1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Jo Eriko (Jo) / 4.5th Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Sep 5, 2011.

1. ossan

ossan Member

Just announced her graduation.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

Sad and understandable.

Let's remember again.

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. GreenieLily

GreenieLily Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okuhara Hinako
    One of my favorites NMB... ;w;
    (Just a few months after Mita Mao... I can't believe I will lost another of my oshis this year)

Good luck in her next path !

4. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Well that's it then, NMB officially over for me :( thanks for the good times Jo!

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Oh Jo.... I know I never oshimen'd you but I loved you like one. I can't believe the ending has come so soon again.
    I wish you the best :cry2:

6. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    ehh she'll be back next year

• Like Like x 3
  7. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

aye, whenever she breaks up with her current bf

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    I had a ticket for her for August 11th HS event... I wanted to meet her.. I'm so sad T_T

9. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Again? lol. Wasn't she kind of rising tho. Really slow, but it's not like she was being forgotten. She's made senbatsu multiple times. She also finally ranked too. Weird that she's gonna go away again. Well maybe not that weird, but her comeback was kind of shocking and cool at the same time lol. Still, what a shame we're loosing another great member

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Its been 5 years since her comeback. That's a full career for most people even if you discount the original 2 years she was around for.

• Agree Agree x 6
  11. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I might be wrong since I don't keep up with member's position from time to time, but hers in Tokonoma Seiza Musume was a little pushed back. Also, management seems to start shift their attention to 6D3 girls (some of them are placed in front of her). The fact that she's in a team full of them also doesn't help lol. Maybe she realized it's finally the time.

I have always thought Airi is gonna be next, but it seems her position in N is quite convenient.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    yea, that's true. i guess she did play it out for a solid 5ish+ years and didn't really get too far within the fandom. i just personally like her lol. She and Yuuri really have that edgy vibe going on too and only momoka really had that before them and i miss her dearly too.

13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Three stories about her graduation (two are interviews along with Ota Yuuri)

Looking back on NMB 48 Eriko Jo 8 years "Because I was a member, I was able to be myself even without confidence
    Eriko Jo who performed graduation performances at the NMB 48 theater on May 4 (Sat) and announced that she would graduate from the group with participation in the individual handshake event at Intex Osaka held on May 11 (Sat). Before my second graduation, she had a look back on the past eight years.

Of the eight-year activities, it was the "Imagination Poet" performances of the research students who focused on the fourth term that gave me the most impetus to change. When I was in the 2nd term, I often went to another job by myself, and I was not able to attend the performances very much. But I returned to the "Imagination Poet" performance, and I was struck by the heat of the research students around, teaching the fun of the members to support each other and the importance of the fellow It was received. If I was not at that performance, I think I was not myself. So I think it's good to decline promotion to team M"

Screen Shot 2019-05-04 at 3.31.12 PM.png

https://entamenext.com/articles/detail/2255

Eriko Jo performing a graduation performance at the NMB 48 theater on May 4 (Saturday). At the age of 20, she made a decision to leave the group, and her dream of becoming a center for a new generation, Ota Yuuri, was a comrade who was deeply connected with her feelings that she could not simply express in terms of friendliness. At the theater performances, the W Center was once held, and two people who had had a hard time talked about "from now on" because "now". The talk first part.

── Did you know Ota?

Ota: I felt that even if I used to communicate with LINE before, I would suggest that I would graduate, and I wondered if it was a fixed story or I was wondering, but I did not feel that I would dig deep. Ask me. But suddenly I was informed that the announcement was decided on the 19th. Oh, I really felt like I graduated, I received a sudden impression.

It's Jo's life, and if Jo thinks it's good, I don't want it to stop saying I don't want it to stop and I think I'd like it to be my favorite.

[There is story of sharing a hotel room (in Taiwan) during the filming of Durian Shounen]

You are two good friends, what kind of talk are you doing in private?

Jo: It's a mess.

Ota: I was hungry. I want to eat meat.

Jo: I'm sleepy, but I'm asleep (laughs).

Ota: Two people are going to "Shabu-shabu-warm vegetables" by two people. When going to eat, almost "warm vegetables". It is a good idea to ask for hot vegetable ice cream for dessert (laughs).

[It seems they LINE a lot]

Screen Shot 2019-05-04 at 3.30.21 PM.png

https://entamenext.com/articles/detail/2248
    https://entamenext.com/articles/detail/2261

• Like Like x 4
  15. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Jo's last performance (according to the MC presentation). I believe this was during a handshake event.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  16. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    omg is that was this upload was? I was just excited to see them perform this song cause I love it lol. I wasn't even really paying attention to the MC parts lolol. My bad.

• Like Like x 1
  17. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Glad you were able to enjoy it as much as I had, seeing her performing for the last time.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Drunners

Drunners Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    joeriko
    • Like Like x 2
  19. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13