1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Graduation announcements thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kuchi-Chan, Nov 6, 2013.

1. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I think she mentioned in her speech she want to go into fashion and modeling ... and Miichan referred to that as well by pointing out how stylish her instagram has been for the last year and that Mako worked hard on that ...
    So she'll try the Kojiharu route it seems

2. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Wow Mako, I thought the Next Girl would be Renacchi.

3. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    WHAT THE HECK

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Yamada Juna of SKE48 Team S has just announced her graduation.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    And there goes the 3rd Member out of my favorite 10 within 3 months -.-

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
  6. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    we have lots of graduation announcements this 1st month of the year, let's just hope that this isn't some sort of a sign that lots of members will leave this year

7. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Sanbyaku rokujuugo sotsugyou happyou

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Ebisawa Erika announced her withdrawal from JKT48 because she wins MEXT (scholarship from the government of Japan) forcing her cannot return to Indonesia.

Huge loss for JKT48, Erika is skilled in singing, dancing, & musical instrument. She has good appearance, personality, & aura. She's a half Japanese, and now we can see how intelligent she is.

Some fans suggesting her to keep being a 48 idol by transferring to AKB48 but I doubt it. Do you agree? She's a Team K material. But it'd bad if she ended like Nozawa also her studies may demand her to focus which she has to graduate.

I hope she can be back to showbiz someday, maybe as a singer-songwriter or a band vocalist over as an idol.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  9. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    If she is under MEXT scholarship, meaning she will have a student visa, then she can only work for 28 hours in a week. Not sure if that would be enough for a regular member.

And of course, she may likely want to focus on her studies.

10. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yeah she officially left 48 group for focusing on studies.
    Huge loss, hope what I expect would happen in the future, she back to showbiz as a singer or band vocalist. She's also fond of LiSA, Supercell, & Egoist beside 48 group.

JKT48 just opened 8th gen audition wishing someone like Erika but younger so the new ace could be an idol for a longer time and can be a single senbatsu. But it's true that finding a girl like Erika is like finding a needle in a stack of hay.

11. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Most of the time MEXT scholarship forbids working on non-academic activities though.

12. remusat

remusat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    MEXT doesn't forbid working while studying tho, only your visa determines that. MEXT scholars do have to get a student visa, but you can still get a permit to work part-time. However in her case I suspect that working as an idol would not fly with the immigration office as the student visa is meant for education, regardless of the work permit. Since she's already an idol it would be easy for them to argue that she's not going to Japan to study, but to advance her career.

13. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    MEXT can withdraw the scholarship if you violates the pledge you made to them, regardless of your visa. Too lazy to dig up up the actual rule, but I know I cannot work part-time in non research related activities.

14. remusat

remusat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    The pledge is just a promise not to violate any laws or receive any other scholarships, there's nothing about non-academic activities being forbidden. I worked part-time throughout my scholarship and so did my friend on the post-grad scholarship. The MEXT scholars' newsletter also advertises part-time work all the time lol. Might be that some universities forbid their exchange students from working?

• Like Like x 1
  15. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Might be my university-specific clause -- as I am a university-recommended MEXT student. In that case, I stand corrected. While I haven't tried myself, all my seniors who request permission for non-academic part time was rejected by the university.

16. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Well, she did announce graduation, so that could be a clue. But I have a question...

Does the fact that she has a Japanese parent factor into what type of visa she is eligible for? Or is she even eligible for citizenship, considering her heritage and being under the age of 20?

17. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Yeah, well... Yep she could notify Japan immigration and be granted citizenship right now, but she will have to choose when she reach twenty (which soon). Japan doesn't allow dual citizenships, and she likely is choosing Indonesian.

In any case, she should be eligible for Descendant visa, which have no restriction at all.

18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    What? Yuna grads?

19. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Yep, Obata Yuna just announced she will graduate by the end of March...

I really hoped she could be the future Center :/

20. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've seen some grad announcements come out of the blue but probably nothing like this. Did she say why she's leaving? She seemed to be rising quickly in the group. I had a very nice meeting with her at a 2-shot event last year, she was very lovely and very pretty indeed. I'm so sad she's going. :(

• Agree Agree x 3