1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    It is only the beginning of the individual jobs for the hinatazaka chans

2. patcharaphon

patcharaphon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Congrats girls you really deserve it.

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I think this is huge. Among the first things people learn about Hinatazaka46 is something that tells them it is full of beauties. Pieces in Nikkan Sports and then on Yahoo. Nikkan Sports:

[​IMG]

In the Yahoo piece, they quote the editor of JJ as saying: "It's like the greatest idol group makes its major debut in the last year of the Heisei era." And there are plenty more potential models in this group. The piece does mention that Nao-chan is already an exclusive model with Seventeen. It says hat the naming of four exclusive models in one day is "unprecedented." What a group! What a publicity department!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Wow! Great news. They started with the jobs. I knew Ayaka and Mirai would land in modeling but wasn't expecting the others.

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

5channel has been boiling. Over the past 25 hours, there have been over 4000 posts in the main Hinatazaka thread, with the four threads going at 40, 60, 92 and 145 posts an hour (all according to my 2ch software's count).

EDIT: Kyouko has said (I think in an interview after the announcement) that the name-change was the thing that made her happiest in the whole three years of the group. This has produced some protest on 5channel, but I think mainly from people who don't know the situation well enough and think it means she hated Hiragana Keyaki.

What it means is that she realizes that they could never rise to their highest success as long as they shared a name with Keyakizaka, and now she can be part of a real major idol group. As she said before, she'll bet her life on it, working as hard as she possibly can. That's Kyouko, the total pro. She explains all this well in a blog post. I hope Memi reads it.

source

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    This is actually huge. As far as I can tell, only Nogizaka has *ever* had more Exclusive Models from one group.

• Winner Winner x 3
  7. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Truly Nogizaka’s sister group :1st:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

This is all happening so fast.

Less than a week ago, this was all a dream and now its all of a sudden a reality.

• Like Like x 5
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I just saw a post in the main Hinatazaka 5ch thread suggesting that the Hinatazaka story should be made into a movie: they have been through so much to get to where they are. (And their real career is just beginning.)

Someone also quoted something from the editor-in-chief of Shogakukan's CanCam magazine/website, Takada Hiroki (高田浩樹, pron.?) who published a feature on Toshi-chan:
    About Hinatazaka46
    "In this Warring States era for idol groups, a group has to have ability, beauty, and teamwork. A group that has all of these can overwhelm the others. This is not just a bunch of cute girls, the individuality of each of them shines through, and each of them has fantastic ability, as well. Even including both Showa and Heisei, it is the strongest group, and has a chance to overturn the whole concept we have had up to now of 'idol group'."

This last sentence seems such an extravagant claim that I include the Japanese, in case I'm going too far in the translation: 「アイドルグループ」という今までの概念をひっくり返す可能性をもっている昭和・平成含めても最強のグループです。

Responding to this was another post:
    -- same level of talent as MoMusu at its height, the Kami 7 AKB, and Nogizaka 1gens
    -- I think TV and CD sales would have equalled theirs if they had been around at the same time
    -- but since this is the age of lives, they can't reach the top without this hop-step-jump: Budoukan/Yokohama Arena HOP -- SSA Stadium/Jingu STEP -- Tokyo Dome JUMP.

I'm not in a position to judge about the talent or the sales, but that hop-step-jump reminded me of Yakusoku no Tamago: it appears that Aki-P must have confidence in their at least making a run at this kind of success. Seeing people write such amazing things about this group gives me goosebumps. I agree with @gish0046: "This is all happening so fast. Less than a week ago, this was all a dream and now its all of a sudden a reality."

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    congratulation hinata gurls.
    4 new exclusive models in one time?? they are rolling fast and their beauty pretty much surpass kanji gurls anyway. but it seems they are threatning my nogi gurls and with downgrade beauty from 4gen, it is just a matter of time nogi will go downfall..no more classy cool sexy oujousama princess, instead random and typical japanese girls that like to smile cutely.

• Disagree Disagree x 11
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    So, you're saying 4th Gen is just like Maeda Ayaka then? I don't think I have a problem with that.

[​IMG]

• Creative Creative x 2
  12. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    Calling Nogi's 4th Gen as 'downgrade beauty' and blindly predicting Nogi's downfall? I'm sorry I love all Sakamichi groups and they all have different charms, but Nogi's downfall, it's not gonna happen soon. One more thing, stop judging the girls' physical appearance and look into their personality instead.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

ahahaha they will age well with time i mean its not like the 1st gen came out all sparkling like a polished diamond. well lets stop at that this is hira... i mean hinatazaka thread. anyway nice seeing more hinata girls get exclusive model contract and katoshi is already due. should have got one long ago.

• Like Like x 3
  14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Video in which Paripi, Memi, and Manafi promote the group's appearance at the Laguna Music festival in March. Evidently recorded before the name-change.

if the video does not show watch the video here

EDIT: Here's another thing I just came across: Sasaki Mirei will host an hour-long TV special on March 25 called "Shop's Open! Mii-pan Bakery." It's a successor to Kyouko's "Ramen Daisuki Saitou Kyouko Desu."

EDIT2: Yet another appearance. There will be an hour-long special on MTV Premium Live on March 23 at 7pm, to be preceded by an hour of selected videos. Recording will be at Zepp Tokyo on 14 March Details here. The special and the video collection will be repeated twice. The special is called: Hinatazaka46 -1st Story-.

EDIT3: I see a note on the official site blog list saying that Hinatazaka blogs will be moved to the Hinatazaka site on the day the single comes out, 27 March. For now, they are still mixed in with the Keyakizaka blogs, although you can reach that page from the Hinatazaka site as well.

EDIT4: I've updated my Hinatazaka member-pics-and-info page with the new Hinatazaka pics, replacing the new Hiragana Keyaki pics. Lol.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  15. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
  16. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Hinata’s official twitter account hit over 200k followers already! I mean it’s not the biggest news but it’s nice to see their follower count grow everyday

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
  17. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    The first "Snack Mao" showroom version as Hinatazaka46 members. And... some teasing toward the group model Katoshi but a lot of noise and fun. So enjoy this new episode.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  18. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    a group once made for neru:fear:...
    honestly glad that she left tho. had she stayed im sure those old exec geezers will stick her like a magnet to center pos all of hinata46 singles to-be. at least now, im guessing unlike their twin sister they will choose center from a semi-fixed pool of candidates {nao, mirei, memi, kumi, nano, shiho}. for this year's releases maybe a rotation of nano-nao, then theyll try memi next

19. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Thinking of the statement from CanCam’s editor in chief who has such high hopes for Hinata being the top of the top idol groups in history. A huge statement that scares me because it might not come to fruition but it’s so desirable. Hinata being passed on the torch from Nogi.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  20. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Miku-chan has just started a crazy wave.

"Men's Hair App".

Miku-chan.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Kono-chan.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Paripi-chan.
    [​IMG]

Hina-chan.
    [​IMG]

Buu-chan.
    [​IMG]

Extra. Buu-chan in "buta" version.