1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

4th Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Generic_User, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    Not really, I remember Kawago also called Nana in GakuTabi.

3. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Does any video of 4th gen singing keishashuru or tsuyogaru tsubomi on Nanase's grad concert exist out there? Tried to search on google but can't find it.

4. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    The individual performance cut from the concert? I haven't seen it. Your best bet is to do like me and find the entire concert and just fast forward to their performance...

During Nanase's graduation concert... 1st, 2nd, 3rd Gens doing Settei ondo turning into Keishasuru by 4th Gen was a great surprise. The first time I saw it I sort of cheered. Keishasuru is one of my favorites and each time I've seen Nogizaka perform it, I love it!!

5. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

That's what i always doing. But sometimes my conection was so bad on daylight. I really like their performance that's makes me watch them again and again lol

6. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Oops. Sorry. I assumed that you already DL it already. My bad.

I checked out the old biribiri and found it: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av44965012/

7. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I want to. But man.. its too big for my poor phone (and poor connection too) lol
    Thank you anyway for the link :1st:

8. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    so how 4th gen push compare to 3rd gen..? it seems to me..i cant even remember any girl and her face.

9. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    It's too early to say, I think. The approach seems different, as they build up the exposure of the 4th gen, while 3rd gen seemed all over the place once they entered the group. At least, that is how I experience it.
    I don't have trouble remembering names and faces, but that's also partly due to the investment I did, by translating articles and interviews about them.

10. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

It's nothing to do with management push.

11. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

If you compare the 4th gen to 3rd gen ;you're bound to be disappointed . Just compare them 4th gen to 2nd gen.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    actually i wanna say something about this too but i reserve my comment. but like person above said, 3rd gen is all over the place since the beginning. not to be forgotten, the pairing with popular senpai like asuka nanase and maiyan actually helps me to recognise them 1st..wonder who are the next pair for 4th gens..

13. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    There is no use comparing them to anything at all. 4th gen is 4th gen, they are unique and will develop in their own way.
    And there is no reason to wait until they come to you, because you can go to them. It's worth it.

In other news, Endou Sakura, Shibata Yuna and Kanagawa Saya will appear in LARME #39!
    https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1827421

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    Not the biggest fan of the style used for these Larme pics.

In other news, being at Kyocera Dome for the 4th gens' first major live was amazing. Was repping my Yuna muffler towel in the stands on Day 1 and the guys next to me were saying I was so quick to have a 4th gen oshi!

15. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    B.L.T making of

Part 1

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Part 2

if the video does not show watch the video here

These kids are adoreable. Love them all. Hard to pick one. My current fave are Kakehashi Sayaka, Kanagawa Saya, Kaki Haruka, Seimiya Rei, Yakubo Mio, Tsutsui Ayame, Shibata Yuna, Endou Sakura, Kitagawa Yuri, Hayakawa Seira, Tamura Mayu.

Kakehashi Sayaka I want her as my kawaii imouto.

Kanagawa Saya, awkward but cool and sporty. If she more confident she can be as stunning as Nanamin and Ashu.

Kaki Haruka, her talent just top notch and I cant forget sawayaka smile. I love her cheek.

Seimiya Rei, she remind me to my sweet classmate.

Yakubo Mio, she is cute, tiny, and funny.

Tsutsui Ayame, current youngest member. But she is capable and calm. Keep forget that she is the youngest.

Shibata Yuna, she is pretty. Really pretty. I like her photoshots.

Endou Sakura, her face is small. It's no secret that Nogi fans and women in general love small face. One of important power that Naachan and Ashu have.

Kitagawa Yuri, she is softspoken. Seem lil bit clumsy. She already has experience in stage. Sure she will become one of stage actress.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  16. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Anybody knows if there if any subbing group subbed their sports episode? If so, could you please give me a link?
    Thanks a lot!

17. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Did you mean latest Koujichuu? If yes, it's already on subbed thread.

18. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    yes, thank you! do you know if there are hardsubs anywhere? i don't really know how to find the original video... (sorry for being such a noob)

19. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Usually GEES upload it on his/her youtube channel. You can search 'backup channel four'. But if it's already deleted you can find the video on dailymotion but without subs.

20. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Back to a few months ago, someone said that none of 4th gen is an outstanding beauty.

Yes, sir, you are right :fear:
    Tamura-Mayu-3.jpg

• Like Like x 3