1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. ZGhostRiderZ

ZGhostRiderZ Kenkyuusei

If you like high school gangster beating each other till death then yeah, definitely check it out. It's kinda old but still worth watching, one of the best live-action adaptation in my opinion. The first 2 movies were good but the third one kinda shitty because they replaced all the main cast in the first 2 movies.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    Anyone know the script for the special mix for Team 8's 47 no Suteki song that played at the end?

Also after rewatching the episode I think Hamachan's line was mistranslated.

upload_2019-2-2_14-57-41.png

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2019
  3. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Well, I mean look at her: [​IMG]
    Whatever she said it probaby didn't make any sense in the first place. :p

Edit: On a serious note, youtube captions recognized this: ごめんさいなずっと部制と思っててん (Gomen sa ina zutto buzei to omotte ten) which at least sounds reasonable and google translate delivers: "I am sorry I thought that it was a division system all the time."

No clue what she means with a "division system".

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. WeRiseOrFall

WeRiseOrFall Kenkyuusei

ブス mean ugly woman right? I think she said she always thinks she's unattractive

5. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Sorry disagree. Its actually correct. Don't forget that Hama's spoken that with a dialect so its come off different than standard Japanese
    (hence the weird Google translate)

6. rylixav

rylixav Kenkyuusei

I'm sort of confused about the members' reaction to Yamada Takayuki, the special guest from the last couple episodes. Is he considered very attractive in Japan, or are they reacting because he's super famous or something? Does everybody in Japan know who he is? Is his blank facial expression his signature? I feel like there's a lot here I'm missing.

7. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    The dude is a badass actor and he is totally better looking than the other two and WRH. No homo.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    In my opinion as a 21 year old female, Yamada is super attractive. His facial expressions during the dialect battle were really amazing and gave me personally some kyuns [hehe] If I were one of the girls, I'd wanna battle for Yamada's attention above Aoki and the third guy's (gomenne). He's waaaay more attractive and not too old, either. Almost felt sorry for Dasu when she said she was excited about Yamada and in the end, had to battle for Aoki's attention again [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    suzuki kurumi is soooooooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Like Like x 3
    • Old Old x 1
  11. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    AKBingo episode 528

RAW:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CPDeH4Z9TfY01t7MfTgKm8RmMEpm40hq/view
    Thanks to AKBingo Fans ID

Softsubs:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hEoUVUvFbjO4KNZCEvWE_5MSrJSc0mbA/view
    by GEES

Last part of this year's Kyun Championship with special guest Yamada Takayuki. This time it features the final battle where the bosses of each group try to capture Yamada's heart in a situation when he's feeling down.
    The final battle felt like cheating, because the first two and a half episodes didn't even matter for the final score.

[​IMG]

Looks like next week will be the Anti Kyun Championship? I am not too sure, but they will do funny things. [hehe]

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    • Like Like x 17
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    Awesome, all the groups sticking around another week! Hopefully longer.

13. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

If that felt like cheating, have you ever watched a competition episode in KeyaKake?

14. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    That's the secret formula for almost every variety show tho.. It has become a common practice. So, just enjoy the show [hehe]

15. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    I think they have done that on all the Kyun episodes. If you're at 0 on the last competition you're not really put in any effort.

16. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Oh, don't worry about it. I know this practice of Japanese variety shows all too well and I am just not a big fan of it.
    Generally these competitions are all fun and games and I always enjoy them, so don't mind my rambling here, ok? :^^;:

I understand this argument. E.g. if you were cheering for STU, SKE or HKT, they would have no chance of winning or even drawing before the final match if the final match just gave one point as the previous 9 matches.
    But the way it is now it's actually just the same only the other way around. The first 9 matches are pointless so you don't even mind whether the team you cheer for wins or loses, neither should the members care (note: they will always care because it's good exposure for them ;)).

They could easily revamp the scoring system to make sure teams can still catch up in the last game without making the first matches meaningless.
    E.g. make sure that for each match every group gets the same number of members answering and then just directly award them the kyun points they get. No winner takes it all for the matches. That means pointswise the teams would be closer together before the final match and even the last ranked team could win with great effort without changing the rules.
    Or you could just discard the points entirely before the final match and give the best ranked team a couple of bonus points, the second ranked team slightly less bonus points, etc. Depending on the numbers some teams would get a slight or moderate head start but any team could still crash and burn and any team could still make a great comeback. There are many possibilities to not make the first matches (entirely) pointless.

But this is just my inner perfectionist speaking here. I know these competitions are not serious and I am absolutely not mad if the team/member I cheered for loses because of this.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  17. otabe

otabe Member

Oshimen:
    soranyan
    after watching the past couple episodes, having yamada-san as a guest was one of the best decisions in a long time :chuffed: love how much he plays off the girls

• Agree Agree x 7
  18. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Is that grandpa Aoki unmarried?. How is he still enjoying Kyun race?. Most all members suited for his granddaughter anyway.

19. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Sometimes old people don't wanna face the fact that they're old and don't want to realise that it's weird to look at young people in a romantic or sexual manner.

20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Cough Kinoshita Haruna cough cough