1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    line_8658040572360.jpg

Assuming she's from the colony then the colonist took her, the colony now declares Independence then can she return to the land she belongs?

Seems likely not.

• Creative Creative x 3
  2. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I seriously didn't wish for this. I loved them being a part of keyaki. Now what am I going to do. [​IMG]

Neru is happy where she is. She has never and will never regret her decision. She herself has said so so many times. This is a great news and shouldn't be about Neru this, Neru that. She is already full kanji member.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Congratulations Hinatazaka46 日向坂46 :banana::banana::banana:
    A very happy day for me and of course the members! :inlove::inlove::inlove:
    Now, I will try to see if I can get a seat for their Countdown Live March 5-6 at Yokohama Arena.
    Obviously I am getting their debut singles despite not having a blu-ray player lol.
    Maybe I will buy a blu ray player just for this purpose haha. It's not that expensive actually, just a one-off purchase.

Now I just have to settle my outstanding work IRL faster so I can enjoy their countdown live (assuming I am getting a ticket lol).
    Really hope I get an opportunity to watch history unfolding.

Also, this concert is happening after Hinamatsuri, also called Doll's Day or Girls' Day on 3 March every year.
    Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinamatsuri

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  4. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    so hinata is the 4th sakamichi series, or 2nd- being equal with keyaki?
    by debut, it's obviously they're the 4th group after yoshimoto, even sasaku mentioned it in the showroom.
    but in logo, only purple flag which is nogi's is under it.

5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    ...don't know what you're gonna do, but it just came to me the realization I have to rename every song, every folder and every single member's image with the new name :wall::wall::wall::wall:
    Following both Keyaki and Hinatazaka feels like the next step though, hoping Hinatazaka will keep the standard high like they did since the start.

I agree with you about Neru though. She made her choice and, in my humble opinion, it was the right choice. No need to ask the same thing every time hiragana take a breath.

A question though, how Hinatazaka are gonna to be called? Hinachans? Hinatachans? It feels so similar to a person's name :confused:

6. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Very... hinata-ish haha. I loooove it

7. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Hi-chans?

• Like Like x 3
  8. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Congrats Hinata-chan. Been waiting for so loong. Almost losing hope, but finally:omfg:

• Winner Winner x 3
  9. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Lol... One thing for sure.. Our wallets are not going to be the same again

Also I thought of how they are going to be called too, especially hiragana oshi. Will it now be Hinatazaka Oshi?

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. Raidanzoup

Raidanzoup Kenkyuusei

First off, congratulations Hinatazaka46!

I'll probably end up calling them some variation of Hinatas or Hinatachans. Hicchans becomes confusing since a Hiichan just joined Keyaki, and there's already a Hina around.

It's true the reading of "日向" can go either which way, but the signage at the physical location seems to have Hyuga carved in.
    [​IMG] (twitter)

But either way, sky blue Hinatazaka is cute and it fits them. (It's just too bad the pink accents on their uniforms clashes with it so badly. :fp:)

11. Kumosayi

Kumosayi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawata Hina
    I'm super thrilled about this! Having Hinatazaka (will take som getting used to the namechange tho haha) become their own group will let the girls show themselves more to the general public. And with a single on the way too, I'm looking forward to where the future will take them! <3

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

This also just came to mind. Aki-P better give them a concept that will make them different from the others because with their songs, they will be more in line with 48GG and their senpais Nogizaka46. A different concept as with Keyakizaka46 will gain them fast recognition

13. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    Really happy for them, they really worked hard and deserved this

I hope kagechan will be able to return soon.. or atleast will be able to participate in their first single (even if it could be her last :cold:)

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Wow! This is great news. While I did think it was a cool concept for them to be Kanji's brighter mirror image, this is ultimately much better for the members themselves. They are far too talented and charismatic to be kept in Keyakizaka's shadow.

As for what concept they should have going forward, I don't think there's any problem with them continuing as they are. They already occupy a midpoint area between Nogizaka and Keyakizaka. They combine that Keyaki cool with that Nogi sparkle, in both appearance and performance, and have already won many fans in that way.

Long live Hinatazaka46!

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Hmmm.. Trying to understand Memi's reaction here. Was she sad, surprised, shocked, in disbelief? She looks sad though.. image-2019-02-11.jpg

16. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I don't know about 48G. But, AkiP never gave any concept to Nogizaka. As he said in the early day when Nogizaka just formed, this group is no concept idol group. So, what makes Nogizaka like what we can see today is the member, of course with the help from management.
    I think AkiP did the same to Keyakizaka. You must remember that the one that decided to not smile on SiMajo was members, right? So, I believe, this is the trademark of Sakamichi Series and the part that makes them different than other idol groups. For Hinatazaka, I hope AkiP and management don't give any concept as well. So, the member can search their own concept that they like.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
  17. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I like this thought

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

Yup, just watch the 1st episode of doko, there's a VTR of akip saying that,
    no concept, never thought it will bring good thing, keyaki and nogi is just totally different, now hinata, i totally looking forward to their development even more!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Musically maybe he didn't have any concept for Nogizaka.

But:

For Keyaki, he said that the concept of Keyaki was from teenagers, "incompleteness, when one is still confused about one's values." (rebelliousness?)

source: https://sakamichinotes.blogspot.com/2016/09/aki-p-talks-about-keyakizaka46.html

And about not smiling = creating their own concept... I'm not sure about that. I mean the song is Silent Majority, isn't it obvious that you're not supposed to smile in that kind of song? It's like AKB's Beginner, or NMB's Yokuboumono, it's a serious song (a commentary about real life).

The moment Aki-P gave Silent Majority to Keyaki, that's the moment he already decided on the concept. Unless you can prove that SiMajo was written based/inspired by the members' personalities.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

It looked as if Memi was devastated that they were losing the name they had had, and maybe that she was no longer in the same family as Yurina and Neru. But in an Oricon piece on the change, Memi is quoted as saying that although it was sad to lose the name, she was happy about it, since the name had been holding them back: when people thought of inviting "Keyakizaka" to a TV show, they did not think of Hiragana Keyakizaka. Now they can be a major group. She said that the members had already talked among themselves about a name-change.

So I think it was shock more than anything.
    (see below)
    But I do think she was also sad, to go with her happiness. Memi is an emotional person. It may have taken a while for her to collect herself after finding out. She seems to really feel things, and does not quickly cover them up with performing the approved emotion, in the professional way. She and Mii-Pan seemed the most emotionally affected. But Memi is also emotionally strong, and when called on can gather her forces and speak clearly, as she did at the end of Magia Record, and as she did here.

EDIT: Memi actually wrote a comparatively long Message post just now, contradicting the article in Oricon News. She says they wrote that she said a name-change was her "dream," but in fact it was Kyouko saying that, and she didn't want people to get the wrong idea. I guess the whole paragraph quoting her was actually quoting Kyouko, who definitely was pleased. It sounds as if Memi may have been as unhappy about it as she looked. The thought of being happy to get rid of the "Keyakizaka" didn't sound like Memi to me.

EDIT2: I just read a comment from a Japanese Memi fan saying that it is possible that Memi knows she is centre on the already-recorded new song, and now feels even more pressure because it is the first single of an entirely new group. I said this was the idea of a Memi fan, lol. But so am I, so I think it's possible.

The earliest publicity for the group had nothing to do with this rebellious image. The early photos and even the first appearances were much more cute and normal. I think they worked them through various songs and may have found that the harder song brought out something interesting. It's not like they were a group of hoodlums ready to rock, but Hirate and some others could rock. Management tried them with that image and the rest is history. That's how I imagine it, anyway. Not that anything Aki-P says can be taken at face value....

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 2