1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. yuririn046

yuririn046 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Can Anyone tell me where can I get the J-Sub of AKBINGO, or in another language if possible, thanks you.

2. bankudonku

bankudonku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakura, Miipan, Ashurin
    Is the likelihood of winning a theater lottery a lot higher for mobile members? I’ve been applying to pretty much every show in the last few weeks as enpou and general and it just feels impossible to win even standby. A little late, but I did get a sim with a phone number so would it be worth signing up for say AKB mobile?

3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    You did not look good enough. ;)

http://akiha176.web.fc2.com/teamA_6th_Unit.html

Shows that after Sasshi transferred out, there were three main replacements for her unit. Shiichan, Harugon, and Tomu.

4. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    yes, mobile fanclub gives you an extra frame to apply for theater.

5. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I would say it was only Shiichan. A couple of times it was Harugon but only when Akicha also was absent and Shiichan replaced her. So Shiichan and Harugon performed together. Except for the very last performance, then it was Akicha and Harugon. Before they both went to JKT48.

6. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I'm working with getting some order in my collection of 48G videos. Many of them downloaded from YouTube. Like this but I dont' know where it comes from. I wonder if someone can identify time and place? The snapshot is from Mori e ikou. The blogspot is closed. BTW, do you know a swede is one of the composers? I've tried to contact him to ask how this could happen but so far I've not succeded.
    Mori.jpg

7. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
  9. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Another question. When was the first we saw the new cosplay dresses Mocchi Team B wore sometimes? Like in RH 2015:Team B Oshi. My first recording is from Sapporo 2014-10-28 but they wore them maybe earlier during the Zenkoku tour. And maybe the reason for wearing them? Just for fun? :)

Edit: To show what I mean I add a pic.
    teamb.jpg

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  10. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Wow. Graduations coming from every direction. TV and radio shows going off the air, and scandal, rumors, and accusations flying every which way in regards to NGT. AKB's golden days seem like a million years ago. Are we coming to the end of AKB48?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    It is spring. There is always a bunch of grads this time of the year. Happens every year.

Sad? Yes. Unusual? Not in the slightest.

12. Kakureon

Kakureon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    i worried about that too. moreover there are some 48G's tv programs that ends lately such as akb48 show, SKE musubi ichiban, Nakai Rika's Hakuchuumu, Niigata friend, etc

• Like Like x 1
  13. richard durbano

Is it my imagination, or didn't it seem much EASIER to be an AKB fan six or seven years ago than it does now? Everything seemed so perfect back in 2010-2014 (even though I'm sure things were never as rosy as they appeared back then.) But it seemed like I loved every song they put out. Every TV show (that someone was nice enough to translate for us) seemed so funny. It felt like we were seeing entertainment perfection in everything they touched. I'm still an enormous fan but it just seems tougher than it used to be, which saddens me. Don't get me wrong, the present members are all still lovely and talented and personable, but somehow it feels different. All the stuff going on with NGT is very off-putting. Jurina's implosion last year was god-awful to watch. No annual election this year. AKBingo gone. Virtually all of the girls from the first two generations graduated or about to. And worst of all, I find many of AKB's recent singles aren't all that great, hardly memorable, let alone iconic. :(Maybe it's just my old age kicking in.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @richard durbano There's no doubt that the peak of AKB48 was around 2011-2012 and the years before and after that. Musically and personal. After that most things slowly have gone backwards. Maybe management's energy is lost?

• Like Like x 1
  15. richard durbano

@gotbild, I really don't know. It's probably more my problem than an AKB management problem. My apartment is festooned with scads of framed posters and photos of AKB that I've acquired over the years through eBay and Amazon and I have come to realize 90% of those posters are of girls who were part of those first few generations. When I see clips of AKBingo on Youtube, I always seem to gravitate to the older clips more than the more recent ones and, believe it or not, I still have an iPod with almost 250 songs, mostly older songs, that I listen to all the time. So, I am beginning to think I'm one of these fans who got ''stuck'' in the old days and either can't and/or won't appreciate what I'm seeing in 2019. I don't know if there are many others with a similar mindset, but I find it frustrating. Very frustrating.

16. Jake Bittle

Jake Bittle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Does anyone know when the 2019 Janken tournament will be? Has it been announced yet? Is it always in September? :)

17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    It is way too early for this kind of anouncement.
    Please refer to the previous threads if you want an idea.

18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Too soon, mate. Too soon.

19. Eliseo Nestor Jr

Eliseo Nestor Jr Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Do they have entrance fee on AKB48 senbatsu sousenkyo?

20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Yes, but there will be no SSK this year. It was announced a month ago.

"Thank you very much for supporting the AKB 48 Group, as usual.

We decided not to hold the “AKB 48 Selected General Election,” which is the annual event of the AKB 48 group, which has reached a major break with 10 sessions held last year."

https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12446503709.html

• Dislike Dislike x 1