1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

JKT48 1st original song (2019)

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Cxstridert's mikhail, Jan 8, 2015.

1. rmn89

rmn89 Member

since its something that the fans has been waiting for 7 years and more. i really hope it has a "nationalism" feels to it. so its gonna be like a jkt48 pride or smth, something only them can pull it off. they could arrage a seifuku competition or some sort. using indonesian inspired clothes. probably batik.

(if they does this, trust me, the other sister groups will copies, and whenever they do a join concerts. itll be like an epic nationalism 48 setlist)

example of the nationalism song that i meant:

cokelat-merah putih
    rumah kita
    eka gustiwana sounds of java series :

if the video does not show watch the video here

heck they can just collaborate with eka gustiwana, hes a national treasure.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    Well it is about time!! Seriously though I am very excited about this single. After Melody left I stopped following the group but this is definitely resparking some interest.

3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I'd suggest a new oshimen for you, it's Erika! 6th gen ace. She's near perfect member for JKT48. Her dancing & singing skill were rated highest among KKS when she was in academy, visual & aura are good enough to attract people. The facts that she's a half Japanese & a student of the most prestigious university in Indonesia are just gimmicks. Come on oshiing her mate! ^^

• Old Old x 1
  4. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    my dear friend you and erika is on another level

5. Stevengleeks

Stevengleeks Kenkyuusei

Is there any AKBGroups song that Unofficialy Released and forgotten?

6. onego123

onego123 Member

I'm not sure if this counts, but back when AKB48 Team TP was TPE48 they did a cover of "Marching Forward" by Lim Giong.

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

@Stevengleeks
    Someone told me about this
    (what I can say it ? emmm... unreleased-to-discography songs)
    stage48.net/wiki/index.php/AmebaPigg_Unit_Battle

I'm not sure whether the rest songs are abandoned or no... ._.

8. gwahaha

gwahaha Kenkyuusei

The previous watermark is JKT48 Project. I heard some info which said that JKT48 Project is actually a joint work of Dentsu and a subsidiary of MNC. But now, JKT48 is only managed by Dentsu only, so the watermark also changes.

9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    MNL48 also covered a Christmas song by a gospel singer.

10. Stevengleeks

Stevengleeks Kenkyuusei

I think JKT Original Song will be coupling of AKB next single. Cause next single coupling will be their sister coupling i think.

JKT is perfect for Powerful song like River Beginner UZA Kazefui.

11. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hey, thank you for the information!

If this is happening, it's disappointing. But I won't be surprised. Just hoping the lyrics is in Bahasa.

12. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    JKT48 media partner now is Emtek that manages SCTV, Indosiar, & O Channel. Ever wondering why JKT48 now often performing on Dangdut Academy?

13. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

I'm fine with jkt ori song as akb coupling song to build up the hype again. But of course, if only they're also going to have a different ori song for their single (minimum 2 song for senbatsu and UG). Kinda like HKT with hatsukoi butterfly, then their 1st single is suki suki skip :D

And also, yesss for that edgy and powerful songgggggggg. I think the dance medley from asia fest is a testament that jkt can go this way as their image group. A bit ばらばら but very hype. Just, pick senbatsu from the girls who can deliver compact and powerful dance.

And also, do you think it's goIng to be yupi as center? Aside from the obvious 2 top ssk winner and (maybe) zara, who else deserve to be pushed as and center?

I like yupi, I think she deserves spotlight since she had been chosen to be center (team K) from very early and although still have room for improvement, she has carried that burden and turn it into her advantage. But as we constantly rely on her more and more, I fear we can dangerously slip into the "absolute ace" climate. It's not a totally bad thing, as it can bring more stability to the group and cements the group branding. But I kinda like how earlier jkt, despite melody being the face and captain, there are others who can easily carry the center spotlight and relegates the burden. The melody-haruka-shanju-ve was I think an ideal partition on how the burden can be spread. While melo is ace, she can still stand in the sidelines and let others shine. Also, as jkt was born around the time acchan decides to graduate and akb is struggling losing their ぜったいてきace, it helps jkt not being too dependant on melo and help freshen the senbatsu with new centers etc etc.

So who else beside yupi and shani (and zara) has what it takes to be pushed to center? I'm curious to how other perceive this.

14. Stevengleeks

Stevengleeks Kenkyuusei

For my opinion..
    Michelle from J
    Yona Anin Viny from K3
    Sonia from T

They can be Center too

15. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    I'm super late to this, but, CONGRATS TO YOU, JKT48~ And, wow, really? 7 years? That's amazing they have been around for so long!

You know, that actually could be a cool incentive for all Sister Groups: start out as a cover group to try to gain popularity and then, once hit their peak, 5-7 years down the road, they too can have their own Original Music?

Actually, I don't know what I am talking about, lol. Sorry. But, yeah: congrats JKT!

16. welp

welp Next Girls

:gavel: Your idea is dated. If South Korea stick to your idea of "nationalism", its music and fashion must have sounded and looked alike those of North Korea and no one outside the country wanna listen/watch. For the group to appeal foreigners, to appeal domestic youth, JKT must show modernized Indonesia not conservative Indonesia.

The original song has to be the title song, the A-side song. What's the point of finally getting an original song if it won't be promoted well?

Funny that you said JKT was perfect for UZA when its performance of UZA has been poor. They have the power but not the technique. JKT needs new dance trainers. JKT possibly is the weakest 48 group in term of dance.

17. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    I don't think so, JKT48 IS NOT THE WEAKEST 48 GROUP IN TERM OF DANCE... yes uza performance was not the best but they can pull out a great atmosphere

18. Stevengleeks

Stevengleeks Kenkyuusei

I think he/she doesnt watch KIII performance.. Are they worst? Or weakest? LOL

UZA performance is always amaze audience. Its not perfect but it close to be perfect.

And in Asia Fes, it was better than BNK River, it just like slapped BNK on the face

19. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Sorry, but I don't feel that way at all. ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Maybe because of the absent of Beby which is the best dancer of JKT48?
    Denny, a prominent choreographer once gave his compliment to her.

Also Yupi has developed her dance skill to be one of the best which Gitcha, former dance coach of JKT48 who had been working for many famous artists such as Agnez Mo, she acknowledges it. Gitcha now lives in Spain for some reason.

Maybe JKT48 has to give their besr for this, already got Alam Urbach to aid the songwriting, maybe Denny Malik to make the choreography?

Even if you want something very Indonesian, why don't expect JKT48 to work with Guruh Sukarnoputra? The son of Sukarno, the first president of Indonesia. He's one of Indonesia's most influential artist.. Has been a dancer since his childhood, he had a progressive rock band named Guruh Gypsy which another member is Chrisye, the band disbanded then Chrisye pursued a solo career which he became one of Indonesia's greatest singers, Guruh made many of his hits. Chrisye has died years ago but his name will be eternal and Guruh should be credited for his late former bandmate success as a solo artist. Guruh also made some songs for other artists such as Krisdayanti.
    Yeah, now Guruh is busy as parliamentary member, the last time he made a song was one of 2 songs for Asian Games.