1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sakamoto Erena (Eretan)

Discussion in 'Team KIV' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Nov 2, 2013.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

2. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    As expected of Eretan. :inlove:<3:inlove:

This year, TRY ALL THE THINGS!!!:awesome:

3. Tk-Tonkla

Tk-Tonkla Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Currently sitting in :1st: of the singing competition (with AKB and SKE still to go)? I'll take it!:^O^:

It was the best I have heard Eretan sound so far. She did a great job preparing for this. :approve:

2 Minutes was not long enough.:^^;:

5. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Eretan made it to the finals!

Personally would've put her ahead of Rissen but that doesn't matter. Her, Odaeri, or Okada are the ones to win it all.

6. kojimako

kojimako Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    the finalists of the first AKB48 group singing competition will hold a concert at the Toyosu PIT on march 25. the concert will be recorded and broadcast on TBS channel 1 in april. the participants are: Nojima Kano, Yahagi Moeka, Okada Nana, Yamasaki Amiru, Yamauchi Suzuran, Yokoyama Yui (8), Yano Honoka, Sakamoto Erena, and Oda Erina. congratulations to all the finalists!!

7. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    So looking forward to this because Eretan is super hyped for it. And that means she gonna be fantastic, as always. :D :^O^:

EreAki at last nights TII Himawarigumi stage.

DzcnC-QUwAAYwAO-orig.jpg DzcnC-TUcAApCgl-orig.jpg

Ponytail Eretan. :inlove:<3:inlove:

DzcnC-RU0AE1rDG-orig.jpg DzcnC-SU0AAhPjt-orig.jpg

Sauce: Eretan's Twitter

• Like Like x 1
  8. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    An announcement that will surprise no one at all.

Eretan has done what even Yagami Kumi could not do. Step past Yukirin to become my Kami-Oshimen. :inlove:

Dz74ZKgV4AAZgeN-orig.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  9. strawberry-baby

strawberry-baby Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakamotoerena
    Wow, that really is impressive! Go Eretan! <3

10. koakumanao

koakumanao Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakamoto Erena
    Twitter:
    koakumanao
    Happy 19th birthday Eretan!!!
    Here's an English translation of the letter from Akiyoshi Yuka and Eretan's speech during her Birthday Stage yesterday
    Dear Eretan

Happy 19th birthday.

Eretan wrote a letter for my birthday stage last year. Looking back, the letter started with "Dear Dolce. I beg your pardon. Dear Yuka-chan". It started with a light joke.

So, I shall also...

Dear Gabbana (audience laughs)

I beg your pardon. I thought of writing "Dear Eretan" but I decided against it (lol)

Anyways, It's the first time I write a letter to Eretan. This is Akiyoshi Yuka.

I feel like we always tell each other what we think of each other, but I am very happy to be able to write my feelings towards Eretan in this setting.

I became friends with Eretan because we went to the same high school. You are a junior in HKT, but also a classmate. Our relationship may have seemed a bit of a mystery to other people, but I was happy that we became friends.

When I talk to my juniors, in private as well as on the job, I feel that it's better to talk as if we're genmates.

I remember that when we first spoke, Eretan was very friendly, and although it slightly overwhelmed me, I remember how happy it made me feel.

In high school, we ate school meals together, went out together after school, and made songs together in Computer class where we had to make songs on a computer.

I think being with Eretan was the main reason I had a lot of fun in high school.

And thank you for always inviting me to eat and go out for a walk.

I like to talk to Eretan about various things. We have serious discussions quite frequently, don't we? lol

Eretan is very honest and speaks her mind, so I can talk about anything with her. Eretan often says things I can relate with, so please do tell me more stories if you don't mind Let' s go out for meals again.

My favorite thing about Eretan is how much she loves to sing. She appeared in many live performances as a Gachinko☆, and became a finalist in last year's singing contest. I think there are many people who became a fan after listening to her singing.

Surprisingly, before going on stage, you often say "I'm nervous, what do I do?" But when you stand on the stage, you really shine, and able to go all out, and I'm always impressed

As foretold by a fortune-teller which we went to see together, it really feels like you were born to sing.

And the second thing that I like about you is how pure you are. Even if your heart were to falter or lose hope in the future, I would like Eretan to maintain the clarity, purity, and strength of her heart.

Also, I love how she always smiles joyfully, is very kind, a bit random at times, loved by everyone, eats a lot, and has a strong will. There are so many things I like about you.

From now on as well, I would like to find even more things to like about Eretan.

19 years old, final year as a teenager, I wish you a lovely year ahead.

I wish you a happy birthday again.

By Yuka

I'll just say my honest feelings right now.

Really, turning 19 and graduating from high school and turning from a student to an adult was a really big change for me.

Before this, I had to balance between school and HKT, but now that I have decided to go with only HKT, thanks to that I have more time to myself, and it gave me more time to seriously ponder on what I want to do from now on, and gave me more time to improve myself

Well, my year as a 18 year old, to be honest I was really frustrated with myself. Since there was no Sousenkyo, I didn' t have a clear image of my position (in HKT), and it felt fuzzy. I was troubled, but during that time I participated in the AKB48G Singing Competition and got 8th place thanks to your support. It gave me confidence and I was really happy that there's an event where I can leave a mark through my own efforts.

Other than that, I started getting more jobs outside (of HKT), and it really stimulates me. When working with people outside of the 48G, I realize how lucky I am to be in this group and feel gratitude for all it has to offer.

When I was given the chance to sing solo, it imbued a great sense of responsibility in me. In the early days I didn't know what was left and what was right, and didn't know what to focus my efforts on, but through all that, people found that I was good at singing, and thanks to that I get to appear in many shows and I'm really happy for that.

That's exactly why I want to make good use of what I've learned for HKT, and move up higher in HKT, while also becoming someone who is able to lead HKT. I've come to think in this way. Right. (Clap)

Thank you. Well, yes, but recently, to be honest I've been really troubled personally, I was troubled, like, during tour concerts, I often dance at the back, and it really saddens me. I'm always worried if i could announce something joyful to you, or if it's fun to support me. I felt this way for the longest time but during handshake events, when fans tell me "Listening to Eretan's song gives me the energy to work hard everyday", it really, I'm really supported by everyone's words and makes me feel, "Oh, I'll try doing my best again.". I always feel empowered by you all.

Also, people say I'm really positive-thinking, but I'm actually very negative, like unbelievably negative.

But nowadays, I've become able to whine to fans, and I'm able to show my true self much more than in the past and it's so much fun. I want to go up more inside HKT. For firsts, since I've managed to get myself ahead in the singing competition, I've realized I am able to lead everyone in that sense, so I would like to master it even more. Today the singing contest will be broadcast... oh this isn't a deliberate advertisement (lol) (Audience laughs)

Well, I'm not deliberately advertising, but anyways I have a strong desire to win and raise the spirit in HKT48 through that. Right. (Clap)

When I get to work outside (of HKT), I realize that it doesn't matter if I'm senbatsu or not, and even though I'm not senbatsu, I'm able to go all out thanks to the work of people in many places. That made me realize that senbatsu isn't all there is, but I still can't give up on senbatsu at all.

Right, returning to HKT Senbatsu is still one of my goals, and I would like to get more people to come meet me at handshake events, and I aim to go even higher (in HKT).

As a 19 year old, let's see.. Well, I still can't drink alcohol or anything, so really, it's a transitional phase between being an adolescent and an adult, and it feels weird for me as well, but I would like to be myself and enjoy it as much as I can.

I love to do things which no one has done before, so I would like to show you something nobody has ever seen before. Thank you for the birthday party today (Audience claps)

I was thinking about what to talk during my birthday stage speech yesterday, and what I felt most was that, although I have many worries now, everything came together and I became an idol after overcoming all the odds, and met with you all, really, I feel very blessed to have met so many different people, I feel really blessed, yes, hehe, I'm really bad at speech.

Right, I felly truly blessed, and I would like to experience even more things with you all from now on as well, so please take care of me when I'm 19 as well. (Audience claps)

* 7 minutes & 2 seconds.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    • Like Like x 1
  12. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Eretan performs 'Mata anata no koto wo kangaeteta', a B-side from 'High Tension':

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Covering "Sweet Memories" / Matsuda Seiko, in HKT48 Totto~to channel

if the video does not show watch the video here