1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Jo Eriko announces her graduation part 2

Discussion in 'General NMB48 Discussion' started by zeroshiki, Mar 20, 2019.

1. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    For real this time.

D2ByH44UkAEpiyu.jpg-small.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Not gonna lie, second time really lost the charm. Rather than sadness, I instead start placing bet on what year her second comeback will be.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Don't know what to think about this.... Did she mention a reason?
    She was back on track to be a stable senbatsu member... :( Why?

4. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    The first time was a ton of wasted potential. This time around its more like thanks for everything and hope you have a good life.

She's 20 years old and has been with NMB for 8 years. It didn't seem like she was going to be a front member anymore so her choice was to stay as a "stable" member or go off and do her own thing. Its a choice that everyone has to make someday and she's decided it was her time.

5. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Hypothetical question:

Do you think, if she never graduated in 2012, she would've become a successful push/NMB front member (maybe Fuuchan tier?)?

6. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    I genuinely thought this too. I placed a bet with myself as to how long it would be before there was a sudden announcement and the curtains parted to reveal her there... again.

In reality though, if she has finally had enough and is ready to go for good, then good luck to her. I have enjoyed her time here this time round, as before I hardly knew her. She is a stunning young lady and I hope she goes on to great things.

7. namba48iirc

namba48iirc Kenkyuusei

Just in case everyone forget, fuuchan actually her under that time. Then she's graduated for real, that time fuuchan take her position permanently (became the pushes, the next gen, bla bla and so on until miru overtake her).

8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Yeah, you can argue that Fuuchan would never get all that if she is still her under.
    This one I'm pleased at.

A textbook example that a group is bloated enough one member graduation became other member(s) blessing in-disguise.
    This one I'm not pleased at.

• Creative Creative x 1
  9. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Its hard to say and there were signs even back then that they were slowing down her push (she got a lower than normal position in Virginity for example).
    I don't think they would have ever stopped pushing her so I'm not sure what that would have meant for Fuuchan's rise to M-center (this probably would have never happened for example) but with the Daisokaku in 2013 everything would have changed anyways so we don't know.

I don't think she would have exploded in popularity either way though. That much I'm certain.

10. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    Feels to me that she didn't develop the way management hoped she would when they initially started to push her. Looking back at her very first picture et very first apparences, she gave off a completely different vibe to the one she does now. Debut time Jo could have possibly become big. But looking at where she is now, there's no way she will ever go high in popularity so graduating seems a logicial decision. Had she not graduated back in the days, would have things been different? I don't think so. But it was a very poor decision from her.