1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The MNL48 Thread

Discussion in 'General MNL48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 11, 2018.

1. cykach01

cykach01 Kenkyuusei

Underpushed but bankable. For sure their fans will have a massive vote for them this coming Gen Election, that's the only way for these two to get what they truly deserve.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Asuka Loves Walls

Asuka Loves Walls Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    So true. Was also there yesterday and the general environment is warm and fun albeit tiring since you have to stand from start to finish. But once you get that 10 secs with them, it was really worth it (even if either you are the one silent because you are stunned or they are the one that can't speak since she was crying her eyes out :3)

I think we have to remember that both of them are also heavily studying and thus, can't commit a lot of their time. :)

3. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I really hope Ash and Alice are just underpushed right now because of their studies.

I hope management does not intend to shaft them.

4. hanabi

hanabi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    aiw78346
    No one corrected this yet but it was actually Sela who lost her shoe during the Bangkok concert [hehe]

5. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Question for the handshake event since I'm going this Sunday. Is it possible to go to both Alice and Ash's since they're in the same time slot? I'm thinking of using 2 tickets for each.

6. hanabi

hanabi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    aiw78346
    As far as I know, yes. The lanes are open for a certain amount of time anyway. Once you're done talking to one girl, line up for the other one.

I'm just not sure if you have to say during registration which girl/s you want to talk to beforehand. I'm going this Sunday too so I'll have to find out as well.

7. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I just don't want to be left with unused tickets by the end of the day just in case I don't make it to Ash's since Alice is my priority.

8. hanabi

hanabi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    aiw78346
    Well, if you do have unused tickets just use it for another girl. It's better than them going to waste :p

9. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Since they're in the last time slot it's hard. I wish they were in the middle time slot or if HHE just spread everyone out evenly.

10. roze_street

roze_street Kenkyuusei

A lot of my Alice oshi friends made it to the other 5pm slotters (I personally only have ticket for Alice). And we were handing freebies too with that so I think you have some time.

I was third in line for Alice and if I have another ticket, I would also have a lot of time to line up to the other girls in her timeslot. Our trick was to lineup 15 mins early before the actual time.:^^;:

You will definitely get some freebies from Captain's Crew! To others, please line up to Alice's lane and you will also get freebies. :D

11. onego123

onego123 Member

Do you think something will be announced at the concert?

12. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    definitely yes, they already hinted that there will be a lot of suprises and announcement on their guesting and presscon. Be prepared to get excited and dismayed at the same time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. angelkinetic

angelkinetic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    PFC HSE is my first and last... since ill be studying in japan this year.... it was so memorable....
    the 10 seconds surprise makes the people excited...
    the pressure started at the last batch...somehow its like you are at national athlete meet
    being interviewed was really nerve-racking...
    lastly, Handshake event is really one or maybe the most memorable event an mnl48 can participate....

I go to jewel, she's my very first, she lacks something, its just like another workday
    to dani, i've felt coldness to her answer...its like talking to a CG
    to thea, this girl really deserves a spot... she knows how to create a conversation
    and importantly to ash, she remembered me, maybe because I am just a VIP in the app....but she really know how to create a conversation and remember her fans like a long time friend of hers....

I think the real battle would start at the last day of handshake.... who will have a constant line of people like the first day.... and I hope the title of the third single would be reveal in this last day

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Oooh nice. Now if Hallo Hallo Mall didn't botch my order (I ordered PFC CDs and the Seistansai photoset last Thursday and it still isn't shipped yet) I would have more tickets. Guess I'll buy CDs during the event itself since I'll be coming early due to me selling and trading some of the photocards that I have.

Will they let you line up for more than 15 mins earlier lol

15. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

Changes in the HSE Day 2.

D1no0KJU8AAWxHT.jpg D1no0JUVAAA-EBE.jpg

16. hanabi

hanabi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    aiw78346
    The change in HSE times just ruined the graphics I made to promote Aly and Lei's time slots. Thanks, management :cold:

17. Mmmarky

Mmmarky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sunrui
    Twitter:
    MmmarkISS
    I read somewhere that AKB48 group decided not to hold their general elections this year. This means no world general elections. This year.

18. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

We always should know the "subject to change" phrase.

Anyway, voting distribution started today right? So has anyone got a sample voting ticket? By the way, that ticket can only be used starting April 1.

19. Cxstridert's mikhail

Cxstridert's mikhail Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    leak photos on 2nd gen members:
    Untitled.jpg sasa.jpg

20. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    To those who wants to buy the ballots as early as now, just look for this sticker (or paper?) on all cds and merchandises available at Lawson stores

ballots.jpg ballots2.jpg