1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert BNK48 6th Single Senbatsu General Election (2019/01/26)

Discussion in 'BNK48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 30, 2018.

1. R7-OZ

R7-OZ Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

BNK48 Space Mission Highlights

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Hamasaki90

Hamasaki90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Assuming those 84k votes Cherprang earned were from music code (200 baht= 700 jpy), 84k*700= 58.8 million jpy/1300 (akb48 cd) = +/- 45k votes, this is more than enough to earn her at least #15 in akb senbatsu

3. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    Has anyone an idea what Izurina said in her speech? I would love to know.

4. shibahi

shibahi Kenkyuusei

mobile got the rank she said she wanted on her application and i’m happy for that :banana:i'm dying to know the translation for her speech because there seems to be a lot of ups and downs lmao
    i wanted more 2nd gens in senbatsu, but really proud of the girls who pull through without massive push like natherine oom khamin

also really shook by pun and jennis’ ranks. just by a glance i’d have thought ppl accidently switched their names in the announcement or something lol

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
  5. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i expectec pun to rank higher since she's the most followed member on instagram and also last single center but she only got 9th :blink:
    wasn't expecting Jennis to rank 2nd,i thought top 3 would be cher,mobile and music for sure

excited to see cherprang center a single

6. stormcaster

stormcaster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    DD
    Thank you for cheering for me. Thank you. Actually at the first prelims that I did not rank, I felt sad and thought of giving up. But everyone always said "don't give up!" , "we're cheering for you!", "let's pull through together!", so I didn't give up.
    Thank you everyone, really, including staffs and other members. I also want to ask "can I stay in BNK longer?" (Fans: SURRRRRREEE!)
    Thank you.

Note: Insert sobs at every punctuation marks.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i love how much izurina is appreciated in bnk,she deserves it

• Agree Agree x 10
  8. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    Thank you!
    It's wonderful to see how Izurina is a loved part of the group

9. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Its a known fact that Pun's fandoms are full of kids compared to other fandoms.

The votes in each brackets are so tight tho, 2-4, 5-9, 10-12, 14-17

• Like Like x 1
  10. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Did they announce which Song they are covering or you think they'll announce it at the Festival?

11. shibahi

shibahi Kenkyuusei

btw did bnk's tailors have a predicted kami 7 or something
    it's obvious when i see them standing in a row, like cher jennis mobile music orn pun noey all have more gold decorations on their collars while jane's and kaew's were plain like the rest of the members. hope they can avoid doing that next election lol

12. onego123

onego123 Member

I find it kinda adorable that Satchan, and Cherprang are both center since their relationship is kinda like a big, and little sisters.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    like everyone else, i'm still shocked that jennis is freaking top 2, everybody knows that either music or mobile will be the top contender against the CHER... her fans did very well. also i think this is the first ever SSK in entire 48g that captain vs co-captain for the center. i'm happy that all my favs are able to ranked in~

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    SSK show (until taken down).

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Wade & Wander

Wade & Wander Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    izutarina
    According to this thread on 5ch (Japan’s Reddit), Japanese wotas calculated that assuming the cheapest voting method (music card at 200THB) Cherprang’s votes came in at about 60 million yen, which would easily put her in senbatsu and possibly Kami 7 (around 4th place).

Also can anyone give me a briefer on Jennis? Like what is her character/image? I’ve never really looked into her. I knew she was sort of popular, but not like “one of the aces to watch out for” level of popularity.

Like I always thought she was the least popular of the 4 Goddess unit. Her ranking is definitely a surprise and I’d love to know more about her.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Still sad that she's only got 12 not in top 10 but her speech touch me so much. so heres is her speech.

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone indeed.

I had been recently interviewed and asked whether being senbatsu was important to me or not. I replied that being senbatsu was important to each BNK48 member when one was newly in. I felt like even I have always been being senbatsu; but, most fanatics have still focused on the top members, paid attention to them, and cared much about the under members.

Whereas those who were in the middle like me, always been forgotten; I insist that I still need the position. I had no reason to clarify this until this morning. During the concert, I suddenly recognized that being senbatsu helps extend the stage moments of me. To be it, I can do what I love, to show, to sing, to dance, and to see you all. Being on the stage, I can see your smile, which really gives me happiness in return.

And I need to mention to all of those whom have never abandoned or forgotten me any single second.

I really feel thankful that all of my fandoms have collaborated and succeeded this. I well acknowledge that the number of my fans is quite little, and their money is limited. But what really touched me was they beared to limit their sweets or other favorites for saving money and shared their money for my dream. It was not a little money at all. Some devoted more than 10 or 100 thousands. I really appreciated that indeed.

To me, one thing which is greater than being senbatsu, is to see all of you whom I love, love me back, and also love one another.

Thank you all of you for lightening me up. Even each light is tiny, but many of yours have gathered and lighten me as bright as the spot light.

Last but not least, this is what I really want to say for long time; that is ...

(shout it out loud) I really really love you all. Thank you.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
  17. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Wow, what an election. Managed to watch it from about Phukkom onwards...

So Kate is the only BIII member not to rank, and Kate and Piam are the only 1st Gen members not to rank. I really wanted all of the 1st Gen to make it in so that is kinda sad :/
    11 2nd Gens managed to rank, which is amazing, and which makes Wee the only 2nd member to appear in a senbatsu twice! I did not realise she had made that kind of impact, nor Natherine to be honest, but a massive well done to both of them.

Izuriina was one of the best moments. I was so happy for her I was basically in tears. She is loved by all the members and has worked so hard with them, it is thoroughly deserved.
    Very happy Kaimook made it in to the senbatsu, because I - and apparently she too - was so worried she wouldn't. <3
    Jennis was a minor shock for me; however, I have felt for some time that she needed to be at the front more, or a single centre position. Jane was more of the shock; I knew she had had a giant leap in popularity but daaaaaamn.

Will be very interested to see what happens as a result of this, whether we start to see more Jane and Jennis everywhere :D

• Like Like x 3
  18. Seri

Seri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Jennis oshi here. From what I've observed on twitter and facebook, her TH fans invested a lot as they collectively thought she wasn't pushed as much of the other 4 Goddess unit. Pun is popular among the general public and younger fans but Jennis' fans you may call rich (lol), a lot of devoted male fans too. They(we)'re hoping she gets more exposure soon, even if she isn't good at talking / not particularly articulate. As for her personality, she's sweet and close to Pun, likes dancing, and is a fan of the Kpop group NUEST.

Hopefully she gets a single center, 7th single, maybe.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Jane's rank was unexpected everyone was assuming she'll get into top 10 and not enter Kami 7. She is my most favorite member(it used to be cher), she's very charismatic and there is something about her that people start to recognize her talent, She maybe one of the underrated/underdog members since the beginning.She is placed either at the back or in the side and management never give her that spotlight like the rest of the Kami7. Hope it would be her daybreak.

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. fishchan

fishchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Jennis is incredibly mature for her age and I find her perspective honest and refreshing with a bit of deep humour. Also I think she has a lot of talent and potential and she knows it and wants to show it. She had one of the best speeches imo so I'm gonna translate a bit of it here.

Umm

Ever since the 32nd result was announced, I was talking to the other members and as our friends' names were called one by one, I wasn't sure whether I should be glad or sad for each of them. Especially those that are ranked near me, from the past result announcements the few members whose ranks have been swapped around me. Today when the names were announced, I feel like there were some who should have been ranked higher than me. It was a feeling of not able to be fully happy, but not entirely sad either. I don't know how I should feel. Now I feel guilty to all the members, knowing everyone has their own dreams and goals. But I must apologize as I also have my own greed for wanting this rank.

Let me explain first that recently, before this election, I went to have my fortune told.
    Actually I didn't go to a fortune teller I found someone by chance who knew how to tell fortunes so I let them look at mine, I spent 300 baht lol
    I'm not someone who likes to believe in fortunes because if I believe in something negative I will feel down but for this I felt like if the fortune said it was impossible (her desired rank) then I could prepare my emotions in advance.
    So they let me ask a question in my head and they said "according to your merit"
    I was like what does that even mean

Then they looked at my phone number (it's another type of fortune telling) and told me the numbers that are suited for my are 3,6,5.
    It might be true or not, but I feel like these numbers are what brought me to where I am today and it was this song let you all know who I am.

I didn't prepare anything for this speech because I knew I would forget anyway but I still thought of something just now.
    Which is: apart from feeling guilty to the other members, I also feel guilty to my fans, because after the first result announcement when I ranked 6th, our fandom started donating like crazy.
    I know that our fandom is small.
    I once said that "if there are 15000 votes, I want it to come from 15000 people, not 100 or 1000 people fighting for 15000 votes". So now I feel even more guilty that I made everyone use more money.
    I mean, I've also been part of idols' fanclubs but I've never spent this kind of amount of money.
    So I started thinking, eh what if they have to skip meals, work overtime, etc.
    So I didn't want to ask for anything more but I didn't know how I could improve my rank from 6th.
    I didn't feel bad about ranking 6th, I was satisfied, but I thirsted for a higher rank.

I think this is more than 5 minutes but it's okay I'll continue speaking

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 5