1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single MNL48 3rd [365nichi no Kamihikouki] (2019/04/11)

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by Shinga Kurukato, Feb 18, 2019.

1. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I love Bingo more than 365 or Igai ni mango. This song is so suit for them.

2. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    If I would have to rank the songs:
    Bingo > 365 > Igai ni Mango

I fee like Bingo won’t get an MV though which is sad. It’s a good opening song for their mall shows.

BTW unlike the previous CDs where even non senbatsu girls have pictures in the CD, 365 only has the senbatsu. I think they didn’t make more than 16 uniforms for this song and it explains why there’s no 365 Photocard Set yet with all members. The concert set only had the senbatsu of 365.

3. roze_street

roze_street Kenkyuusei

I honestly wasn't excited about Bingo when it got announced (or rumors spread) as a b-side

but it's I've been singing lol I like it more now than 365!

4. Wade & Wander

Wade & Wander Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    izutarina
    I think Bingo will get an MV. I think Igai ni Mango will probably be the one that doesn't get an MV.

5. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Btw, Handshake event for 365 Araw ng Eroplanong Papel is on April 26 at ABS-CBN Vertis Tent

6. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    So a Team L song is gonna get snubbed from getting a video again?:mad:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    The ONLY way I'm ok with this is if Team M are the ones who get to do the video for Bingo. Otherwise yeah, I'm with Rhythm on this one lol

8. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    The MV was beautiful. And these other sides are wonderful as well. A+ from me! Lol.

9. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    How is the general public reacting to this single ? What are people saying on social networks, do you think the group gained new fans ? :eek:

10. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶

if the video does not show watch the video here
    :inlove::inlove::inlove:

• Like Like x 3
  11. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
    There will be a 2nd day for the 3rd single Handshake event

Date is to-be-announced

12. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^
    Wonder for those girls who will not make it to 2nd gen- are they still included?

13. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶

I'm still hoping for BINGO MV!

14. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:

MV - Igai ni Mango by Team L
    Premiere on 6:00 PM PST

15. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    I have to say I was dissapointed with Igai ni Mango MV. The dance scene feels cheap and amateur like a fanmade rather than official one. It feels like a downgrade after Iiwake Maybe and 365nichi amazing MV.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    I am really impressed with their Igai ni Mango PV! It was my favorite track on the single so I was already excited for it before I saw it, but I really appreciate what they did with an obviously limited budget. The whole video has an early-AKB feel and I am seriously blown away with how beautiful and talented Team L is. It really makes me anticipate what they'll be like when they start performing stages. I like that they filmed it at an amusement park at night time, it gives off a very summery vibe. If they had done a beach PV it would have felt like they were trying to copy SKE48, but instead they tried to come up with their own concept which I like.

My only complaint is they didn't do a great job of distributing close up shots, just my personal bias but I would have liked a lot more Lei and a lot less Gabrielle. :hehe:

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    This was done by HHE staff as the contract with Plan C is already done. They still haven't released the MNL48 documentary though.

Gabb was #2 in the position I think that's why she got more screentime while Lei was #5.

18. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Agree.
    Except I have nothing against Gabb, but there was NOT enough Thea lol

19. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Thea only had the van scene I think. Grace and Yssa didn't have solo shots at all.

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Ill give it 5/10 - Im upset with the quality- they actually ended the contract they have with plan c w/c give them the most positive comments and the ever good thing that they do (in my opinion).
    The uniforms reminded me of their showtime era- plainly horrible and cheap. they could opt for a sailor suit with yellow or green colors or any other summer hawaiian dresses with frills.
    The camera angle is what you actually see in a highschool project-the dance part is setup in one angle with close shots with some frontliners and thats it- the rest are all cams that member were holding.
    Not all members have a decent solo cams. They could have lessen the top 3 with a 2 to 3 seconds from member that are at the back.
    The wardrobe they wear on the first part were they are gloomy are so random, it look like its their own personal clothes.

The only good thing about is the girls. their reactions, their faces, their smile, & their efforts. Despite the cheap productions they still make the most of what they have. Sela being a living meme with those off shots honest reactions are my main highlights.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019