1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kawamura Mahiro (Rottii) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Get closer with Z-Girls.:)

2. welp

welp Next Girls

The Filipino promotion seemed better. They had mall tour promotion and got passionate response.

You can't read?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Maybe. Or maybe you can't say properly how many mid-tier group in kpop and would a fans of A group will come to meet member of Z group on her arrival?

4. Asphyxia

Asphyxia Kenkyuusei

but the problem is most Filipinos are very strict with vocals, If they going to promote in Philippines they need to sing live.
    As what I see on video they only lipsync when performing live which I don't think its enough to make an impact IMO.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

I've read the SK goverment are going to have a more strict regulations on cryptocurrency, so Zenith better not be pulling illegal activites to finance their groups. But the suspicion this being money laundering grows day by day.

Have a feeling they won't promote in Japan. I visited the two Z-POP official sites and I couldn't find any japanese companies associated with Zenith. All the other countries has their local agencies working with Zenith, except for Japan. Makes me wonder how Mahiro and Gai were picked. Maybe there was no audition? Missing out in Japan is a huge loss. But I guess there are no demands from there, except for Rotti hardcore wotas. All the 6 countries has galleries from their audition, but Japan is missing: https://zmcstar.com/academy

So far the promotions in Philippines are better compared to the other countries. However, Zenith should have just made a small showcase and fansign event. They don't need to visit all these talkshows and programs, where only two members are able to communicate, while the rest are ackwardly silent.

6. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    So, what is the FINAL name of this GG?.

7. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    @GuardiansOftheNebular

Please stop flooding the thread. I have already messaged you regarding this issue multiple times.

Flooding=posting in succession within a short period without anyone else responding. In case anyone doesn't know, when you post in a thread, before re-posting in that same thread you must either 1) wait for someone else to respond, or 2) wait for at least 24 hours.

And once again, there is an edit button. If you wish to add more information, you can always edit it into your previous post.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

They had a name contest two weeks ago. Their new names will be picked in their next comeback, which is in june.

9. welp

welp Next Girls

Z-Girls in Philippines

in a morning tv show

in a radio program with a woman from Philippines agency, Viva. It's mostly in English.

The comeback might be postponed to July?

Interview to an online media

interact with fans

Mahiro somehow could communicate in English. I believe this is superior for J-pop idols, Nogizaka included.

Didn't help that there was a recent news report about a crime organization used ICO for money laundering.

Mahiro definitely didn't audition but handpicked. I can't imagine her audition to a sketchy unknown Korean agency. I could somehow understand if she were a Koreaboo but, didn't seem like it.

No. Exposure on mainstream media always is needed.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

I agree being on mainstream media is good PR for the groups, but that doesn't mean they have to be thrown to shows like Brownis? And it doesn't guarantee new fans either. I'd rather Zenith let them go to two popular music programs and have a showcase and fansign event.

They are learning korean and english according to their interview here:

Mahiro's english is improving. I hope she will be more fluent in the months to come.

ZStars were interviewd in Barangay LS 97.FM, and Carlyn said in their next tour, they will visit the remaining 4 countries once they have finish recording their upcoming album. I can't wait to see Rotti back in Japan again, and I guess Zenith will use her as the face for their japanese promotions.

Today is their final schedule for the Philippines, so I wonder what they are going to do when they return back to Korea. They need some rest, but at the same time Zenith should provide them some activites to do in Korea. More busking, maybe performing in any events they are invited to. More variety stuff, but this time more Rotti, so she can practice her english skills.

You mentioned their comeback is postponed to July. I think it's a good idea, so they can prepare more songs for their next tour. It's kind of funny they went all round SEA with just two songs to perform lol

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
  11. ひめか

ひめか Kenkyuusei

I am sorry, but I have so say it....MAHIRO IS AN ABSOLUTE SNACK OMG!!! She is so pretty!

12. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    True, ひめか. I didn't notice her at first, but after seeing her in variety, I couldn't help but see how charming and cute she is.

Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  13. welp

welp Next Girls

Z-Girls in The Cr3w concert.

They shared the stage with some local young singers. I don't know about Pinoy music but James Reid is famous, right?

14. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

In the video description:
    Fans from Vietnam, Indonesia and the Philippines!
    Thank you for your interest and love
    We will come back next time!

Fans from Thailand, Taiwan, Japan and India, will you wait for us?

Don’t forget about us
    What you waiting for? Z-Girls

They just confirmed which countries they will visit in next tour. Do I dare hope for a reunion with Nogi46 for Rotti? <3

A interesting interview about their training period in Korea:

15. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

Rotti's IG has reached 100k followers, and she wrote a thank message for fans in english
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv1HeroHZEc/

And she wrote another thank u for the Zstans in the countries they toured through Z-POP official IG:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BwBf571nXJM/

All the members are now back in Seoul resting and doing some light training, except for indonesian, indian and filippino line.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
  16. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

Mahiro is apparantly back in Japan after a short stay in Korea.

56803572_600738220401180_8370654584034149154_n.jpg
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BwKPdoRHOiZ/

Okay, this may be unnecessarry panick mode from me, but I rarely see her doing tiktok videos or taking selfies with other Zgirls members. Queen, Carlyn and Vanya seems to be very close by their many social media updates together. I know Mahiro is taking english lesson right now, so it might be communication problems that currently prohibits her from getting comfy in the group. But I'm just worried she don't get along with them personally? Japanese culture is is very different than southeast asian, so could that be the reason as well? Still, I hope she will confide herself with Joanne. She seems more of her type.

17. ひめか

ひめか Kenkyuusei

I honestly think it is communication problems. It is hard being surrounded by people you can’t understand most of the time. How would you be able to truly connect with someone if you can’t communicate properly with them? However, I think things will get better. I think her getting better with English will do so much for her in this regard.

18. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    Maybe Mahiro is an introvert ? The girls did say she slept a loooooot, like all day, so maybe she prefers to be alone most of the time to sleep or do things by herself ? Recently the group filmed a vlog of themselves trying Vietnamese snacks and the other members said Mahiro & Priyanka were absent because they were sleeping, one of them even shouted something like "omg they are still sleeping ? What time is it ??"
    So yeah I don't think we should panic or anything, maybe Mahiro just like to be alone and to do things at her own rhythm !

• Like Like x 1
  19. ひめか

ひめか Kenkyuusei

That is also a possibility! Sleepyhead or not, she still has my support ❤️❤️.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

Yes, I did mentioned that she is currently taking english lesson. The Z-Girls in a interview in a filippino show said those who can't speak good english, will be taking english lesson, while others korean. Still, I hope she will appear more on their variety show, so that she doesn't get overlooked by the others.

It was also said in another Z-POP interview, that they were going to tour Japan, India, Thailand and Taiwan. So hopefully Rotti will get to shine more until that happens, since she's going to be Z-Girls representation in their Japan promotion.

Maybe you're right. Isn't japanese culture in general very introvert?

Looking at the latest vietnamese food episode of theirs, there's a lot of screaming from the indo and filippino members. Maybe Rotti is not used to that type of enviroment. I know they treat her well from the looks of it, but I do want her to confine in one of the members and I think maybe Joanne or Bell can be the ones, once her english is better.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019