1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Mobile Game AKB48 Beat Carnival

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Gernnon

Gernnon Member

Oshimen:
    Cho Kurena
    I’m extra frugal too. I haven’t played then but what’s a coin event? Was it extra worth it?

2. Sailor Miyawaki

Sailor Miyawaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    an event where you earn coins of 3 different colours, and then you can choose which prizes you want to spend money on. For one of these events the prizes included Sayanee SSR cards. You have probs seen the red one show up when you can select the helper card for a game, it's really useful, my only 10% colour power up card which makes my red set my best, if i could get a 10% on my blue deck that one would be best tho. As for my yellow deck... it's trying [hehe]

3. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    @Gernnon the coins are earned like tickets in this event, derived from the event point gain. sun type items, e.g. pills, cards, they cost more sun coins and less star and moon coins, etc. very versatile and more interesting than usual events.

between events better try to pile up pills, I always keep enough pills to upgrade 4 sr of the anticipated type.

@Sailor Miyawaki let's keep our finger crossed for sasshi ssr:worthy:

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
  4. Sailor Miyawaki

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    judging by the ranking prizes, my guesses will be the next event will be a red event (sun) so best to save up on red pills and juices in the downtime from this event, which will probs only be a few days [hehe]

5. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Aビート_2019-03-03-15-12-36.jpg
    it's 50/50 between rinrin or kashiwagi, super mixed feeling:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

*literally*
    a05.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sailor Miyawaki

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    dasu hell as per usual :^^;:

7. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    it's the daily 6-diamond draw, planned to draw for these days... and first draw the golden screen with cheers came out... imagine that expectation? 50/50 chance for your oshimen...:fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp:

8. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    They will put the first preliminary results on March 4th 15:00 JPT and the second will be on March 8th 15:00 JPT.

Btw, I have 50 free diamonds.. Would you save up for other event that have prize for members like this one or spend in boost? (5 diamonds for me have 72 LP). The Komi SR+ prize for 601-1000 ranking is good T_T But I'm in 1200 so I'm not sure...

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Sailor Miyawaki

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    it's up to you, personally if i was you i would wait for another event, 600-1000 ranking is usually really easy but this event is crazy with the rankings, im just out of top 1000 even when i used my booster buff to maximal effect which usually gets me up a lot more rankings

also just so you know, on the day the event is going to end, there are suddenly lots of ranking shake ups because people go hard at the very end. Like even if you are rank 900 (or even 800 with this event) on the last day you might not be safe. So I suggest if you are not sure to at least wait until a day or 2 before the event ends and see if there is a chance at all before using the diamonds for that.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Gernnon

Gernnon Member

Oshimen:
    Cho Kurena
    Is it better to wait for the prelim results before pouring the tickets? I’m still a noob lol but I just wanna squeeze into top 2000 first so around where must I be at for the last few hours to be safe? This feels like Brave Frontier’s Frontier Hunter again.

11. Sailor Miyawaki

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    for the tickets best to wait imo, no point pouring your tickets to a girl who is rank 40 since they probs won't be doing much, best to vote for someone you like who has more of a chance. I am like 99% sure of who I plan to vote for but i am waiting still just to see if other fans are pulling through or if I should just vote for another one of my faves with a chance.

As for the final ranking, it's hard to say since this event is a little more crazy in terms of number of users going hard but I guess if you're able to just watch your rank, it's hard to judge because at ranks like 2k the difference between scores of people are probs smaller so easier to jump rank quickly

12. Gernnon

Gernnon Member

Oshimen:
    Cho Kurena
    Oooh I’m curious, who are you planning to vote for? Also wondering, if certain isolated fans (or DDs) are still holding on to their tickets until the prelim then it would be an advantage for already strong individual fandoms to push their girl to the top prelims? Or do those fans just wait until their faves say that they want to win then start voting? Because it seems like if you kinda rank within top 5 prelim, casual fans or DDs will just vote the very strong ones that they generally like to guarantee their place.

13. Sailor Miyawaki

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Yamauchi Mizuki since she seems to really want it, plus I feel it will be more helpful to the newer gens than bigger seniors imo. But if she has no chance I will see from the rankings who i will pick, probs even wait for the 2nd prelim result just in case [hehe]

imo the best place to be in the preliminaries to gain a voting boost would be maybe spot 7 til 15. Too high and the fans may feel more lax with their efforts and the people with a 2nd fave may jump to their fave more in need, the DDs. Whereas like with me, if a girl is too low they may lose hope and vote for someone with a better chance. But if a girl is low in the 10s or just within the grasp then I think it will fire up fans the most to go even harder.

I have seen a lot of people posting proofs of their votes already on twitter, but I'm sure there are a lot of others still holding on for strategy too.

14. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    strategy-wise mostly resembles the sousenkyo:^^;:
    and why not? the voting system does resemble sousenkyo, naturally so does voters

bruuuh i wanted to think less and just pour as much as i can to some team 8 members, or any members who wanted this hard and can really use the opportunity

15. Gernnon

Gernnon Member

Oshimen:
    Cho Kurena
    I was thinking of ayane, harupyon or onishi but I don’t plan to split cuz I’m pretty casual so I won’t have as many tickets as the pro ones. Dk if naru said that she wants this explicitly even though she’s my current kami-oshi but she’s top 4 eito anyway so prob won’t vote for her (that’s like what happened during ssk kek)

16. Sailor Miyawaki

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I think naru is likely going to rank well, from when I was looking a lot of the top rankers seem to be naru oshis, even the top ranker who has over 5.5million points already somehow :eek:

17. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    how much gold have they tributed??? the playing experience is minimal in comparison:|

and i wonder how many new players will stick to this game if the next event doesn't serve the same purpose for them, aiia can make a lot of quick money from this, but this is not sustainable in the long run:fear:

18. mooony

mooony Kenkyuusei

i didn't think and just threw what tickets i had at ayamin... highly doubt she'll rank though

just curious how many tickets have you all collected? i went on twitter and saw some people with 10k+ tickets :shock:

19. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    for players with say 5.5million points, just devide that by 30 (i stand corrected), that is 183k tickets:^^;:
    while i have uhh close to 2k:^^;::^^;::^^;:

20. Gernnon

Gernnon Member

Oshimen:
    Cho Kurena
    Create multi-accounts if you feel super dedicated. I have like 3 spare phones so it’s tempting hmm