1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

4th Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Generic_User, Nov 29, 2018.

1. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

i see, think my approach quiet differ -on my own- since i have not dig that much detailed info about them, yet, even after most of it already circulated here. while there's ofc curiosity, however i somehow just procrastinate shy away from it, keeping myself from being overhyped or madly disappointed. just waiting to get caught by lol. well guess it was just an easy talk for perspective of indirect fan :fp: with no (tempting) access to their live event :cry2:

well we share sort of the same thought.
    first is, i believe we all already experience the obvious that thing can be slow burner, the more we know them(or the more they develop) . i like ikoma for example but that didnt come instantly, so did what happen with hori, or some members appeal that recently have grown stronger like reika, nakada etc. there i just feel there's no rush, push or (even) a must to like these new gen. at least not instantly
    second i agree there somehow a personal limitation. it's just feel impossible to blindly adore them all (per individual), there must few member that fell on the unlikely category. the different maybe i havent found member that drive me tilt, at least not on nogizaka. maybe just sort of indifference or disagreeing with few disposition in the group, tho' with not so much frustation or even hate -especially since i have no hs experience thing like that, yet-

i havent check them thoroughly tho' briefly(by look) and i'll straightly stripped away the most girls you're proposed , except for tamura hono then including morita hikaru and inoue rina instead. that show the issue itself could be very relative by the each person preference(not yet talk their chara).
    also overall (again, by look) there are not so much gap i feel between nogi 4th gen and kanji 2nd gen. there are but slightly. what make the former look quiet bland -from what i can suspect- is the promotion concept brought by nogi mgmt is quiet conservative, not the best highlight for their appearance. like their official photo, or in their intro clips, the pick of autumn colour tint (kinda yellow~brown), lowly saturated with soft lighting. quiet contrast with keya's creative team had offered which , i believe, pick more vigorous option in many beholder eyes.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
  2. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Wait until they reach hatachi ;)

3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    After watching the first batch on NogiChu, it's good to know that their senpai will have their backs. They'll make them Nogi-chans come hell or high water!

BTW, Seimiya Rei crying like Momoko. You just won me over!! And why was Momoko crying, too??

4. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

- New crybaby spotted [hehe]
    - Kaki Haruka, those hands are really something. Really love her smile. This episode sealed it for me.
    - Shibata Yuna might just won me over. Nice performance and thank you for giving senpai a healthy serving of green :^O^:
    - Yakubo Mio, she's game. Really made the show lively.

So far so good.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Cindy

Cindy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    Twitter:
    minaminzaka46
    Kaki Haruka looks really pretty on today’s episode:cute::cute: l always like only Mayu but after today, I find myself liking everyone:inlove:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    No idea, but looks like we have another crybaby in 4th Gen [hehe] [hehe] [hehe]
    I am particularly impressed with Yuna-chan ribbon gymnastics. Imagine if Higashimura Mei from Hiragana Keyaki (she can do colour guard) and her doing these stunts together :^O^: :^O^: :^O^:

7. hypothalamus

hypothalamus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    hypothalamus_
    Good to hear that many liked the introduction of 4th Gen.

Yeah, I liked this episode so much. Yuna was the first one that caught my eye when they introduced who made to Nogi then after watching this episode she finally locked her position on my list. I think she might become my ni-oshi in Nogi [hehe][hehe][hehe]

I loved how Kazumin was one of the in-charge in introducing her since she is my kami-oshi. Is this a sign for me? :cute:
    I also like the gymnastics she did on the show. Can't wait for more 4th gen goodies in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  8. TargaK

TargaK Kenkyuusei

Might be just me, but Haruka's drawing style looks a bit like hentai fanfic lmao. Anyways, just like I predicted from the introduction videos, Mio-chan is my favorite.
    Though I do have to say, Mayu sticks out a lot beauty-wise. But, at the same times, she looks younger than 20 to be honest. Especially if you compare her to *cough* another almost 20 years old debutante

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. Asphyxia

Asphyxia Kenkyuusei

I rofl at Yakubo Mio [hehe][hehe] her gesture is weird, she moves like a robot:omfg:

10. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Great start!

Shibata Yuna, just wow. She has a mysterious charisma that keeps me drawn to her. I liked her ballet dance.

I loved the Kansai-ben interaction between Kaki Haruka and Apple.

Yakubo Mio and her funny moves and facial expressions. Looks like she can handle variety very well.

Senpai wearing suits, wowzers.

I want more!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    yakubo mio gestures more like yoda than matsumura to me [hehe]

12. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Some people might say that appearance isn't important, but that is the first thing you will see when you look at a girl, especially an idol. Further more, Nogi is well known for their beauty, so the standard will be even more higher than a normal idol group.

The beauty of the 3rd gen is just too hard to overcome... Unless their personalities are 2x more interesting than the 3rd gen, I think they will likely become the second 2nd gen of Nogi (in term of being undergirls).

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

You could be right. But remember, 1st gen has start graduated, UG or senbatsu. Besides 3rd gen only 12, not all of them as beauty as Momoko. While 2nd gen came when 1st gen senbatsu member is still strong and sadly when the 1st gen start graduated 3rd gen, whose more fresh, is on the rise. Ofc not all of 4th gen will shine brightly, but they still have a chance.

In terms about beauty, i think there's some girl more beauty than Shinucchi but didn't get the same result as her. While about character, Maaya and Karin is an interesting chara when we see them on tv but they're there, bottom of the Nogi's popularity. We don't really know what make this or that girl become popular member. So maybe 4th gen need to learn from the master of fishing, Manatsu-san :^O^:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I just want to point out the fourth gen (especially Ayame) are selling out frustratingly well on the online goods shop and I can't buy anything from them. Presumably they didn't have as much stock as the average senpai but it's still worth noting they're rising well above expectations.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Appearance is definitely important. However, I think appearance is more than beauty alone. It's also a reflection of ones character, mood, etc.

Also, beauty is a very personal thing. The posts made in this thread the last couple of days are proof of that. Everyone sees beauty in different things. For me, Kiichan is the most beautiful from 2nd gen (at least since her return from hiatus). Not the most obvious pick for many, but it is what it is.

Therefore, none of the members, whatever gen, are unnecessary. They all have their reason for being in the group. And it's hard to predict how the 4th gen will develop, so I won't. I'll just enjoy the show.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    ^ agree with above. Looking at the myriad of opinions so far....

Nogi has another solid generation (yet again). Where do they dig them up from???
    Though its a bit of selection bias involved
    Nogi's been doing really well these past few years and popular among the ladies
    Otherwise largely scandal free and have a very positive image
    Hence it tends to attract particular types of girls who want to be a part of that

17. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    if anyone can snatch the oneesan type in the gen,she is basically a guarantee hit .about shinuchi, well she isnt really bijin but i can say, she looks pretty and has sexy adult image.same goes to umezawa. even during early days, why maiyan is suddenly famous than the pushed trio? because among sea of cuties, maiyan is too stand out as oneesan type and bijin rather than kawaii. same as nanamin and sayurin that make up the adult trio early days. that is what generally i can see in nogi. of course personality play a role in later time.

18. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

When it comes to "beauty", idols tend to look their worst in the beginning.

If you look at old pics from 1st gen's debut, a lot of them honestly look terrible, including a lot of the current top-tier visuals.

And pretty much all of 3rd gen look better now thsn when they first debuted, having benefitted from things like teeth whitening (Yamashita), etc.

All Im saying is don't write off 4th until they've at least had a chance.

• Like Like x 4
  19. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Some magazines with 4th gen on the cover.
    IMG_20190121_201027.jpg IMG_20190121_201204.jpg IMG_20190121_200818.jpg IMG_20190121_200944.jpg IMG_20190121_200744.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  20. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Not paid much attentions to whole 4th gen. Not to underestimate them, it just so many things happen in Nogi worlds, like Waka and Naa graduations, then bunch of play like Girls Revue, Great Comet, also PBs.

But, 4th introduction in Kojichu leave very good impression.

Kaki Haruka, the new artist, finally. Her dazzling smile make me doki doki

Shibata Yuna, she really pretty. Her profile pic didnt do her justice. She is prettier in motions.

Yakubo Mio. Gawd I wanna see her more. She won me already. She can team up with Hazuki to make comedic duo.

Looking forward to next kojichuu episode. I want learn about 4th gen girls.

About appearance, I'm really sure they'ill gonna grow and become beauty and ladylike. The just remind me to 1st gen and 2nd gen debut.

Nanamin, Naachan, and Ashurin were just basic cute girl back their debut day. Maiyan, Kashiwa Yukina, Matsun, Yoshimoto Ayaka, Miyazawa Seira, and Iku were more visually polished.

Same thing happen in 2nd gen. Miona and Ayane were just cute, not even hella cute. But now both called as visual member. 2nd gen also have KTK. Many fans point out that Kotoko and Ayane only behind Maiyan in term visual.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1