1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamazaki Rena (Renachi) / 2nd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by caramujo, May 14, 2013.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

2. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

3. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Ban the motherfucker.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Some of the comments there speculated that it could be related to Rena's long mail yesterday (in which Kana also posted a mail with the same topic).

It's about not having an Unders song. Kana, Hina, Maaya and Rena is not part of the album.

5. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Wait, what?!

6. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    Yes, only 4 member doesn't have any song in the 4th album. The 1st gen under member ( chima, kana and maya) and renachi. Its because there are no under song in the album, but the other under member got at least 1 song in the album. Most are part of the zambi senbatsu (mainly the 3rd gen under) karin and kotoko is part of sayuringo gundan and kiichan got that trio with miona and miria. And yeah, only rena, kana, chima and maaya got left out

7. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Management, was it really that difficult to come up with one more unit song for those four? :confused:

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

That's unfair. Leaving 4 girls who has been there for years when you can give a song to girls who join recently.
    Anyway, what's the subject of Kana and Rena's mail? Is it about their feeling towards not being a part of new album?

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

I have nothing against new members and I understand the management's desire to sell but leaving out members just like that is simply uncomfortable, especially members who's been there since day one. I know it's because of their youth and the management's trying to build a foundation for the future of Nogi but I do feel like they are pushing 3rd gens too much tho

10. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I've been hate the way management treat Zakki. Her popularity was at Miria-Ayane tier, but while Miria-Ayane got their chance to sub senbatsu in media performance and under center, they just left Zakki.

I'm still gratitude that she now have regular radio show and often appear on TV show. But still I wanna see her entering senbatsu at least once.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    wow..this is super weird considering nogi members are so much less than 48 where it is really unavoidable to leave many girls out..but this..this is unacceptable..:mad:
    espcially yamazaki rena..what this girl has done to be ignored..although sony is much better than 48g agency, still, the bias and the ignorant are pretty much on another level though..:gavel::gavel:. how could they do that is beyond imagination..

12. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Am i dreaming?

13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    First of all, regarding her incident with that mthrfkr fans, I hope she recover and keep strong. I can't imagine how awful that moment was, because she always treat her fans with kami taiou. I can't imagine how she felt when she gave the best treatment to that fan, but instead good response, that mthrfkr verbally assault her. It is the worst human being.:asdfgh:

And, I am dissapointed to the management. I am getting used to support "commoner" member that only stand on the backrow or under. Rena is one of my 2nd gen oshimen with Junna. And, actually, I'm happy with her position because even though she is under, she got many good jobs, such as kintsubu and Q-sama. But, not letting her and other members to participate in the group release is just unbelieveable. The worst of all, Rena, chima and maaya still has to participate in this album HS?! :fp: It reminds me of Hiragana case in Keya.

All of these mess make me think that Nogi motto is applied as it is. You put a lot of doryoku (effort) for the group. Then, you must feel kansha (gratitude) for what you did, and accept anything that mngmnt give to you with egao (smile) even though it is painful and not worth your hardwork.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    • Like Like x 9
  15. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Wow, that will be her 2nd regular show after her own radio show. She's really good in speaking tho. I've ever heard her radio. Although I don't understand at all what she said, I can say that she's one of the best speakers in Nogizaka.

16. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Congrats!:banana:

17. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    By the content of her blog update. She isnt UC afterall. Not senbatsu, and not even Under Center.

Her situation is worse than Himetan back in 2015. Feel like management just skip her without single chance. Not inculded in Zambi or next gen story line when management still pushing Miona and Kii (both older than Zakki) as next gen.

I want to stay positive and think that may be management want to Zakki following Chiiharu and Ichiki Rena to be news anchor. But, Zakki still way more popular than them.

Wish fandom will listen her and support her like the way fans pushing Himetan.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    The blog post in question. It made me sad. I wish more members would blog about their feelings toward the single senbatsu.

I support Rena. I wish she got the support from the management. I wish got support from the fans.

19. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I can understand if she decide to graduated anytime this year.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I can understand if she decide to graduated anytime this year.