in the industry for decades.

That would be terrible.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Old Old x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    The title doesn't necessarily indicate something "dark" or "rebellious". Here we can consider it as something hidden or that is different (it also applies to stereotypes not accepted by society), it can also be referred to unfulfilled desires and dreams.

We also have references by members. And Rii-chan on her Official Blog says "Is a wonderful song (...) this is one of the best songs for me (...) I might be able to love music more".

============================================================================================

Fans and friends on my LINE group found beautiful the "tree" formed with the single and group name.

[​IMG]
    Reference image.

• Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    It's the same thing at each new single...

There are fans of Keyaki who don't like Keyaki image, Keyaki lyrics and/or Keyaki Techi.
    Those are Keyaki's identities so basically why are you here ? What do you love in Keyaki ? Its not a troll I willing want to know why.

And everyone, go check the lyrics of the 7 previous single just PLEASE DO IT. If the only things you see is "rebellious" blablabla then go learn how to read, buy glasses and a brain to understand meanings such as love, life, death, sadness, loneliness, anger, melancholy or freedom etc.

I would love if someone could analyzed and classified every Keyaki songs and explain the main meaning of each songs, like what are the main expressions/emotions/feelings expressed in those.

• Agree x 11
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  11. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    2016 Keyaki.

I'm surprised you actually had to ask.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Futari Saizon Keyaki to be exact.

It's undescribeable, something about them member finding the inner peace in the turmoil of youth, which are later forsaken in pursuit of niche image at subsequent release.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  13. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    one suggestion for people that feel keya kanji doesn't offer enough variety is try listening to more than one group. i mean there are literally hundreds of idol groups out there, so instead of focusing on only one group don't be afraid to try new thIngs

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I guess it's hard to not want some musical variety from whatever group or artist you are listening to. At least for me, it's because I know Keyaki is capable of other genres and messages and it's refreshing to see something new occasionally. Especially when I know that some of the girls can thrive in a new concept and really none of then would struggle. I love dark concepts and most of Keyaki's style but I just think it would be nice to see something else this time. I thought Kaze ni and Futari Saison and SekaAi were wonderful songs and they did great with those. And I also loved their other titles. I'd just like to see lyrics that represent more than one aspect of being a youth, being a youth myself, since rebellion is a nice theme but there's more to explore that can still fit in with their identity to some extent. Maybe I don't make sense those are just my thoughts lol

Regardless I really like the teaser image and the "tree" that was mentioned, as well as the title. Looking forward to more news!

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

The Zelkova tree?!

16. Asphyxia

Asphyxia Kenkyuusei

Isn't 'Kaze ni Fukarete mo' more like a love song?

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    @Jsprite Probably, even if the keyaki tree doesn't have triangular base.

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I listen to 48G as well as Sakamichi Series. Even Nogi that being said has this "elegant-princess-like but their songs image is plain and dull" image has variety of songs (from synchronicity to jikochuu, if you know what I mean). I hope this is just because keyaki still in 8th single though. Keyaki was in the same pace, what with SaiMajo to SekaAi was what I call variety. It was still refreshing when they were switching from Futari to Fukyouwaon. Heck, even Fukyouwaon to Kaze ni was still okay. But then they released Garasu. I was still "oh okay more cool song", then "BOOM". Ambivalent.
    I'd like to be proven wrong with this new single though, but at this rate, I'm afraid (and happy at the same time) Hiragana has more to offer (Soredemo aruiteru, NO WAR IN THE FUTURE, Kitaishitenai Jibun, then Happy Aura) than Kanji. (Assuming unit song doesn't count.)

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    What is so evident ? you could have said 2017, like me. Did you liked Ambivalent ?

Ok, I feel you and all Futari lovers. You prefer the soft Keyaki.
    But soft Keyaki lovers have been fed the most since the start with Kaze, Sekai, solo songs and unit songs are very soft + Hiragana. You have a lot of soft contents. As a Fukyouwaon and Getsuyoubi no Asa lover...

By the way this is the most complicated sentence I've ever seen. If you did it for mocking me, well, I don't blame you, otherwise, you're good.

And to the "K46 is always dark and rebellious" gang, since the 5th single, on 21 songs, 2 are really dark (Mou Mori & Hiraishin).
    So you're not unhappy because it's "always dark", just admit you want another love song its easier.

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    If I have to say the song that I want from Kanji Keya, I'd loved to see them sing a song about their love to their parents, being grateful to be their daughter and born to this world because of them, and how members want to repay their parents with the best thing they can do right now. That would be the most beautiful song ever. :)

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2