1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 23rd [Sing Out!] (2019/05/29)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 31, 2019.

1. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Omedetou to the 23rd senbatsu, glad to see Renka back but disappointed still no Yamazaki
    Looking forward to the 23rd single songs :D

IkuMaiReika unit song please :^O^:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

It was sooooo close to being a perfect Senbatsu for me, if only Zukki was still here. Other than that, I feel like they rewarded alot of people who have been working really hard for a long time. Miria was my long overdue choice for senbatsu, she had been working so hard for years and she finally gets rewarded. Riria and Denchan are back for 2 in a row which is great, as well as Ayane making it back. But the biggest moment for me is the return of my current Nogi oshi Kiichan finally back where she belongs in senbatsu and 2nd row as a bonus. I was getting worried in the past cause i felt like she was losing her status as 2nd strongest of the 2nd gen to Shinuchi and then the hiatus happened. She worked really hard this past year centering the Unders and on variety so i'm happy it paid off, she showed she was still serious about being a part of this idol world

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Apple

Apple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I hope Kazumin can stay in the front row. even if yamashita is back momoko can be put into the middle row.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Momoko will stay in the frontrow and kaz would be center of 2nd row

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Yeah, leaked info was the worst. I remember just after Man. United beaten by Everton on saturday night theres was leaked info that David Moyes will be sacked on monday morning. And yes it's happen. What i want to say is, it's not only can hurt members/group reputation but also shows lack of credibility from management to handle the stuff when it shouldn't go out to the public. I'm worrying after this maybe every fake news will be followed by 'from insider source'.

6. Apple

Apple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    hmm pretty interesting. but I will stick to my words.

7. Cindy

Cindy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    Twitter:
    minaminzaka46
    7 net released photo bonus for the new single
    Type A: Asuka, Kazumi, Matsumura
    Type B: Shiraishi, Umezawa, Momoko
    Type C: Erika, Kinako, Kubo
    Type D: Miona, Reika, Hoshino
    Regular: Manatsu, Yoda
    FDBF2D69-4623-4F55-87EF-06DBC1B342C8.jpeg

8. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Kazumin is pretty flexible they can put her in any position. I don't think she will stay but I'm happy she's in front this time. Momoko, if she stay in front that's ok for me. If not I hope she'll be 2nd row next.
    All my no.1 in each generation . . . . :drool:
    Excited for the tracklist.

9. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Nice! 2 kouhai besties with their favorite senpai...

• Like Like x 5
  10. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Type B is God Tier .
    I also like Type C

11. NyanNyan's Pet

Love triangle all over again :hehe:

• Like Like x 5
  12. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    There was talk about Kazumin replacing Mizuki but it seems like Momoko actually replaced Mizuki and she was originally supposed to be next to Kubo.

Momoko was next to Maiyan when Kiichan was called:
    XmQZBO1.jpg

But she wasn't there when Kubo was called:
    b5vwoz8.jpg

This would mean the senbatsu was originally supposed to have 23 members with a 8-8-7 formation.

(Took this from onehallyu based on this post: https://theqoo.net/index.php?mid=nogizaka46&document_srl=1064852412)

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. NyanNyan's Pet

23 members for the 23rd single. Huge line-up but that would be nice.

Announcement too fast didn't notice 4th gen were there at the back.

14. Thundrakkon

Thundrakkon Kenkyuusei

This is the 1st single of the year, which probably means it will be the one to compete for the Japan Music Awards at the end of the year. The past 2 years, Nogizaka46 won the Japan Music Awards for song of the year. For the past 2 years, Shiraishi Mai was the center or part of the double center. With Asuka as the solo center for this one, you can tell that management is looking towards the future and placing their bets that Asuka will lead them to even greener pastures. Hence, Asuka is feeling a lot of pressure right now and a lot of responsibility. Personally, I would have preferred a double center with Shiraishi and Asuka, as to ease the transition in and responsibility for song of the year potential. However, I have to admit that this is a bold move by management to bet on the future. That front row line-up is quite fantastic and a powerhouse.

Also, this explains why management did not experiment last year for the summer single, and they put Asuka in there instead. They must have gotten news from Nishino that she was going to graduate, so they placed Asuka in the summer single to prepare her for this single and get more exposure (originally, I expected Asuka to be in the Fall single to coincide with her movie release, but of course that ended up being Nishino's graduation single). I fully expect the coming summer single to be a surprise, meaning someone from 3rd gen or 4th gen will be the center.

• Agree Agree x 10
  15. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    IHS Schedule
    http://www.nogizaka46.com/news/2019/04/-4623rd.php
    as usual NO Manatsu, Iku, Ashu, Reika, Maiyan, Kaz, Ringo

(1)2019年6月8日(土)宮城・夢メッセみやぎ - Miyagi
    (2)2019年6月30日(日)東京・東京ビッグサイト - Tokyo Big Sight
    (3)2019年7月7日(日)京都・京都パルスプラザ - Kyoto Pulse Plaza
    (4)2019年7月28日(日)神奈川・パシフィコ横浜 - Pacifico Yokohama
    (5)2019年8月10日(土)神奈川・パシフィコ横浜 - Pacifico Yokohama
    (6)2019年9月7日(土)愛知・Aichi Sky Expo ** New venue, still plan (ASE is scheduled to open 8/30/2019)

16. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Happy to see Tamami in senbatsu

17. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

Happy to see Miria entered and Ayane back in Senbatsu... I'm so happy for them but I'm also worried about the Under since Karin will graduate soon.

And why is Yuttan not in Senbatsu? This will be her last, y'know.

18. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

It's mean her last, and Karin's too, is 4th album.

19. Kazeka

Kazeka Kenkyuusei

Both Yuutan and Karin will have already graduated by the time of the single's release. They graduate on the last handshake event for the 4th album, iirc

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
  20. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I know.