1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    It might not be surprising remembering the end of year Ambivalent performance members:
    1. First to join was Hono Matsuri Takeyui
    2. Then Hikaru joined
    3. Then it was Karin
    4. Then it was Inoue
    Seki Riko Ten did not participate.

The good dancers might be given the responsibility to join more songs because they can learn it in short time.

• Like Like x 2
  2. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

maybe some gen 1st could follow neru & co, and free some slots for gen 2nd

• Disagree x 6
    • Like x 4
    • Dislike x 3
    • Old x 3
    • Creative x 1
  3. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I came across this and I couldn't stop laughing. Student Dance caught my attention when it dropped but didn't really act on it. Like Hiraishin, it took time to grow on me and now I love it so much. So bad the girls don't perform it much. Like this girl in the vid, I find myself dancing to it anytime I play that song, especially that dance break part, but always fail lol
    https://twitter.com/miyu_kyonko/status/1116997452425416704?s=19

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Old Old x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    isn't that rumor old?
    i wonder if the same people "reporting" on this worked on trying to sabotage mahon to protect their informants\idol hunters?

either way the actual person hasn't even hinted at any problems. in fact she has hung out with members post graduation, so anyone with common sense probably wouldn't put much faith in itv

• Like Like x 4
  6. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Yes, it's old. This was already a rumor started by 2ch for two years ago about Zuumin being bullied. Bunshun try to bring it up again to get some publicity like they always do. Scandals with dating and boyfriends have photo evidence. But this is hollow information taking from a forum who started this rumor in the first place.

The best way to let it die down is by not talking about it.

Zuumin is still in touch with Keyaki members in private life.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    To be fair I only heard of Zuumin meeting up with Hirate and Yone, and Shida was supposed to come too but she couldn't. The article says that despite what fans think, Zuumin has a good relationship with Hirate and Shida.

That said, after the NGT mess I don't believe a word Bunshun says. Zuumin said she wasn't bullied and I choose to believe her.

8. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    The only thing that's true is that Zuumin felt a bit awkward after her hiatus because a lot of things have happened especially during the summer tour. So she missed those moments. However, it doesn't mean her relationship with other members are bad. You can see on one of Keyakitte Kakenai episode about the member I look up to, for example, many members vote her for the member with the best singing ability. I don't think it would happen if members in the group dislike her and vice versa.

In my opinion, the atmosphere in Keyaki is different from other 48 groups (I don't really know about Nogi so I can't compare). Even though you can spot people who shit on the "unity" principle of Keyaki, actually members in this group really are kind to each other. Many times members said "others are helping me about this" or "I'm relieved in Keyaki there is no bad girl". It's safe to assume that it's the truth, especially considering even the talkative ones such as Moriya and Manaka have not said anything otherwise.

• Winner Winner x 8
  9. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

D4Cr_Y0UwAE2pDY.jpeg D4EeF4OUIAAm_ss.jpeg

Imaizumi is reported to be bullied during Zenkoku tour 2017 and above is pictures of 3/5 culprits, 1st is took while Imaizumi was performing her solo song. I guess she has been really violently bullied for a long time because of those mean girls. Sony need to do things to prevent them from bullying again. I can smell their recently victim - an innocent baby otter who is forced to take selfie with them a lot.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
  10. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Bunshun said that the one who gave them the tip was one of Imaizumi Yui’s brothers. So, if none of them did and Bunshun lied, her family would sue Bunshun. However if her family don’t do anything then that means...?

11. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Well, it also might mean that the one who lied is Imaizumi's brother lol

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I don't get your pictures. Why are you showing Ue and a happy Zuumin?

I can't say if you were ironic or sarcastic.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Seriously it's 2019 and people still believing in Bunshun :^^;:

I think she/he's just being sarcastic.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I see.

Yeah, I'm still surprised that some in Japan takes rumors as official news and even some consider this scandal because it came from her brother as family answer. I feel terribly sorry for Zuumin and Keyakizaka. If this has popped up and yahoo news are riding on the publicity it's time the girls and Zuumin teach Bunshun and rumors in general a lesson by proving this is false.

Bunshun is lacking scandals now and need something to bring up as news and they find a rumor and try too hard with Zuumin's brother :fp:

• Like Like x 2
  15. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Fyi, there are 5 members who are hinted to be culprits: Moriya Akane, Uemura Rina, Saito Fuyuka, Ishimori Nijika and Sato Shiori. And those bullies are reported to happen during 2017 summer tour while those pictures also took at that time.

Btw, reading those comments from yahoo really annoyed me. Those top commemts totally jumped on seeing that all things are true while as a fans, I can see a lot of "holes" in this bully drama

16. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

If we didn't know Bunshun we will probably be them right now but we do know them, and very well at that too and we are even foreigners so if those fans are believing such news 'because it is from the brother', as claimed by Bunshun (We don't even know if that is true since Bunshun are straight-up liars) then shame on them.

17. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Non-wota jumped to conclusion but fans looked into this and some comment even brought up Eccentric as a big example of a rumor drama in the real world these girls sing about. You shouldn't take rumors so seriously which is actually true for any hollow news. I even read a comment who said this situation is worse than NGT and other non-wota said we have not much evidence to go from as in case with NGT the person sold the information to Bunshun. They didn't even asked the brother about his thoughts on it.

If you have common sense you would actually know Keyaki has many fans and also many haters. Korean forums in 2017 made fun of Keyaki's dance and thought they were weird. Members on 2ch forum had a big group of Keyaki haters in 2017 and probably is Zuumin's brother one of them. We don't know as my info about Zuumin's brother is also hollow.

18. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Lol, this whole “scandal” made me laugh. The topic isn’t even debatable.

For what it’s worth, I have a large group of friends who are huge fans of Zuumin, and none of them believe this rumor has any merit. Antis must be having a field day though.

Anyway, nice try Bunshun ;)

Edit:

v. If their ‘news’ is nothing more than an unconfirmed interview with Z’s brother (as in, this is their SOLE source, and everything else being speculation), then that’s all the more reason for us to dismiss it until something of actual substance comes up, which I highly doubt. But I’m sure antis are conveniently ignoring the fact that Z’s post-grad interviews/talks all point towards her leaving the group on friendly terms; not to mention, she even said recently that she hopes the members can come see her stage play in their free time. Sure sounds like something a ‘bullied’ former member might say, right?

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
  19. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Well, considering they were the one who found out about Matsumura Sayuri and tons of AKB's members scandals, I don't think you guys can just treat their news as just mere rumors. Plus along with the recent bully case of NGT, the general public will also pay more attention to this case.

• Old Old x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  20. Rev4

Rev4 Member

That was photo evidence and just in case with Naachan and even photos on Shida and her boyfriend.

There are so many pictures on Fuuchan and Zuumin on Fuuchan's blog that she is accused for being one of the five culprits which makes this rumor even more silly. We heard from her older brother that she was bullied. That's all you got as an answer. Bunshun couldn't come up with something better.

A picture is worth a thousand words.