1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Igai Break performed by Maaya, Chima and Minami.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 8
  3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^ So this is one of the Jikochuu produced segments from last year's summer tour. We've seen at least 2 before they were unceremoniously removed from the streaming service... did any happen to save them off before they disappeared? Also, have I missed Ikuta's?

4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I have a backup of Igai Break performance on my phone. I also saw that the uploader uploaded the video many times, probably just to be sure.
    There is also the Jikochuu produced Secret Graffiti, which gets reuploaded sometimes.

And there is also a video of the Jikochuu produced Teitaion no Kiss floating around, but I haven't found a decent quality version yet.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    ^ these videos are from nogifes rhythm festival game, igai break, secret grafitti and otona e no chikamichi
    there is also synchronicity , dankeshon in sendai day 2, taiyou knock ikoma's graduation

6. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Sure. I don't play the game but I knew the watermark in the corner. What's more interesting is that these are the special stuff they do in their live shows that only those who've gone to see it have seen. They never plan to release BluRays of there shows so this is the closest I can get to seeing alternative lineups and takes of the songs. I really want to see more. I really want to see NogiMetal! NogiDEATH!

7. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    They want you to play the game, they'll take your money :^O^:

8. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I would. I have it on my tablet. I'm just too lazy to keep it up to date... it's a pain to get the updates... I'm just glad for someone to put the videos on the net so I can watch. :worthy:

9. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    low quality is fine to me can you link it please?

10. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    @Muneakira Sure, here you go.

Despite the quality, it is a quite nice performance. The vocals of all three aren't that great, but it's a visual treat.

• Like Like x 5
  11. welp

welp Next Girls

Dafuck. I just known that an ex-member of Nogi is making a K-pop debut. Her name is Mahiro and the group she is debuting in is the skeptical Zgirls consisting of 7 members from 7 Asian countries sans Korea. No member can communicate in Korea. o_O

Here is a teaser of the group.

She wasn't in the teaser. The agency has teased about the secret 7th member which was believed to be Korean (because it's supposed to be a K-pop group) but netizens found out the known 6 members followed Mahiro's instagram account.
    [​IMG]

The group is planned to debut in March. She may be chained to this group for years. The standard duration of a K-pop contract is 5 years and to leave the group midway may lead to hefty fine. I can't see this group succeed and to belong to an unpopular K-pop group is hellish, much worse than being a deserted undergirl of Nogizaka. If she is unlucky enough, she will be forced to meet "sponsor" without getting paid.

Here is an article relating to the group.
    https://www.soompi.com/article/1300...ed-for-1st-lineup-of-z-pop-dream-live-concert

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  12. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    ^ That's Rotty!!!

13. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Wait, is this group part of the Z-Pop Dream Project? Because their website is one gigantic red flag. https://z-popdream.io

For the love of God, Rottii, get out while you still can.

14. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Oh Jesus look at that scamtastic site

15. welp

welp Next Girls

Yes, that ultra sketchy project. I think it's too late now. :( The contract must have been signed by now.

I don't understand. If she wanted to debut in Korea, it should be a better way to. She had to quit because of dating, right? That's not a serious flaw in Korea. It's well-known that Miyeon of (G)I-DLE was kicked out of previous agency because she dated another trainee and the chairman of her current agency picked her up knowing that.

16. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    https://twitter.com/AKB48_staff/status/1095170878365609985

SakamichiAKB lineup announce ,

Yamashita Mizuki, Umezawa Minami, Kubo Shiori, Yoda Yuki and Ozono Momoko from Nogizaka

usually ill never like any collabs, and then whining to stop this charity collab is pointless for this past years ,

but for once a life i would like to get nogi center after 6th collab we never got it and even keyaki got it for the last 2. at least with nogi center and good mv it will added to my recently-played mv playlist :rofl:

17. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I doubt Nogi would get the center.

18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

19. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nogizaka46 and Hinatazaka46 will join Nippon TV music event ZIP! Haru Spring 2019, which will be held at TOKYO DOME CITY HALL from 26 to 28 March 2019. Hinatazaka46 will perform for the show on 27 March 2019, and Nogizaka46 will perform on 28 March 2019.

spring-fes-2019.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  20. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

From Karin's blog;

DzRh7NnUcAAAqux.jpg

she's visiting Nogizaka artworks museum with fellow members. Iori also come with them.

• Like Like x 5