1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kojima Mako (Kojimako) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I still think her seitansai was on the 19th of August. I don't know how to make a direct link to the calendar, but I see it on the 19th. Here are screen shots of the calendar.

Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 8.52.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 8.52.40 PM.png

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

AKB48 130610 RS (Kojima Mako's Birthday)
    AKB48 140615 K6R LOD 1800 (Kojima Mako Birthday).
    AKB48 150625 K6R LOD 1830 (Kojima Mako Birthday)
    AKB48 160603 44 LOD 1830 (Kojima Mako Birthday)
    AKB48 170613 [Thumbnail] [Kojima Mako Seitansai] 1830
    AKB48 180819 K6R LIVE 1700 Kojima Mako Birthday

just google it and good luck

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    My bad. It should have been 19 (the line above as the afternoon stage dated correctly as 19).

4. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
  5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  6. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    New information from Mako IG Story

50716169_320404218584763_1614963588124504552_n.jpg

Partial translation:
    "I have been announcing many times but my handshake event will be only up to 54th single so you can't apply for my HS ticket for 55th single. In accordance with that, I also didn't participate in 55th single senbatsu."

7. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  8. toquinn127

toquinn127 Kenkyuusei

Sorry for bothering, I want to make a Vietnamese version, can you lend me the timing and original videos?

9. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Next week on AKB48 SHOW!

Full performance of 'Seifuku Resistance' by Kojima Mako/Yokoyama Yui (T8)/Yasuda Kana i.e. the orimen of Komiyama Team K RESET.

Didn't even know they recorded this....

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 2
  11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 3
  12. welp

welp Next Girls

A theory is her going into fashion world which largely separates from entertainment world. So, if she really turns into fashion world, either as model, stylist, designer, creative producer, Sun Music surely cannot support her in this field.

A thing that makes me question the running-her-own-fashion-business theory is the graduation itself. Look at Sae (NMB48). She can better promote her fashion brand being an idol. She may wear her own clothes on TV shows sometimes, fans will see whenever she posts about her clothes and, she may give her teammates free clothes that they may wear them and indirectly promote the brand. If Mako really has planned to run a fashion/cosmetic line, delayed graduation will be more advantageous for marketing. Still, she may hold the go-all-out mindset that doing 2 jobs means she can't devote fully to both.

Produce 48 was much biasedly edited and Mako was shafted. Myao also complained viewers might not know she was number 1 K-pop fan of 48 world because the edit. (The Korean found that out from her pre-Produce 48 videos/48's fans, not the show itself.) You may make no judgement basing on the show. You should also take into consideration that Juri was more popular thus she got more media exposure/ more chance for her to talk about K-pop.

She should befriend Eunbi/Nako, the diet-starts-tomorrow and delicious-food-has-zero-calorie duo of IZ*One.

Don't you think fans deserve to see her continuing being idol regardless where on earth it is than just to see her goes away?

I wonder what Saku and Nako's old fans think that now the 2 have many more contents available online albeit less handshakes.

By the way, Saku seems to be more comfortable working in fixed member system than 48's one.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    That's... a pretty outdated text you replied too lol.

She did make several large hints since graduation that she will continue to be with Sun Music. I believe she will continue to be a talent.

She did say, right in her graduation speech, that she could probably chase her dream while still be in AKB though. [And of course everyone then asked her not to graduate then lol]

Irrelevant now, she has since confirmed she won't be doing a Korean debut.

You do know that she is writing about her complex, right? She, along with many other then next-gen aces, suffered from a drop in popularity partly because they can't control their weight.

• Agree Agree x 5
  14. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Just to point out, in IZONE CHU, while everyone was having Ramyeon before bed, Nako just sat behind everyone and waited and eventually had a handful of grapes.

But besides that, it's important to have a healthy relationship with food. Being slim is considered attractive, I know, and it's especially important for idols because their fans can be cruel regarding weight, but what's more important is that you have a healthy body and a healthy relationship with food. If you constantly think "calories are bad," you're probably still gonna eat the foods you like but just end up feeling bad about it. I understand Mako's want to be slim and I understand why you want her to be slim, but being slim shouldn't mean you're not allowed to eat junk food ever or that you're not allowed to indulge in sweets from time to time. We all need a guilty pleasure once in a while.

Both Eunbi/Nako and Mako look perfectly slim to me as they are. I don't think they need to lose weight but sometimes, maintaining weight is just as difficult.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    There are way to many girls with weight 'problems' (meaning, in their mind, not so much with their body) ... look at Miki-chan who has done the pendulum thing a few times, but now seems to be happy with who she is, so I want Mako-chan to stop worrying about her weight too much.
    (and I honestly think AKS should ban making fun of the 'heavier' girls like Shimada Haruka in AKBingo or any other show)

Miichan's twitter:
    Mikako goofing off ...... again :)

===================
    いつも心にALOHAを[​IMG][​IMG]
    ---------------------------------
    Always Aloha in my heart
    ---------------------------------

DzMUs1BUUAAAxnN.jpg DzMUs1BU0AE_J5m.jpg

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  16. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    We won!

• Like Like x 1
  17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  18. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland
    is the last song she's going to participate in really gonna be wakariyasukute gomen? :(

• Like Like x 1
  19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho

It was a little bit painful to watch. :p
    They had Mako play Fortnite for her first time and probably it was actually the very first time she ever played a playstation game as she constantly needed to look down to check the button layout. But she had funny reactions when she was killed while her camera was either facing the ground or the sky. [hehe]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2