1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Asphyxia

Asphyxia Kenkyuusei

why Mao's pic is like a passport photo LOL

• Creative Creative x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Ayaka is just wow!

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Yurina-senpai............ :cry:

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Hmm. I see a potential visual theme for the Countdown Live concerts. Would also help people remember the name (even though the kanji are totally different). I can certainly imagine the group in Heian court dress, posing on Hinamatsuri. Every year.

EDIT: Just noticed we don't have a link to the SHOWROOM YouTube here. Here it is:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  5. itachi101

itachi101 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao
    will there be a new thread
    for hinatazaka46:confused:

6. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Uh? I thought for sure we had one :confused: I mean, I'm pretty sure I watched it from here. I guess deleted?

What's wrong with this one?

7. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    upload_2019-2-11_23-9-57.png

• Creative Creative x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Nekko-Desu

Nekko-Desu Future Girls

Glad for them!! By the way the group’s name is actually from a historical landmark. ‘Hinatazaka’ is actually an alternative reading for ‘Hyugazaka’, since it has the same kanji. Hinata means sunny place and their new logo colour is sky blue..the management really put hard thought on this..

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I wrote earlier quoting Oricon News saying that Memi was happy with the name change. Memi actually wrote a comparatively long Message post just now, contradicting the article in Oricon News. She says they wrote that she said a name-change was her "dream," but in fact it was Kyouko saying that, and she didn't want people to get the wrong idea. I guess the whole paragraph quoting her was actually quoting Kyouko, who definitely was pleased. It sounds as if Memi may have been as unhappy about it as she looked -- and as honest with her emotions.

The thought of being happy to get rid of the "Keyakizaka" didn't sound like Memi to me. It had more of the professional attitude of Kyouko: "We can sell more this way." I did love a quote from Kyouko saying she would work her hardest and "bet her life" on the new group. Memi will, too. She has no option. But maybe not quite as happily, right away.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Turambar

Turambar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Finaly they got the well deserved total independence from Keyakizaka. I wish the best for Hinatazaka and the members

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

This is a dream come true!
    As someone who's been a Hiragana oshi since the beginning, I can hardly put into words how happy this makes me.

I feel so proud of these girls because I know they had to work hard for this. For a long time people have been wondering what the status of Hiragana is. Are they unders? Are they a real group? What are they? And I think that not just fans have been thinking this but the girls and even management has been thinking this. They could have actually ended up as just an Unders group but because they showed such spirit and hard work they've finally ascended to what they were meant to be all along. I'm reminded of January of last year when Kanji flaked out of the Budoukan concert and Hiragana stepped up, with little time to prepare, and crushed it. I feel like this was a huge turning point, a make or break moment, that Hiragana made and I really feel like its almost a sacred moment in the chronicles of Hiragana/Hinatazaka. And now I'm just so proud to see everything work out for them in the end?

The mystery of Hiragana Keyaki is finally solved! Are they an Unders group? No. Are they a real group? Hell yes, and now every one knows it and they're going to take the idol world by storm

The only bitter taste is, as a Memi oshi, seeing Memi not as happy as everyone else. I think ultimately Memi's primary dream was to be in Keyaki with Tecchi and Neru. It was obvious to everyone, even Memi I'm sure, that Hiragana's status as "Keyakizaka but not really Keyakizaka, kind of part of the same group but also really mostly a separate group, we have the same name but its spelled differently so its not the same thing, even though it kind of is a little but not really, please buy Type C, its the version that has our song it" just wasn't working at all and was holding them back. So there were really only two options. They get combined back into Kanji and Keyakizaka really is just one group or they separate entirely into a new group with a new name. Memi was probably hoping for the first option but I think that ship sailed a long time ago, around the time Kanji announced Kanji second gen (or even long before that really). And everyone knew that, and I'm sure even Memi knew that. But it must be real kick to the gut to see it spelled out for you like that with such finality. But one thing I admire about Memi is her strength of character and I'm sure after a period of mourning she'll rise to the occasion just like always and realize what a blessing and a triumph this really is.

I hope we get a Memi center. I'm sure the first single center will be Kosakana or perhaps Miho or Katoshi, but I hope we get a Memi center and I hope its sooner rather than later.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    From MANTAN WEB article. Kumi-chan said "the group name is really cute (...) I waited for a debut single and now my dream is true". Kosakana is the same "my dream for a debut single is true (...) I want to do a new step with Hinatakaza and wants the group be loved by many people".

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

MANTANWEB article.

-----------------------------------

From Hinatazaka46 Official Twitter.

[​IMG]

Original tweet.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Concept or not, simply put they're one group to brighten up your day.
    This will brighten up my day :omg:

14. candyparasol

candyparasol Kenkyuusei

I'm really glad for them becoming their own separate group it's been a long time coming!

Though I wonder if memi is sad she might not be around techi and other kanji members as often anymore?

• Old Old x 4
  15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    After watching their recorded showroom, I just realized how noisy they are. Just like the undokai segment on one hour GanaOshi SP. :D They are loud and sweet.:p
    I hope their debut song is good and catchy.
    And for center, Memi center = I'm happy. Other members center = I'm happy.:lol:

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I think Memi will probably see as much (or little) of Techi now as before. They weren't actually working together much at all. I think her mood may be related to her own self-image. Who am I? She may think of herself as a member of Keyaki and now has lost that. And she has lost the "Hiragana," too. Her goal may have been to rise back to centre in Hiragana...and now that is impossible. She has to do it in this strange new group. She loves both Keyaki groups and now they are gone from her.

In any case, I think she is an emotional person, and these waves of feeling pass through her. But she is also strong and determined and can do her job despite her emotions. Still, it's great she has those emotions, in my opinion. She was the most interesting figure on that stage, because she reacted so differently, and so spontaneously.

But in pics taken at the interviews they did after the Showroom, she looks more collected. And BLT Web quotes her thus: "Now we really are going to have a formal single debut, and I feel gratitude toward all the fans and the staff who have supported us. Thank you very much. Ummm... But we're going to make our debut, not as Hiragana Keyaki but as Hinatazaka. Somehow, "Hinata" gives a very warm image, and I hope we can be a group that warms everyone's hearts. Please continue to support us."

Here's one of the morning shows from this morning:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Hinata means "sunny, facing the sun," so it gives a warm and bright feeling. Perfect for a "happy aura."

A thread has been created on 5channel to discuss her reactions, and it has reached 500 posts. A couple of people suggest Memi going to Kanji Keyaki. One suggests Neru coming back, lol. No chance of either, in my opinion. Some people say that Memi's reaction is normal and the other reactions are abnormal. Hadn't thought of it that way, but I can feel that. Memi is still not completely an entertainer, producing shows of appropriate emotion when required. If she doesn't feel it, it's hard for her to show it.

EDIT: I can't help adding this: the first letters of the names of the three Sakamichi groups spell NHK. Lol. (Sorry. YoshimotoZaka doesn't exist for me.)

17. itachi101

itachi101 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao
    oh my bad
    what i mean is sub forum
    for hinatazaka46

18. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

This is so contradicting.
    So I tried translating some comments under their twitter announcements and it seems some people are thinking there was something behind it all and that something might be jealousy. It seems not everyone was happy about the change. One comment even mentioned how a team is possible when elder members meet often than the others. Now this is ambiguous but they might be saying the adults in the group decided this. This made me realise that Sugai always include hiragana in her mentions whenever asked about their activities but Sasaki is mostly about only Hiragana.
    Looking at it, the girls might have planned this for a very long time and those are the speculations these fans are basing their opinions on. This change is huge, and from Memi's reaction, not every member is actually OK with it and the fact that she wrote to explain the situation, making it known in details about Kyouko's words, tells it that she probably isn't the only one. I really hope this is solely management's decision and that the members had nothing to do with it. Some members will get hurt if that was the case. I wonder how keyaki would feel.
    I also seriously hope that this doesn't affect them as a team and that the fans support them totally no matter what because they are a group born from Keyakizaka46. Like someone put it, without Neru, they wouldn't be here. We knew them very well before becoming a different group. Whatever may have led to this should be put behind and full support should be shown to them. I am already unsure how I feel about all this but if it will be better for them that way, I can fully support them cos I have an oshi there too. It hurts that people are thinking that way about them now.

(I am basing my opinions on the messages I read so it is not a fact. I disagree with them too)

• Disagree Disagree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  19. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I'm pretty certain this was entirely management's decision.

If the "adult members" of the group had the power to make this decision then I'm sure it would have already happened a long time ago. And the writing on the wall has been there for a long time, this shouldn't really come as a surprise to anyone.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  20. silentmary

silentmary Kenkyuusei

Won't they sing W-KEYAKIZAKAの詩 anymore? I like this song.
    I'm so happy for the girls. I always wanted a single for them