1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Sounds like Naachan is busy as always!!! I hope she's right about young members being rewarded for hard work. I just think you need to have natural charisma as well most of the time for your hard work to be noticed

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    Screenshot_2019-03-10 岡田奈々(AKB48)のトーク 755.jpg
    even better if you're a hentai:eek::eek::eek:

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

She looks to have a really good time at STU48 HS. They also have small events which Naachan participated in it. Actually, I'm not sure she required to participate in it or she just want to do it. She did super ball scooping, recording/taking pictures of Michu's performance, and showering herself with super balls. I'm pretty sure the last one was a request by Fukuchan (since it is her event) which Naachan and Yumirin ended up doing it. Also I'm not sure recording Michu's performance can be counted as participating in the event. Most likely just her hobby :^^;:

Naachan and Yumirin superball thing https://streamable.com/d3o4j

Pictures
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    more
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][/hide]

fan pictures
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

More pictures in here https://imgur.com/a/UP33pHa

=====
    Some YuuNaa story from AKB48Show
    https://twitter.com/Okadananafans/status/1104773903644123138
    Apparently when they had a sleepover in Zunchan's place, Yuiri slept while hugging Naachan. This is probably because she normally sleep while hugging her doll thus more of an unconscious thing. Also the bed was small, just a futon for 1 person :^^;:

Other than 190310 Nemousu, she also had some mention and screen time on 190308 STU↗︎でんつ! (STUdents!) ep 48.
    =====

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    After reading all your excitement over the Election & Nana was gonna be a threat to Jurina & Dasu.... I liked that fighting spirit.

Oh..wait...the SSK Is CANCELLED! NO VOTES, No Elections, NO More "Ranks" - Jurina will be #1 forever - lol Having slammed the door on ALL Future elections- lol. Keep up that spirit.

I have secret confession to make...
    I've always liked Okada Nana - especially back when she had LONG Hair...but I just don't dig the DANSO thing. Shes a pretty girl why dress like a dude? BUT that's not the REAL Reason I still like her... This reveal will ALTER your entire Perception of me forever...get ready
    You realize she's more into Idols like I am into Idols...she "likes girls"- She'd be excellent to have a friend & a wing-man & to talk about chicks to- She's probably just a Hentai as a dude. We'd get along GREAT! I've know lots of Bi Chicks - hell, I'm into Anime almost every harem has the Yuri Girl into chicks. I LOVE hot Yuri girls (Just not into Danso's). I Will ALWAYS like Okada Nana cause we like girls & I like how protective she is of them - she's got a good heart & there's a Grace to her she's never lost. I just can't endorse the DANSO stuff. Think I'm kidding?? (want proof?)
    The girl in my current Avatar is Ahn YuJin (IZ*ONE) - She's like the Jurina/Okada Nana of IZ*ONE - yeah, She could make Milky (NMB48) blush w/ her not-so veiled YURI powers. She's ALL about the Cute Girls...and she's a Brat (she's almost Korean Jurina). She's more 'touchy-feely' w/ the Idols than Okada ever has the guts...my girl will chew another girls gum.... Thought I Homophobic?? WRONG just not into Dansos (cause they look "BOYISH") But it GETs WORSE!!!

So I'm glad Okada is doing well. We're more alike than any of you imagine. I wish her all the best. I hope she gets into KPOP or TV/Movies something that lets her be "more Mature" (less Idol). So Yeah... I'll never trust Yurina Hirate (she's more handsome that I am in a suit - geez) she's BEYOND "Danso" - like Danso SQUARED.

So Yeah...she's like a willowy Queen of Power in AKB - Not unlike Sae Miyazawa (old SKE)- Hated her once, but her Smile melted me- She got me...prepared me for the Okada Nana train. SO WHY am I saying this?? Well...who knows if this sight will even be here in a year (Not making a joke- just saying) I wanted ALL her devotee's to know how I really FEEL about her.

I was waiting for her to do something SEXY like or get top 3 (or something) then I was gonna Bust Out w/ "I LOVE OKADA Nana". If you're NOT an Idiot you've surmised now that I only was critical of her Danso-ness because it Triggered the 'SnowFlakes' (Western term)- the Asians despise "Baizuo" (look it up!) and sadly you can't say anything without upsetting one of them over "privilege" or Objectification?? whatever. So Just know: I've always Loved, enjoyed, & cheered on Okada Nana - but her Danso ways often 'dampen' my flames - but as a Person she's truly DREAMY!!! So before you HATE... remember I'm one of you! and she'd probably like me - we have the same "interests" - lol.
    But it gets WORSE...
    NO - it doesn't. Worse is never on the Menu w/ Nana - she's a lovely girl...who will never get to kick SKE Ass in the 2019 election because it's TOOO Exhausting for some Idols? - but I digress

So yeah...first No Election & now this News....Geez. I heard she's learning Korean btw....WHAT???

• Old Old x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I think posting your bs opinion once is enough. No need for a second :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    It's kind of a shame that there's no SSK this year but it's also less pressure for the girls for once. I hope Naachan gets a couple of centre positions coming up now either way

7. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    With the SSK not being held this year I actually see the chance for Naachan to center a single as greater as with the SSK so in that regard I won't miss the SSK.

8. Rurouni

Not sure what she was doing last Monday, so I'm starting with Tuesday

Tue (3/12) AKB performed on Utacon. Naachan performed 3 times. 2 with AKB and 1 as a backdancer (with Yoshida Akari).
    Utacon
    Koisuru Fortune Cookie
    Talk session
    Jiwaru DAYS
    Kuchibiru Scarlet (as a backdancer)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Wed (3/13) She was doing a release event for Jiwaru DAYS and AKB ANN after that
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    ANN preshow

if the video does not show watch the video here
    ANN main show
    part 1
    part 2

In that ANN, it was revealed that Naachan likes to watch videos with bugs in it. Naachan was watching a video about cockroaches surrounding a wasabi.

Thu (3/14) She was watching a play that Yuami is in it with Miion. I believe she was also with Miion until the next morning since they have the same job. Actually, from Tuesday to Friday she was pretty much always with Miion. You can also see her in Miion's SR on this day
    [​IMG]

190314 Miion showroom

Friday (3/15) It seems that they were recording for the final episode of AKB48Show. After the 48Show recording, YuuNaa went for a shabu shabu with Zunchan. AKB48 on BuzzRhythm02 was also being aired on this date. Also the anime which is Naachan first VA job was out.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Anime

BuzzRhythm02

Sat (3/16) AKB HS event at Pacifico Yokohama. On Saturday, Yuiri, Naachan, and Zunchan wear the same top/parka with different color. They also wearing a matching necklace. AKB48 on CDTV was aired on this date.
    [​IMG]
    CDTV

That 100 most beautiful asia faces result is out on this date and Naachan ranked 8th! Sakura ranked 5th. Actually the only active 48G member that ranked in it is only Naachan. After that, Shiraishi Mai is ranked at 32nd.
    Full result https://krcom.cn/6896222774/episodes/2358773:4350174407941539
    48/46G member https://twitter.com/atsuchaso/status/1106771108760453120
    I don't really put much weight in this ranking, but it is always nice to see Naachan ranked high.

Sun (3/17) Still AKB HS. YuuNaaZun wearing a similar-ish nyannyan market parka (Yuiri parka is a bit fancier) and also still wearing the same necklace. It seems that she also met some NMB members and gave a birthday gift to Jiina. The continuation of Nemousu on Thailand also aired today, which is the last part of their adventure in Thailand. Naachan will also be on next week Nemousu with some 97 member (Yuiri, Miion, Kojimako, Yuami, Juri, Renacchi, Saki). Other than that, there is also AKB48Show showing Jiwaru DAYS performance and AKB disaster area relief project.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Nemousu preview

AKB48Show Jiwaru DAYS
    [​IMG]

Disaster area visit

=====
    She is scheduled for 3/20 Team 4 performance, also STU performance@AKB theater on 3/22. Probably between that she will appear in CDTV live (3/21). Of course for the week after, she will have that singing contest live (3/25) and STU 2nd anniversary (3/31). Between that there might be a MSte performance (still not scheduled, but if it does happen, it will be on 3/29) and hopefully Team 4 joint performance with Team TII at HKT (lineup is not out yet, but scheduled for 3/27).
    I just hope that she has enough time to practice for the singing contest live.

=====
    Some Jiwaru DAYS offshots
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Rurouni

190319 showroom

=====
    Nemousu s30e06~08
    [hide]

link

link

link
    [/hide]
    Some Nemousu offshots
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

=====
    For the upcoming AKB48 spring festival in Yokohama Stadium, Naachan will appear in 4 stages.
    15:30~15:45 [D] YuuNaa stage
    16:30~16:45 [D] Team 4 stage
    17:30~18:00 [A] STU48 stage
    18:15~19:30 [A] AKB48 stage (also for Kojimako grad)
    https://www.akb48.co.jp/lp/spring_fes2019/

=====
    Naachan's new hair color
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    https://goo.gl/XNg7VS

=====
    As for what she did this week, it is either practice (not sure for what, but she has a lot coming up with T4 stage, STU stage, and top 8 singing contest live) or a job. Just before T4 performance she had a job, probably related to 55th single since she wear Jiwaru DAYS costume.

=====
    She will be on the first lane with Marina for STU48 HS event (national HS style) this Sunday (3/24)
    http://stu.kingrecords.co.jp/handshake/meeting/000199.html

• Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 2
  10. Rurouni

From Wednesday to Sunday there were lots of stuff happened.

Wed (3/20) Team 4 stage. Before it, she had a shoot involving her wearing Jiwaru DAYS costume.
    [​IMG]

Thu (3/21) She woke up with hypoglycemia symptoms. I believe she still had this thing from time to time, so we shouldn't be overly worried about it. She knows what to do know and already feeling better in a short time. Anyway, the big job today is the performance on CDTV sp. AKB was the last performer, thus perform rather late (almost 23:00 JST iirc). Also announced today is the HKT48 Team TII + Team 4 joint performance lineup and Naachan is in it! :) Unfortunately Amane is not in it although she looks forward to being selected for it because she wants to perform with Naachan :( https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12448601046.html

Jiwaru DAYS @CDTV

link

[​IMG]

Fri (3/22) STU48 performance @ AKB48 theater (also Miyumiyu seitansai). Other than that, AKB48 Beat game just released a teaser for another exclusive song and this time Naachan is the center :). The song will be available in the game starting from March 29th 15:00JST.
    https://twitter.com/AKB48beat/status/1109014467394756608

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Probably some video extra from Setobingo disc which will be out also on March 29th.
    https://twitter.com/setobingo_ntv/status/1109037381577895937

Sat (3/23) Mainly practicing for the AKB48 best singer live. Probably will have a duet with Moeka
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Sun (3/24) STU48 national HS all day. On TV, there were Nemousu and AKB48Show
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Some hugging action during the HS event
    https://twitter.com/subarururuchan/status/1109683594711060480
    https://twitter.com/IIchizu/status/1109682952642846721
    Hopping
    https://twitter.com/rikiyaom/status/1109690359846596609

Also Nemousu sleepless endurance battle for 97 members start from today. It seems it will be 3 episodes total. Some offshots from it

190324 Nemousu s30e09

link

Next episode preview

190324 AKB48Show
    Shoujotachi yo
    https://streamable.com/1xv9a

Yakusoku yo

link

Some offshots from the final AKB48Show
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

=====
    This Monday will be best singer live. Not sure if she will do other work before but I assume she won't. There is probably a Jiwaru DAYS performance recording on Monday but probably have to skip it.
    3/27 will be the joint performance. AKB is also going to perform on 3/29 MSte. 3/31 will be STU48 2nd anniversary. It will be back and forth for Naachan this week if she is performing on MSte.

*probably will update this post later with some videos (48show, CDTV, Nemousu)

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Are the CDTV performances live? I always thought it's pre-recorded as well :confused:

12. Rurouni

The weekly CDTV (on Saturday midnight) is prerecorded. Last week on Thursday was CDTV special, which is a live show. Since AKB performed last, there was no member under 18. Also the audience for AKB performance were HKT, AKB, and STU member (3 groups where Sasshi was/is a member).

• Like Like x 2
  13. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Wait a minute, did she dye her hair pink??

14. Rurouni

Yes. Initially the color is dark but overtime it will become lighter

=====
    Mon (03/25) is about AKB48 Group Best Singer Live. She sang No, Thank You/HTT (they sang one of the song from the competition), Soushou Innocence/Uchida Maya (Akuma no Riddle anime OP) and Sayonara Daisuki na Hito/Hana*Hana which is a duet with Moeka :)
    That is for non AKB song.
    She also did a duet with Yano Honoka singing Kurayami and the rest were sang with all the finalist (Kimi wa Melody, etc).
    https://twitter.com/Okadananafans/status/1110159424260235264

Soushou Innocence practice run

https://streamable.com/edc0p
    https://goo.gl/Qa6UBv

Singing Part of Your World for fun :)

https://streamable.com/f2grj
    https://goo.gl/eJS4DK

Producer's thought on the setlist and finalist
    *since google plus is closing, I copy pasted all the text in that google post inside the spoiler
    Setlist
    [hide]
    【AKB48グループ歌唱力No.1決定戦ファイナリストLIVE】まとめ①
    ファイナリストLIVEも終わりこの企画の第1シーズンもひと段落。そんなタイミングでぐぐたすも終了、ということで最後にぐぐたすに長文を書きます。自分がぐぐたすを始めて最初に始めたのが、「あん誰」の番組概要のまとめでした。番組開始当初はNOTTV観られる人はごくわずかでしたからね。ということで、全曲解説!ライブに来た方も来られなかった方もぜひ読んでみてください。

<全曲解説>
    イントロダクション
    バンマスの佐藤雄大さんにこのライブのために作ってもらいました!48のovertureを意識しています。生バンド演奏の迫力を最初に感じて頂けたかなと!

1.NO,Thank you!(放課後ティータイム)/岡田奈々
    最初の3曲は決勝大会の上位3名での披露。この曲でいきなり会場のテンション爆上げでした。ステージ上での歌唱する奈々さんの姿は、神々しい…

2.変わらないもの(奥華子)/矢作萌夏
    決勝大会で会場を騒然とさせたバラード曲。ほとんどがピアノとだけの歌唱で難しいのですが、矢作さんは歌声の魅力をしっかりとアピールしていました。

3.パート・オブ・ユア・ワールド(「リトル・マーメイド」より)/野島樺乃
    もはや野島さんといえばこの曲!決勝大会の時とは違う表現で歌い上げていました。進化が止まらない野島さん。優勝しても努力は変わらないようです。

MC

4.どんなときも。/矢野帆夏
    このブロックは新披露のソロ曲ブロック。矢野さんは超メジャー曲のカバーバージョンをリクエスト、このブロックのトップバッターで歌唱してもらいました。繊細なバラードでは矢野さんの声の音色の素晴らしさが映えます。見事でした!

5.明日も(MUSH&Co)/小田えりな
    こちらもご本人リクエスト曲。オーディションで歌った思い出の曲とのこと。本当に素敵でした!小田さんの声、不思議とすっと胸に入ってくるんですよね。声だけでなく歌中の笑顔がたまらなく素敵でした!上手下手に移動しながらたくさんのファンの前に行く姿勢もさすがです。

6.M(プリンセス・プリンセス)/山内鈴蘭
    事務所マネージャーさんと相談して候補曲に挙げてきた曲だそうです。J・POP史の中でも秀逸なバラード曲を、鈴蘭さんの世界感で華麗に歌いあげていました。直前までのどのコンディションに苦しんいましたが、本番では見事な歌唱。さすがです。

7.NIPPPON(椎名林檎)/横山結衣
    打ち合わせの時、大好きな椎名林檎さんの曲の何曲か候補曲にあげてきたのですが…あえてこの曲を推薦させて頂きました。めちゃ難しいので。挑戦してみる?と聞いたところ本人がやりたいと言ってくれたのでこの曲になりました。(得意な丸の内もあったし)リハーサルで上手く歌えず悔しかったのか、本番はめちゃくちゃ仕上げてきていました。相当練習したんだろうなぁ。歌・表情・ステージング、どっぷり横山結衣ワールド。会場の空気を支配していました!

MC

8.さよならエレジー(菅田将暉)/山崎亜美瑠
    まだギター始めて間もないのに、しっかりとしたアコギを演奏しながらの歌唱。リハの時バンドメンバーから拍手が起きていました。打ち合わせで提案された時大丈夫かな?と思ってしまい…すいませんでしたw 本番の舞台上では一人のアーティストとして見事な演奏&歌唱を。すごかった!

9.Story(AI)/野島樺乃
    ご本人から提案された時、意外でした。音域・表現ともに得意そうなイメージではなかったからです。でも、得意じゃないジャンルだからあえて挑戦したいということでこの曲に。本番までにしっかりと自分のものにして披露するあたりはさすが!まだまだ成長を続けてくれることを予感させる楽曲でした。

10.Catch the Moment(LiSA)/坂本愛玲菜
    セトリ打ち合わせの時に、「新しい自分を見せたい」ということだったので、打ち合わせ中にこの曲を選びました。ロックなビート感と共に表現力が必要な楽曲。本番のステージではリズムに乗りながら満面の笑顔で披露していました!普段のアイドル曲とは違った可愛らしさを見せつけてくれました!うん、かわいかった!!

11.I LOVE YOU(クリス・ハート)/矢作萌夏
    ご本人からのリクエストですが、この曲めちゃくちゃ難しいんですよ…特にサビのところ。リハの時はコーラスの先生にアドバイスをもらいながら四苦八苦していましたが…本番では一番の出来で歌っていました!自分の魅力の魅せ方がよくわかっているし、ファンの方を前にした本番で力を発揮するのは、スターの資質かなと。

12.創傷イノセンス(内田真礼)/岡田奈々
    ご本人のリクエスト曲の中からセレクト。人気声優さんの楽曲で、歌詞の言い回しも早いしセリフ部分もありかなり難易度高いのですが、最初のバンドリハの時点でほぼ仕上がっていました。もともと好きな楽曲なのはあると思いますが、入念な準備をしてからリハに来る姿勢、まったく変わらないですね。本番、ステージで歌うことを楽しんでいる姿を見て幸せな気持ちになりました!

MC

13.あ~よかった(花*花)/坂本愛玲菜・小田えりな
    ザ・イーズの二人でデュエットを希望していたのでこのコンビに。基本的にはハモりのパートは坂本さんがやっていたのですが、英語歌詞の部分が相当難しく苦戦していました。本番ではハモリもしっかり決め、曲中何度も目を合わせながら歌っていました。コンビの絆、見ていてほっこりしたなぁ。あと、小田さんの持つ歌声のメッセージ力の強さがすごく発揮されていました!

14.だらしない愛し方(AKB48)/山崎亜美瑠・山内鈴蘭・横山結衣
    この曲は横山結衣さんのリクエスト。原曲とちょっとアレンジを変えてやってみたい、ということでややJAZZ風のアレンジに。艶っぽい表現が得意な鈴蘭さんと音楽的に器用な亜美瑠さんに組んでもらいました。いや~クセが強かった!大人なアレンジを歌声・動きで見事に表現していました!かなり見ごたえありました!何か所か3パートのハモりもありましたが、一番難しいハモりは亜美瑠さんが担当。
    短い期間で習得してくれて本当に感謝!

15.未来へ(Kiroro)/野島樺乃・矢野帆夏
    矢野さんからのリクエスト曲。透明感のある声を持つ野島さんに組んでもらいました。ハモりをあまりやったことがない野島さんがハモり担当だったのですが、最初は苦労してたけど本番日には完全にマスターしていました。二人だけで歌う冒頭のアカペラ部分、見事なハモりを披露!!曲が始まったばかりなのに思わず客席から歓声と拍手が!!あれは拍手しちゃいますよね・・・純粋で天然な二人(本人たちは自覚していないが)が奏でるハーモニー、本当に美しかったです!

16.さよなら大好きな人(花*花)/矢作萌夏・岡田奈々
    奈々さんからのリクエスト。この企画の予選の候補曲にあったことで知って、ぜひハモリをやりたいという理由でした。相方は、しっかりとした音色で歌う矢作さんに。この曲も最初のバンドリハーサルの時点でほぼ仕上がっていました。コーラスの先生に細かい指摘をされたところもすぐに修正。にしても奈々さん、多忙な生活の中でどうやって準備しているんだろう。まじリスペクトです。そんな訳で、本番でもかなり高い完成度のハーモニーで会場を魅了していました!曲終わりの二人の絡みも最高でした!! さ~よな~ら大すちな人~♪

MC

17.渡良瀬橋(森高千里)/坂本愛玲菜
    予選で坂本さんが歌った曲をロングバージョンで。ということでこの曲の名物、間奏でのリコーダー演奏にも挑戦!自分、リコーダーが趣味なものでご本人に指導させて頂きました(あん誰生放送で吹いたことがあるとは言えなかったw)本番に向けて頑張って練習していたのですが、本番ではちょっとミスも。でも、懸命にリコーダーを吹いている姿が超可愛いかったので100点です!歌も自分の声に合った楽曲だけあって、本当に見事でした!!

18.KissHug(aiko)/山内鈴蘭
    こちらも予選の楽曲をロングバージョンで。aikoさんとは全く違うアプローチでの歌唱。どんな楽曲でも自分の歌にしてしまうのがすごいですね。本番に向けてしっかりと仕上げてきていました。会場もうっとり聞き惚れていましたね。普段明るくてノリがいいキャラですが、やる時はやる。この緩急が鈴蘭さんの魅力だと改めて感じました!

19.丸の内サディスティック(椎名林檎)/横山結衣
    決勝大会で歌った楽曲をほぼフルバージョンで。本人の十八番だけあって完璧な仕上がりでした!リハから本番まで、歌う度に毎回表現や表情を変えてくるんですよ、この方。生粋のパフォーマーですよね。本番も目が離せない世界観で会場を魅了。ラストをどんな風に締めるのかな~と思っていたら…可愛くピース!なるほど、その手があったか!!(そういえばアイドルでした)

20.Goodbye Yesterday(今井美樹)/矢野帆夏
    決勝大会で会場をびっくりさせた曲。矢野さんが歌い出した瞬間、審査員の目の色が変わったのを覚えています。今回はほぼフルで、最高の歌唱を披露してくれました!矢野さんの声の魅力、本当にこの曲で映えるんですよね。歌っている最中の幸せそうな表情も印象的でした!

21.カブトムシ(aiko)/山崎亜美瑠
    こちらも決勝大会を沸かせてくれたバラード。フルサイズでの歌唱ということで、事前に亜美瑠さんに一個課題を。(決勝大会の終了後にある審査員が言っていたアドバイスがあったので)
    「一番と二番で、違う歌の表現に挑戦して欲しい」と。音程も正確できちんと表現力もある亜美瑠さんがより上を目指すためです。すると…バンドリハの時、予想を上回る歌を披露してくれました!リハなのに感動して泣きそうになりました。そして本番、ステージで堂々と歌いきる姿を見て震えました。研究生でこのレベル、末恐ろしい…

MC

48メドレー
    22.RESET(AKB48)/矢作萌夏・横山結衣・小田えりな
    23.未来とは?(SKE48)/野島樺乃・山内鈴蘭
    24.僕らのユリイカ(NMB48)/山崎亜美瑠
    25.12秒(HKT48)/坂本愛玲菜
    26.暗闇(STU48)/岡田奈々・矢野帆夏
    27.君はメロディー(AKB48)/矢作萌夏・岡田奈々・横山結衣・小田えりな(サビからALL)
    メンバーのみなさんの打ち合わせで出た候補曲をメドレーでやらせて頂きました!会場の盛り上がりが本当にすごかった!!メンバーたちもめちゃ楽しそうだった!!48グループの曲、こうやって生バンドで演奏してみると改めて楽曲の素晴らしさを感じます。個人的には、山崎さんや坂本さんが一人きりで自分のグループの楽曲を歌う姿が印象的でした!横山さんには君メロで難しいハモリの課題を出したのですが見事にやり切って、ドヤ顔されましたw このメドレーやって思ったのですが、「君はメロディー」ってめちゃくちゃいい曲ですね!

MC

28.瀬戸内の声(STU48)/ALL
    この曲は矢野さんからのリクエスト。矢野さんにとって思い入れ深い、STU48初めてのオリジナル曲。選抜に入れず悔しい思いもしていただろうに、この曲を本当に愛しているんだなと打ち合わせで感じました。本番、楽曲の歌い出しは矢野さんと奈々さんだったのですが、矢野さんは感極まって涙を。奈々さんが曲中ずっと気遣っていました。ちなみに、最初のパート割では落ちサビ頭のところは奈々さんと矢野さん二人での歌唱にしていたのですが、本番直前に奈々さんから「矢野さんのソロにしたい」と申し出が。後輩、STU48メンバーへの愛情深さを感じ即答でOKしました。(こういうの書くと奈々さん嫌がるかなと思いつつやっぱり書く)

この楽曲、意外とめちゃくちゃ難しいんですよ。おそらく、メンバーのみなさんが一番苦労した全体曲だと思います。何人かには厳しい指摘もしてしまいました…全体リハの時、鈴蘭さんがみんなアドバイスしてくれる姿を見て先輩メンバーのありがたさを痛感。そしてさらに難しいこの曲のハモリ、坂本さん、亜美瑠さん、矢作さんにやってもらいました。本当に頑張ってくれました!9名の歌声が会場全体を包んでいく瞬間、とても感動的でした!!

EN (普通のライブっぽい手拍子アンコールからの、コールアンコール)

EN1.365日の紙飛行機(AKB48)/ALL
    決勝大会の最後で全員で披露した楽曲。今回は、いろんなところでメンバーのみなさんにハモリのパートをやってもらいました!なんかこの曲、この企画のテーマソング化していきそうな予感。

EN2.また あなたのことを考えてた(AKB48)/ALL
    鈴蘭さん、坂本さん、小田さんのリクエスト。もともと3人が入っていたボーカル選抜の曲です。あまり披露される機会なかったせいか、僕もこの機会で初めてちゃんと聞きました。めちゃくちゃいい曲!大トリの曲にさせて頂きました。今回の9人用にアレンジにして、サビ部分では上ハモを坂本さん亜美瑠さん、下ハモを奈々さん矢作さんにやってもらいました。正直、かなり難易度が高い要求をしています。でも、それを一生懸命練習している姿も、ステージ上で緊張しながらも歌っている姿も、本当に輝いていました!本番この曲を歌っている姿を見て、この9名とライブができて本当に良かった!!と。本当に思い入れ深い曲に…

この曲だけはまたどこかで披露する機会が欲しい…

とりあえずここまでで投稿!!!まとめ、まだまだ続きます。

https://plus.google.com/u/0/106112762361092739156/posts/VZmGWTA6HbD
    [/hide]
    thought on the finalist
    [hide]
    【AKB48グループ歌唱力No.1決定戦ファイナリストLIVE】まとめ②

長文ぐぐたす投稿、後半です!!

※放送は4月27日TBSチャンネルで

<今回のライブ演出について>
    あまり変な小細工はせず、“あたたかい”空間にしたいなと。メンバーたちが頑張って勝ち取ったステージ。メンバーたちが最高に楽しめて、素敵な思い出になるようなライブにしたかったからです。

■ステージ花
    今回のセットのメインはお花!実はこれ、全部ファンの皆様から贈って頂いたお花なのです。(多分初めての試み)メンバーにとって一番あたたかい場所をつくるには、やはりファンの皆様の愛情かなと。放送でぜひ見て頂きたいのですが、歌っているメンバーたちを花が包んでいます。(ちなみに花の裏、メンバー側に名前プレートを貼ってありました)。申し込みを多数頂いたので抽選になってしまいましたが、たくさんのお花、本当にありがとうございました!!

■手書きタイトル
    一部の曲を除き、モニターに曲名が出たのですが…実はこれ、歌う本人たちが手書きで書いたものです。メンバーのみなさんにもライブ作りに参加して欲しくて。ちなみにこのボード、裏にサインしてもらって保管してあります。視聴者プレゼントにしようかと検討中。

<バンドメンバー>
    決勝大会の時と全く同じメンバーに!あと、コーラスの会原さんを追加(ハモリの指導もしてもらいました)みんな一流のプロミュージシャンですが、決勝大会で全員、メンバーたちの虜にw48グループメンバーの一生懸命な姿に感動したからだそうです。ただの仕事ではなく、メンバーのみなさんのために心を込めて演奏してくれました。だから、音がとても優しくメンバーを支えています。今後もこのメンバーでやれればいいなと。メンバーたちの努力、成長を見届けているからこその、“あたたかい”演奏だと思っています。

バンドメンバーのみなさん、本当にありがとうございました!!

<裏方スタッフ>
    これも初めての試みで、このファイナリストLIVEはTBSとAKSの共同開催でした。(AKSのイベントお手伝いをさせて頂いたことはありましたが)イベントの企画内容やステージ上の演出はTBSチームが、興行仕切りや裏側の運行などはAKSにやってもらいました。2つの会社での共催、うまくいくかちょっと不安だったのですが…イベント面で完璧なサポートをしてくれて本当に感謝!おかげでステージのことだけに集中できました。最初の打ち合わせの時、“あたたかい”イベントにしたいという提案も受け入れてくれたし、新しい試みにも柔軟に対応してくれました。イベント担当の皆様、本当にありがとうございました!!

衣装はオサレカンパニーさんに、曲の雰囲気に合った衣装を用意してもらいました。完璧なセレクト!素晴らしかったです!!

映像・音声PA・照明・セットデザイン・美術などは普段TBSで一緒に仕事をしているスタッフさんたちでした。メンバーたちが輝くあたたかいステージにしたい、というコンセプトを見事に実現。プロの仕事に感動です。放送で改めてチェックして欲しいです!

舞台スタッフや宣伝スタッフなどは、元あん誰スタッフ、TBSで一緒に仕事してきたスタッフの面々。安定の仕事ぶり、安心感ハンパないです。いつも支えてもらって本当に感謝!!

まとめると…本当に心強い体制で本番を迎えられたのです。皆様の目にうつる部分でも、裏側でも、多くのスタッフの力で実現できました!

<メンバーの皆様へ御礼>
    野島樺乃様
    頑張っているメンバーたちにチャンスの場を増やしたい。この企画の目的を、今まさに体現してくれています!ライブの最後に言ってくれたコメント、本当に力強かったです。慣れない初めての座長は緊張したと思うけど、きっとこれから担当する機会は増えるはず。このライブの経験でさらに躍進して欲しい!!舞台出演もおめでとう!観に行きます!!(他局案件だけど関係なし)

矢作萌夏様
    ドラフト3期生で入ったばかりなのにステージ上での輝き方が尋常じゃありませんでした。歌声も魅力的だし、これからの活躍が楽しみで仕方ありません。直前に覚えてもらったハモリパートも頑張ってくれて本当にありがとう!このお礼はソロコン放送で!!編集MAなどいい仕上がり目指します!!

岡田奈々様
    圧倒的なソロ歌唱!さらに正確なハモりもお見事でした!我々的には奈々さんの存在、本当に助かりました。いろいろ気遣いして頂きありがとうございました。でも…ご自身が楽しんで頂けることが一番かなと。今回のライブ、楽しんでもらえたらなら最高に幸せです!!歌手・岡田奈々の道、何か力になれることがあれば協力させてください!今後もよろしくお願いします!

山崎亜美瑠様
    このライブで一番後輩なのに、一番難しいハモリもたくさんやってもらいました。素敵な歌声、高い音楽性、とんでもないメンバーだなと。アイドルとしての夢も、歌手としての夢も、どんどん叶えていって欲しいです。このライブはもちろんテレビ・イベントの仕事ではありましたが、それ以上に亜美瑠さんと一緒に音楽の仕事ができてよかったです!!ぜひまたご一緒させてください!

山内鈴蘭様
    一番の先輩メンバーとして今回のライブを引っ張ってくれました。MCでもトークに慣れない後輩たちをフォロー。若いメンバーが多い今回のライブで本当に頼りになる存在でした。この企画がきっかけで、改めて歌声の魅力を証明した1人かなと。歌だけでなく、ダンスも、バラエティーも、ゴルフもできる実は凄い人。本人の気合いも充分なので、ここからの活躍かなり期待しています!

横山結衣様
    おそらく、普段この方はもともとの能力の高さから真価を出し切れていない面もある気がしました。だからこそ今回は高いハードルに挑戦してもらったのです。必死に練習してきた気迫を本番では感じました!それがこのライブをさらに盛り上げる原動力に。本当に感謝!そしてその一方でお茶目で可愛らしかったり。クセが強すぎ!でも、こんな変なアイドルがいることも48グループの魅力だと思います。(一人で充分だけど)

矢野帆夏様
    今回の参加メンバーの中では本番経験も少ないし、たぶん音楽的にも一番不器用だった気がします。それでも、このチャンスを活かそうとする想いの強さや、抜群の歌声はこのライブでは不可欠な存在だったなと。瀬戸内の声で見せてくれた歌声、忘れられないくらい素敵でした。個人的には一番好きな声質。これからも歌で道を切り開いで欲しいです!

坂本愛玲菜様
    たくさん新しい挑戦をしてくれました!ロック調のソロ曲、ハモりパート、そしてリコーダーもw頑張っている姿が美しくて、一番応援したくなるメンバーでした。今回のステージで未来につながる何かをつかんでくれたら本当にうれしいです。そろそろ中堅メンバーかもしれませんが、ここからも新しい道が待っているはず。期待しています!!

小田えりな様
    スケジュールの都合で予選2位なのに決勝大会には参加できませんでしたが、ファイナリストLIVEの舞台に立つには申し分ない実力の持ち主でした!本当に魅力的な歌声です。ステージ上で見せてくれた笑顔も最高に輝いていました。もし次回も大会があったらぜひ優勝目指して挑戦して欲しいです!

<最後に>
    このAKB48グループ歌唱力No.1決定戦を応援して頂いたみなさん、本当にありがとうございました!48グループのメンバーたちの新たな魅力、伝わってくれてたらうれしいです。

メンバーたちを信じ、
    メンバーたちが一番いい顔で立てる場所を

7年前にあん誰をきっかけに48グループの仕事を始めて以来、この信念だけは変わっていません。歌唱力以外にも、いろんな魅力を持った48グループメンバーはたくさんいるはず。我々裏方はそれらの魅力を発揮できる場所をどれだけ作れるかが一番大事かなと。

7年前、ここ“ぐぐたす”でファンの皆様との交流を重ねて生まれたこの信念。

だいぶ環境も変わりましたし、自分の立場も変わりましたが、忘れずに今後もやっていきたいと思います。何より、頑張っている48グループメンバーとの仕事は本当に楽しいですからね。今回の歌唱力の仕事も、最高に楽しかったです!!参加してくれた全メンバーに感謝でいっぱいです。

そして・・・

ぐぐたす ありがとう!!
    ここに残したたくさんの投稿は消えちゃうかもしれませんが、僕の中では大きな転機を与えてくれた大切な思い出としてずっと残ります。ちょっとさみしいですけどね。

今夜は寝る前に「ぐぐたすの空」でも聴くか…

あ!あと…
    作りすぎちゃったタオル(堂々と認める)、
    こちらで買えます!

https://ishop.tbs.co.jp/tbs/?ps_id=2908443&s_cd=0001&c_cd=00000

今後の展開のためにもぜひご協力を!!
    最後まで皆さんに頼りっぱなしですいません!!!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/106112762361092739156/posts/36eD4fnbDA5
    [/hide]
    Apparently they Naachan was supposedly sang together with Honotan during the first part but just before the production Naachan said to let Honotan do it solo.
    During the practice Naachan almost made no mistake and only need some correction which she immediately did. Basically the producer was impressed on how she came really prepared considering the fact that she is relatively busy (definitely busier than the rest).

more
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

Tue (03/26) She is probably just preparing for tomorrow's trip to Fukuoka. When she went to eat with Yuiri, they accidentally met Komi, Yuami, Kanabun, Orin, Ayamin & NaaNa.

Wed (03/27) She said that she had exceeded her quota (for internet) thus it will be slow internet from now and she said it is probably because she watched too much cockroach-chan :^^;:
    Anyway, some pictures from the joint performance with Team TII
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

Thu (03/28) She watched Mogi's play "Curtain Call" (there were also other members). I think that was pretty much it.

Fri (03/29) MSte!. Before the performance, she went for a meal and karaoke with Mikurin and Miion. On the dressing room, she was on the same table with Yumirin, Moeka, Zukkii, Mikurin, and Hanachan. She was happy :)
    MSte Jiwaru Days

link
    Pictures
    [hide]
    [/hide]
    Also released today (in game) is an exclusive AKB beat song, Koibito Inai Senshuken, which Naachan is the center.
    Article about it https://www.m-on-music.jp/0000334786/

Full-ish version
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av47654889?from=search&seid=12135404574590407012

Sat (03/30) back at Hiroshima for STU48 2nd anniversary on the next day. Mainly practicing for tomorrow.

=====
    Please tweet with #STU2周年 to congratulate STU48 on their 2nd anniversary.
    Also the lineup for National HS in Fukuoka (04/13) and Sendai (04/14) are out. Naachan will be on the 2nd lane with Kojimako for Fukuoka HS (last NaaMako lane) and 3rd lane solo for Sendai.
    http://akb.kingrecords.co.jp/handshake/nationwide/003003.html
    http://akb.kingrecords.co.jp/handshake/nationwide/003004.html

=====
    Don't forget to watch STU48 2nd anniversary live stream on Niconico! It will start at 17:00 JST
    https://live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv319114922
    Also look forward to next episode of Nemousu! :)

*added Soushou Innocence practice clip and Part of Your World clip

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 3
  15. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Man, with how often she dies her hair, I just hope that she won’t get bold when she turns over 30 yo.

16. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Naachan is so at ease with the STU48 girls, there's a great chemistry there.
    What if they switch her roles, making her a STU member with a Team 4 concurrency ?

17. Rurouni

Well, at least she done it in a salon with a professional handling it
    https://www.achfilo.com/
    https://www.achfilo.com/staff/profile311.html

I think some people also thinking about the same thing. The biggest problem is that she loves AKB too much. Also looking at how STU currently is, she doesn't really block anyone. If she does move to STU then it would be a bit complicated since suddenly you need to integrate Naachan into STU management pushed member. If you left the situation as it is, then Naachan will basically get nothing by moving to STU, only losing her AKB push and people might see AKB more negatively which I'm sure it is something that they don't want considering what happens right now with NGT. Basically it is a no win for AKB, no win for Naachan (this depends on how much STU management willing to push her tho, whether it will mainly be pushes in Setouchi area or kanto/national) and a win for STU. Of course it can always just be a status only and everything will be run as currently is which then begs the question, why switch the status if everything is going to be the same? Maybe if Naachan is with outside agency (thus not AKS) it could work better for her. Since she is still with AKS, I can't really see any benefit for her.
    rant....
    [hide]
    I think the best thing for Naachan is to keep the status quo for now and try to find an agency since obviously AKS doesn't really give her anything right now other than 48G work. After having an agency then I think a transfer to STU is okay-ish. Currently her AKB job is mostly about performing as an AKB member. Compare that with Yuiyui or even Moeka where both of them (will) have a regular media appearance. Management basically try to put them into every AKBINGO episode vs Naachan that was only in a single AKBINGO recording (which does span to multiple episode, but still a single recording day. also it was probably because they need to put her, otherwise it would be strange not having her while having other SG members). Yuiyui as a part of Team 8 kanto also appeared regularly in Bacchikoi. She also has that exclusive model gig and some regular Also regular on DHC show. The last 2 expose Yuiyui to a different audience. Moeka joins the MC for Miramon. If we throw Miion in it, Miion suddenly being pushed hard again simply because she is the GM (like now you see her more at the front row on music program). Miion also has her regular radio program. She is also constantly appearing on AKBINGO. I feel that even when Miion result wasn't as great as she used to be, they still push her more than Naachan and you bet with Miion being the GM that will be an excuse for management to push her even more.
    The annoying thing is that when you see the people that they try to incorporate in AKBINGO, you see someone like Miion or Yuiyui or even Yuihan managed to appear more often than Naachan. We are talking about Yuihan here where she should be busy, she has regular shows too, but still they were able to schedule her for AKBINGO recording.
    Anyway, I don't mind that they pushed those members that I mention, but it would be nice if management also give Naachan a similar thing because I think she deserve it. Honestly, I think with SSK not being held this year is actually a minus for Naachan because I think no.1 is possible or at minimum it will cement her position as the top AKB member (I think at the very least Naachan will have a lot more votes this year, thus have a much bigger gap over the next AKB member). SSK have been kind to her career as the combination of her SSK rank + HS result is possibly the biggest factor for management to recognize her as a front member. Without it I feel that management only want to use Naachan as a support member. Even now I think management still want to position Naachan as a support member and the thing that prevented them going all the way making Naachan into a support member only (so not ace) is her result.
    Oh, and one last thing, I think management currently treated her as a senior member that is there to support the younger member, which is totally fine with me if she actually has an agency. Right now her agency is AKS so she needs AKS support to get jobs. She is not like Yukirin where she does get non AKB jobs. Yuihan and Miion also get jobs from their agency so they should be fine with AKS trying hard to get them jobs. But what I think actually happening right now is that those agency probably influence AKS to keep making them get the good jobs and position in AKB. Like I've said before, they should be busy but somehow the can conveniently scheduled into AKBINGO recording. Of course one of the most obvious example of an agency influencing AKS decision is Ogiyuka and Rika inclusion in 48G senbatsu despite what happen with NGT. This doesn't mean that I hate those that have an agency, but just an illustration on how much Naachan at a disadvantage vs those that have an agency. Having said that, not all member that belongs in an agency get that kind of push since even an agency have someone that they want to push more than the others and they also have finite resources. I still have a little bit of good faith for AKS that they will push Naachan with something else. Probably not a regular media appearance but something like a solocon or a solo single/album. Remember that Naachan has that code from her solocon disc that we still can't use.
    [/hide]

=====
    Sun (03/31) is STU48 2nd anniversary concert. It was a really nice concert :) Also they announced that STU48 first boat theater performance is on 04/16! The stage title is "GO!GO! liitle SEABIRDS!!" I hope (and believe) that she will be part of shonichi member for this stage.
    some pictures...
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

190331 Nemousu s30e10

link

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Rurouni

Mon (4/1) I believe they were recording JiwaruDAYS for Music Fair. During the free time, she went for a meal with Mikurin and Miion again. Apparently Naachan (or at least Naachan + Miion) paid for it. First they ate steak then go to another place for dessert. At the steak place, Naachan went to the register and paid for it. On the cafe (where they get their desserts) Mikurin said that she will pay for it herself. Then on the next post she said that the seniors also paid for it. Other than that, the news is about the new era will be called Reiwa (replacing Heisei) and probably will start next month. Also Miion first day as GM and Fuu hiatus announcement.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Tue (4/2) not really sure what happened today except for Naachan and Yuiri probably preparing to go somewhere. They probably go somewhere overseas. She actually didn't really tell about it but somewhere on in the picture posted on her mobame you can see what is probably Yuiri's passport on the table. She also said that she will stop posting mobame for 2 days starting from the next day. Also I'm not sure about the nature of this trip. Is it for work or just a vacation? Hm...

Wed (4/3) - Thu (4/4) ...

=====
    48G Asia Fes backstage video where you can see Naachan hugging MNL members

(hugging action starts at 2:45)

Random SNS post...
    Komiharu instastory
    https://streamable.com/0ngmj
    https://streamable.com/vwhn8

Zunchan's 755
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Saturday and Sunday will be Jiwaru DAYS HS events.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Interview in Sponichi Annex

"Ace candidate of AKB 48, Nana Okada (21), has begun to make its own route. Last January, she held her first solo concert, making the most of her singing ability. In June, he became the fifth highest in the general election and took into consideration the top of the group. However, the current frank thought "does not aim at the center." I heard that complex heart.

--- What should I do now?

"I am not a trouble but I think that I am not aiming for the center these days. I do not have the feeling that I must be in the middle now,

"-----"Going for the center" Did you do?

"The way of thinking has changed. It's more important to know how much I can transmit for the group than whether I am in the middle of the group or not"

-Are you on the way to the de-idol now?

"Yes. I cut my hair too short, and I became idol-free and I was a little scared at first, and there were fans who were puzzled, but every time I got a cute junior with black hair, I still I think I'm going to go here. In order to stand out among the cute children, it is better to be weird (laughs) "

Screen Shot 2019-04-06 at 6.28.08 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-06 at 6.29.39 PM.png

https://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2019/04/07/kiji/20190406s00041000460000c.html

• Like Like x 6