1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert MNL48 2nd General Election (2019.04. 27)

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by Shinga Kurukato, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
  2. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Oooh is this through the app again or is there gonna be an election single?

3. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Further details are yet to be announced, sadly

4. roze_street

roze_street Kenkyuusei

AKB dropped a bomb regarding the MNL48 SSK.

It's a bit unclear what the SSK is all about. Is it a single ssk? KKS SSK? 2nd gen SSK? It's complicated ugh. Stan twitter is panicking. HHE better clear this.

Video

5. onego123

onego123 Member

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    My interpretation is that they are gonna do the 48 Members election again and then everyone who didn’t rank within the top 48 will get demoted or removed or something.

Which seems really shitty and unfair to the girls who have been putting in so much time, energy, and effort into the group

7. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    It felt like a mistranslation or wrong wording for me. The competing to be the second generation of MNL48 doesn't make sense. I think it was supposed to say that 1st and 2nd gen can compete to in the second General Election or something. I don't think they're gonna remove or demote the ones who don't make it to the top 48 cause the backlash that that will cause is gonna be big.

I do think it's still voting through the app unless the 3rd single will be released by the end of March or something and it will be the election single.

8. roze_street

roze_street Kenkyuusei

I like your interpretation. It makes sense that 1st and 2nd gen are allowed to submit their candidacy to run in SSK for the next ssk single.

People are misinterpreting it because of the force grad rumor that's still going around + people say the management wants the official members to be still 48.

9. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I hope they don't stick with the 48 number for the members, especially if they plan on adding generations. Just seems dumb to cast 48 girls during debut to force grad them by the next year.

10. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    53046532_2052649351451010_3092941052340862976_o.jpg

According to their Facebook, yes Gen 1 and 2 can join.

11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    So this is the real sousenkyo? OK if you live in PH please DM me some ballots. I'd pay via PayPal.

12. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    The caption of that post is so problematic...:asdfgh:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. exsdee

exsdee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Help us here :( Their management is a mess.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. megatram

megatram Kenkyuusei

15. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Damn, I hate that there will be girls that will leave MNL48. Why even start a 2nd gen if they're gonna eliminate those who don't make it to the top 48. What happens if all of the 1st gen gets enough votes and the 2nd gen gets none, will they let go the 2nd gen? Ugh this ish is messy.

Will probably vote for the not so popular girls that I like then instead of focusing on Alice.

16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Similar thing to JKT48, on JKT48, KKS who didn't get promoted to any team within 6 months will be kicked from the group.

On JKT48 sousenkyo, Gabriela only had 3 months left that she would be flunked out and her fans worked so hard and she reached senbatsu on sousenkyo. Sousenkyo was on November and on December, she finally got promoted to a team.

Well, maybe MNL48 takes this seriously. MNL48 sousenkyo is more produce48-esque than JKt48 academy.

17. roze_street

roze_street Kenkyuusei

Alice needs your vote. I'm telling you. :cry:

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    its sooo messed up really, what i understand is that both 1st and 2nd gen members are eligible to join in and i think its an app voting unless they will released the 3rd single as an election single with barely 1month before the said date/ shipping and delivery is a big problem coz they dont come on time and inputing those codes takes a while- i dont think its feasible. I also dont believe in elimination thats indeed a big backlash, they havent adapted/mentioned the JKT academy rule so MNL is still using the AKB system. I hope they will all clarify it on their concert or handshake events. ALL fans are in a strict budget since there are a lot of activities from the past 4months, so i hope mgmt will reconsider that. I would also vote for those bottom/unpopular member if incase an elimination do happen.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Still gonna vote for her, I'm sure she'll be fine I'm just really worried for the others.

• Like Like x 1
  20. roze_street

roze_street Kenkyuusei

Check the MNL48 subreddit. According to dunkindonato, Gio already confirmed that, the losing girls will get eliminated but still part of HHE. I do believe the voting will be on the app. And probably free.