1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakai Rika (Rikachan/Rikahime) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    "Try it once... keep on ride at your own risk." :lol:

==========

@fatrain Ouch! That mistake has been there all this time... :^^;:
    Yeah, practically all the links are gone. The place needs maintenance. I've just fixed the Joucho Fuantei Rap part for now. Thanks!

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

I bought a “season pass” just for this ride. :^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  3. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  5. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    [​IMG]

Yeah... I find her so funny in Youth High School -- or even in Hakuchuumu -- but she's always like a karita-neko when she's a guest in other programs. :|

BTW, thumbs up to Mikichan! I applaud her determination!:lol: Hope she continues to grow up in showbiz.:approve:

6. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Advanced Nakai Rika Guide:
    Appendix B.2. #Himail - The Princess's Mail
    #086. A new TV show has started!
    Prev
    #085. Girls' Counseling
    Next
    #087. I won't forget the beginner's mind

----------------------------------------------------------------------

B.2. #Himail - The Princess's Mail

#086. A new TV show has started!

[​IMG]
    Weekly Playboy no.8
    Published: Feb 25th, 2019
    Released: Feb 9th, 2019
    https://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/magazine/2019/02/09/108092/

This time, I'd like to write about the new TV show "Tadaya"[1] (TV Asahi, next broadcast to be on February 28 at 24:55 JST)!

This TV show has thankfully started anew on TV Asahi and brings to you big names as Koyabu Kazutoyo[2] and Heisei Nobushi Kobushi's Yoshimura Takashi[3] as the hosts, so obviously I got very nervous when we filmed for the first broadcast... But! I think I was able to carry it out properly even in the middle of the hustle and bustle. (laugh) Charlie (Ezemata Kenta Charles)[4], who appears with me on TV Tokyo's "Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi"[5] is also in this show, which mysteriously makes me feel more at ease.

This is a bubbly and generous program that gives you all sort of thing for free — you just have to reply the posts on Twitter. At first I was nervous — How will be this program? — but Charlie worked hard and we introduced many products! We received lots of replies — which is very welcome — but the system reached its limit and the Twitter account of the show collapsed. Such problem made the backstage look like a customer service with lots of fuss. (laugh)

Well, as Yoshimura-san said — even though without any basis — they will have prepared a well-structured system by the next broadcast, so I guess it's all right. Although it's a late night show, give it a try and participate, everyone!

I hope I can enjoy this month's broadcast too.
    Check it out, please!

[​IMG]

Notes:
    1. Tadaya (Japanese: 無料屋 Hepburn: Tadaya, lit. "Free Shop") www.tv-asahi.co.jp/fridaynight/#/ (Japanese page)
    2. Kazutoyo Koyabu (Japanese: 小籔千豊 Hepburn: Koyabu Kazutoyo) is a Japanese comedy artist. ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/小籔千豊 (Japanese page)
    3. Heisei Nobushi Kobushi (Japanese: 平成ノブシコブシ Hepburn: Heisei Nobushi Kobushi) is a Japanese comedy duo consisting of Takashi Yoshimura (吉村崇, Yoshimura Takashi) and Kenta Tokui (徳井健太, Tokui Kenta) ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/平成ノブシコブシ(Japanese page)
    4. Kenta Charles Ezemata (Japanese: エゼマタ健太チャールズ Hepburn: Ezemata Kenta Chāruzu) is student of the TV show Youth High School Class 3C. www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/3-c/students/20180514/03.html (Japanese page)
    5. Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi (Japanese: 青春高校3年C組高 Hepburn: Seishun Kōkō San-nen Shī-High Scgumieishun, lit. "Youth hool 3rd Year Class C"). Official website: www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/3-c/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Prev
    #085. Girls' Counseling
    Next
    #087. I won't forget the beginner's mind

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  7. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Just did a little update on the OP and fixed the link to the Guide.

Anything you want me to add, let me know.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Props, man! Thank you so much! :worthy:

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

You’re welcome! Let me know if I need to add or correct anything in the OP. :approve:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Thanks again for all the updates! To me, it's already very good, especially because you included the link for the Guide.

Other than those infos, perhaps you could add the links of her Showroom and her agency page? There's also her profile photo from there:

https://www.showroom-live.com/48_NAKAI_RIKA
    https://www.ohtapro.co.jp/talent/nakairika.html

nakairika-L.jpg

Thanks in advance!

==========

TOYAMA PR PROJECT

The last video of phase 2 of this project is out:

Vol.4 "Adults' 'Italian'" Edition
    Tsuzuku Toyama, Egaku MiraiNGT48 Nakai Rika to iku!! Toyama Joshi no Kyuujitsu 2 (Vol 4 "Otona no Italian" Hen)

if the video does not show watch the video here

I have included all videos, photos, TV news, newspapers, etc. of this project in The Guide:

12. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Ok, will do.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    ^ Awesome! Thanks again!!

==========

Rikachan lost her balloon that she had gained from 3C staff yesterday... I somewhat felt sorry for her this time. :cry2:

[​IMG]Nakai Rika's twitter 8:26 PM - 14 Feb 2019
    Today, you know, the staff of 3C had given me a pink and red ballon with glittery hearts that was in the classroom and I was happy walking in Harajuku, but when I realized, the balloon was no longer in the bag I had it in, I'm seriously crying nowI'm sad... they gave it to me with all consideration... I'm sad...

[​IMG]Nakai Rika's twitter 8:28 PM - 14 Feb 2019
    I was thinking on using it at the handshake event since there're going to be more 1S videos and 2S...

[​IMG]Nakai Rika's twitter 8:35 PM -14 Feb 2019
    ( ・-・ ) 18 Ballon.png

[​IMG]
    Rikachan with a ballon (it's not exactly this ballon that she has lost, tho).

14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story about auditions for YHS.

“Youth High School 3 Year C Group " (every week Monday - Friday 5: 30-5: 55, TV Tokyo) holds a 3rd term audition. We recruit members active in various "club activities" such as singing, dancing and theater.

entrance qualifications of 15 years old (limited to new high school first graders) ~ 20 years old men and women, People who have weeks that can be performed for 5 days at TV Tokyo Headquarters (Roppongi Studio) around 4: 00 Friday - 7: 00. For details of the application guidelines refer to the official website. Story about auditions for Youth High School.”

■ Yasushi Akimoto Comment

My dream, those who find what I want to do are lucky. However, I usually can not find it easily. What can I do, no, originally, who am I? I think that there are many people who are suffering. I hope such students enroll in youth high school. While I'm doing it with my colleagues, I can see something.

Rather than audition to find a star, it is an audition to find the diamond in you. Let's find something that I did not even notice.

Deputy Chief Negotiator · Rika Nakai ( NGT 48 ) Comment

Youth High School is a nice high school where everyone can be young! As a jealous cute child, a cool child, an interesting child, a child who likes music, a nice girlfriend, I am looking forward to seeing you at 3 - C ! “

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/article?a=20190215-00179596-the_tv-ent

• Like Like x 1
  15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1