1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Hinatazaka46 1st [Kyun] [2019/03/27]

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 11, 2019.

1. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

WOW,
    this is a good quality for an MV. what a good debut i guess

the MV is so pleasing to watch !!
    love it

• Like Like x 2
  2. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Wow the PV of Tokimeki Su is so beautiful. Girls are on fire!:cute::cute::cute: Great song!!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    Such a good MV and song, it’s definitely a-side material ..

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Why aren't people buying Mana :shocku::blink::confused::fp::yikes: she's so cute she's practically a tribble, wth.

Wait for me, Manafi. I'll be in Japan soon.

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Wonderful MV. So many great moments. Of course I loved Memi's acting (and beauty) in the alley of lights, and sharp, strong dancing. But I also loved the expression on Miku's face as she ran along beside the people jumping onto cars. Higashimura dancing through the monitors. Kyouko in her coat. All the lovely scenes of minor destruction. Mirei and the moon. Konoka climbing the fence. And so on. It's particularly nice to see Takamoto seeming to be coming into her own recently. But this is happening for a lot of members, as we see MVs that feature the entire group.

As for Manafi, I think she seems stiff to people, so they feel they might have trouble talking to her. And is it possible that there is some "returned from abroad" prejudice, having the same effect? I can't believe people think she isn't pretty. But handshake is about actually talking to members, so you probably have to feel that will be a pleasant experience.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  6. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

This is really good! Im so excited for this release.

This is something I actually like about Hiragana/Hinata. Ive noticed for awhile that their dancing was always just a little out of sync but I thought it was really cute. I thought it fit their youthful and carefree image in contrast to the serious and super precise Kanji. The bouncy, slightly out of sync style has become Hinata's signature to me.

As for Manafi, she never does anything to promote herself or make people notice her. She's always just kind of in the background. And it seems she fumbles any time she gets a chance, like how for her Snack Mao segment she made it all about Kasuga rather than her.

Pretty much everyone in Hinata is good at coming up with ways to promote themselves. Other girls who kind of had "background girl" problems like Iguchi, Manamo, and Konoka have all done a good job of getting the camera to turn their way and people to notice them and its paid off for them. Manafi needs to put her thinking cap on.

• Like Like x 4
  7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

On Sunday morning's Japan Countdown show on TV Osaka (9:30am), there will be a feature showing bits of the Debut Countdown Live. source

The concert that made me a Keyaki fan was their Debut Countdown Live in March 2016. I believe that was shown in its entirety on TV. I keep hoping that will happen for Hinatazaka, too, but this doesn't seem to be it.

8. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I think it’s gonna air on a later date after the debut day.

Also will they air the radio rip of the last two songs on the single I.e. the 1st and 2nd gen song. Imo i really wish they just reset all the girls as 1st gens but it’s done I guess with these generational bsides.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
  9. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    is kamimura hinano attending hs events?

10. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  11. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I love it a lot probably my faveourite bside from this single now. A lot of Nogi vibes which is always a good thing. A report from the debut countdown live commented that this song sounded like a summer one lol idk where they got that from.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  12. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    So far for the Keyaki NHS dates yes but I think she’ll appear for Hinata ones too.

13. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  14. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    Wow Hinatazaka46 is quite the amateur group. Now before you jump the gun and shoot me, let me say that in this context I mean to reference amateur as in original. What brings me to this conclusion is based on what I have seen and understand from knowing the group and I must say they are very unique. From the results so far it seems to me that Hinatazaka46 has a good clear direction with what strengths the group has in play and considering all the videos this far it can only get better as time moves on. The idea of what makes Hinatazaka46 an amateur group to me is probably due to their deliberately small details that catch my eye which then makes me see the bigger picture in a different light. This feeling I have for Hinatazaka46 is quite free and liberating. It is refreshing to feel this way and my thanks for this feeling goes to all the members and the staffs involved. They really out shined themselves with this one. It's time to praise the sun for all of it's glory. In the accumulation of a spring bounty, the fruition of labor appears to be ripe and round. Thank you for reading.

• Like Like x 7
  17. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Hinatazaka46's 1st single (Kyun!) 5th round HS sales result
    rank. (prev. rank.) sold slots/total slots (+change) member name
    hina1-5.png
    01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) Kanemura Miku (1st round sold out!)
    01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) Nibu Akari (1st round sold out!)
    03. (03.) 24/24 (+00) Kakizaki Memi (2nd round sold out!)
    03. (03.) 24/24 (+00) Saito Kyoko (2nd round sold out!)
    03. (03.) 24/24 (+00) Kato Shiho (2nd round sold out!)
    03. (03.) 24/24 (+00) Sasaki Mirei (2nd round sold out!)
    03. (03.) 24/24 (+00) Matsuda Konoka (2nd round sold out!)
    03. (03.) 24/24 (+00) Kosaka Nao (2nd round sold out!)
    03. (03.) 24/24 (+00) Kawata Hina (2nd round sold out!)
    03. (03.) 24/24 (+00) Miyata Manamo (2nd round sold out!)
    03. (03.) 24/24 (+00) Watanabe Miho (2nd round sold out!)
    03. (03.) 24/24 (+00) Higashimura Mei (2nd round sold out!)
    03. (03.) 24/24 (+00) Takamoto Ayaka (2nd round sold out!)
    03. (03.) 24/24 (+00) Ushio Sarina (2nd round sold out!)
    15. (15.) 24/24 (+00) Tomita Suzuka (3rd round sold out!)
    15. (15.) 24/24 (+00) Sasaki Kumi (3rd round sold out!)
    17. (17.) 24/24 (+02) Hamagishi Hiyori (5th round sold out!)
    18. (18.) 01/24 (+00) Takase Mana
    18. (19.) 01/24 (+01) Iguchi Mao
    Total: 410/456 (+3 since 4th round) [89.9%]
    1st Gen: 194/240 (+1) [80.8%]
    2nd Gen: 216/216 (+2) [100%]

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2
  18. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Congrats Hiyori. Some good news after that ojisan ordeal. Also yes Mao! One slot at a time

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
  19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Seven promos for the video extra Hinatazaka46 "Hiragana Keyakizaka46 Story ~Toward Hinata~" have just been released. The videos are not watchable to computers/phones outside Japan without a Japanese proxy: Iguchi Mao, Kakizaki Memi, Sasaki Mirei, Takase Mana, Kawata Hina, Kosaka Nao, Matsuda Konoka.
    official site news Memi's was the first I saw:

if the video does not show watch the video here

In the one-minute clip, she talks about being the youngest when she joined, and realizing that her skills then were inadequate. And she talks about her broken wrist.

20. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1