1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Speaking of former member significant other I'm kinda glad that some member got a quite cute boyfriend. I know this might be sounds kinda rude but I feels a bit disappointed if they're not cute lol some of them seems to be quite loaded too, man I wonder where I can find one like them.

2. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Late post, I knew this yesterday from my FB and IG... ._.
    Unfortunately, because of her Sjogren Syndrome (info from @edrickojn Twitter), Natalia announced her graduation yesterday...

3. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    - Riska Amelia Putri and Eve Antoinette Ichwan promoted to team J at handshake event today :banana:
    - JOT decided to cancel this rule "If, a member is not promoted to a regular team in a year, she will be dismissed from JKT48."
    - Cindy Yuvia graduation announcement
    - Shuffle team at Request Hour 2019

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  4. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    a wise decision from jot because this new generation have a great stage presence.

5. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

@CherryBlossom48 I feel a bit safe... But, look some fans on Twitter that give negative feedback... ._.

Another shuffle, hemmm... the new stages from those teams are just runs (oh yeah, the current Team KIII will have a few time to do their Produce Stage) :blush:

Surely, I feel a bit safe, but Yupi... :(

6. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

yupi
    why

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Well
    There goes the last of JKT’s golden era. I wonder why their member retention is so bad at this point.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @sdn48oshi Yuvia is 2nd generation member, she could be tired for being an idol after 7 years?

9. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    in this moment I think the global ace should be feni the glow up of this girl is on another level and she have the gaze of a center.
    for team T is time to change the center because zara is more an actress than an idol.

10. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Honestly? The only times they have a bad retention strategy is during gen 3 aces and mass graduation, other than that they're doing quite fine lmao. There are other things that need to put into consideration if we're gonna discuss about why a member decided to graduate. Things such as social context and how much success a "Japanese style idol" can get in here could play a big role to their decision. To put things into perspective this far Ochi seems to be the only former member with steady acting job and got into mainstream audience. Sure some former member got a job in TV here and there but it's not as steady as what she got.

11. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

yea, but I seriously thought that Yupi would still be here at least until the next year, after defending (or losing) her Queen ssk title frim Shani/other contender.

Instead, she decided to bow out, right after fans spent so much for her to get the no1 (and just after she complained abt not getting it last year) and got her bachelor's degree...

I'm torn between praising such drive and resolution to wondering whether any of the big spender regrets winning her this year. There's that "if" she doesnt win... would she announces grad right away or wait...

I am sad and salty T.T

12. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    As I said on Twitter, for short term, JKT48 needs an "any imported member" aka kaigai. Sayaya? Or even my feeling says JKT48 can get 2.

For long term, JKT48 has to groom Yori. She has so much potentials. Meanwhile I'm waiting for 8th gen too.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    JKT doesn't need any kaigai from akb, we need more Zara and Desy rather than Sayaya

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    Yeah jkt need to focused on potential young member, don't waste them anymore...

• Agree Agree x 4
  15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    There're 2 Thai songs getting viral in Indonesia, Wikwik & Ngad Thangad. No need to talk why they got viral but are these examples of lukthung songs? Because the vibes are very similar to dangdut.

Sayaya is very likely because she's having an Indonesian language class. Actually she can just attend TUFS like Erika but seems she doesn't have any interests to go to colleges.

You underestimating Sayaya? She could be a great regular co host of Ini Talk Show if Haruka decides to "graduate" from the show.

Yes, I always want "imported members" to JKT48 even I've been scouting some younger members to move to Indonesia in the future.

Even, I'd welcome if there will be NGT48 members that will very likely to disband to join JKT48, I'd welcome anyone. I'm planning something. PM me on Line hrsashr22 if you want to know. If only this happens.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
  16. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @hrs0722 not underestimating Sayaya but why add more member when we have 30+ members that need more exposure than Sayaya?

• Agree Agree x 5
  17. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Agree, maybe if JOT could groom their member to become more of a social influencer they'll might get some popularity. I saw and heard about how Awkarin (an Indonesian top social influencer) manage her social influencer management it seems difficult but might be worth it. It would also be great if JKT48 academy could function like an actual entertainment academy by teaching stuff such as acting, modeling, public speaking, etc and sending their member to those field but it'll probably gonna be too expensive and complicated hhhh.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Wade & Wander

Wade & Wander Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    izutarina
    Hahahah I'm so surprised Wikwik got famous in Indonesia (the name is not actually Wikwik!)...but don't worry, Thai people find it funny too. I don't think it's supposed to be taken seriously. I didn't know Ngad Thangad was famous, but I can guess the reason why. :XD:

Yes, these are both lukthung songs. 'Luk Thung' means 'Child of the Fields' - this type is mainly popular with the rural people or the lower class working in the city but originally from the provinces (e.g. taxi drivers, construction workers, etc.)

However, although this demographic might not be rich individually, but since this group is very large, many lukthung singers earn more money than modern pop singers from the city areas, similar to country musicians in the States or dangdut singers in Indonesia.

That's why I hope BNK will set up a lukthung unit soon and also why I was curious about how successful the dangdut unit is for JKT.

19. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Dangdut unit got a moderate to good reception actually, it's just JOT didn't maximize it to full potential and end up only have 1 song in a single (and a few other songs) the graduation of Sendy and Chikariina cut the line of the unit since Sendy was the only one adept to sing dangdut and Chikariina got the charm as Japanese interested in Indonesian culture.

Come to think of it, 4 Gulali is also wasted by JOT but I think Dangdut will get more attention than them if JOT utilize them smartly

20. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    I must say Dangdut music not really things for jkt's fans especially their young fans...
    If jkt want to catch more attention from general public they need to follow the stream..because, i don't know but seems High Tension not really a big hit as i thought in here..i don't know whats wrong