1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

You didnt need that psychology to confirm it because she said clearly in the Brody interview that Eventhough she think no one will happy if she became center, she still want to be center. And the reason she want to become center is like what I write above; she want to shine, to be in spotlight.

2. Rev4

Rev4 Member

You should not waste your time on antis what @Xiphyas commented in the Risa thread and you are welcome to read it.

Back then Techi was injured but mngmt kept pushing Techi and the members didn't had a strong will to believe in the group except Zuumin. They gave up 2 days at Budokan due to Techi's injury you could see that from Sugai and Akanen the situation was hopeless for them as a group without Techi. When Techi was unable to perform at 2nd anniversary live they had cancelled Budokan for nothing and could have performed without Techi.

The group looked strong in 2017 but not mentally strong to perform at Budokan without Techi. Zuumin saw weakness in the group and something she kept for herself. It's odd that mngmt didn't noticed Zuumin's dissatisfaction and why they kept pushing an injured member who needed rest.

• Like Like x 4
  3. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Based on that karaoke episode of Keyakake (it was a karaoke battle of Kanji vs Hiragana) Nijika is one of the best singers in Keyaki. In fact I thought she was more impressive than Yuipon, she was probably the second best after Kyoko.

As for Zuumin, I don't find anything wrong with her being ambitious or wanting to be center (I'm sure she isn't the only one who feels this way). But I was always struck how she wanted to be solo from the beginning (iirc she mentions a solo career in the very first episode of Keyakake, with the video introductions). I can see why some of her thoughts came off wrong. I never thought she'd stay for long in Keyaki anyway, but I prefer the thought of her leaving bc of Techi's center status than because she was bullied.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

I dont see any wrong if some members want to do the center to help Keyaki. Kobayashi and other members who used to replace Techi as center said things like it many times. But in Imaizumi's case, she want this position for her to shine. Read the Brody Feb interviews and you will know what I mean. I feel unconfortable with her because almost members said how much they love Keyaki and how much they can do to help the group, they give their all to this group and that is exactly what I love about Keyaki and what make their bond strong, then I dont see it in Imaizumi, the selfless love to Keyaki.

Btw, I think a lot of members said that mngm decided to cancel Budoukan after getting agreement from Keyaki-chan, so this is decision from both mngm and members, not a force from mngm.

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    lol honestly I'll never believe this, no matter what people say.

6. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Then I have nothing to say because I always believe in what my idols said, those girls said that they agree to cancel it then with me, Its true. I dont want to see my girls as liars, even though I know lie is a part of this entertainment world. But I guess others want to believe in what they want to believe, even though there arent even a single envidence to prove its wrong.

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Yuxune

Yuxune Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Didn't they cancel it because there wasn't enough time to get ready for the new performances without Techi?

8. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

There was that incident at kouhaku so yeah, they were probably tired to continue. It wasn't only Techi that was unwell. Lots of the members were so it is right to say it wasn't just mgmt's decision. As much as the girls might have wanted to perform, their health comes first. Fans were calling out on them to rest. And when they chose to do that by cancelling, same fans were unsatisfied. Somehow I sometimes don't get why ppl will think it was cancelled because of Techi.

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Because management only mentioned her in their official announcement where they said that only Hiragana would perform. No mention of Mona or Suzumon.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    do you think all of them agree? pretty sure some of them are very sad, angry, and cursing but cant show for obvious reason. there is no way everyone, agree to ''that joke". and you should not always believe what entertainers say too. stop being a delusional fan because at the end, you gonna hurt yourself.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Of couse I know not all of them agreed because its unable to happen in teamwork. But well, if most of them or some of them said that they agreed to cancel it with mngm then why you guys only blamed on mngm? I just find it funny with this thing.

I think I should stop at this comment. Like I said before, i choose to believe in what the girls said. You guys can go ahead with your opinion, not believe in what they said on their blog. I shouldnt have been replied to this comment of miwa at first place. Sorry.

• Like Like x 2
  12. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I am definitely not mad at Zuumin at all for wanting to be something more than one of Techi's backup dancers.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

It seems you took it in a different way but if it works for you that way, it's fine.
    No one is mad at Zuumin. After her graduation, no one actually spoke about what led to it. It was when Bunshun brought up the bullying that these images started circulating and ppl now questioning again what actually made her graduate.

14. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Is it just me who thinks center in SakamichiAKB affects the style of the song? They started in 2017 with Techi as center for Dare no koto and Takahiro-sensei choreographed the song I think.

In 2018 it was Neru's time to center a song. I can't remember the title now but like Dare no koto it sounds very Keyaki-like, mysterious.

This year they did Hatsukoi Door and Mitzuki from Nogi center the song and it sounds now very Nogi-like and choreo is very Nogi-like too. Beauty and grace.

Was this made on purpose by Aki-P to have songs that represent a group's style? Is this the meaning with SakamichiAKB for members from each group to try different styles in this collaboration?

15. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Maybe, although to me Hatsukoi Door sounds like an AKB song. And, tbh, as much as I love Neru, I don't think she pulled off Kokkyo no nai jidai. Dare no koto remains the best SakamichiAKB song so far, it doesn't surprise me that they performed it again (the performance from Keyaki Republic 2017 was amazing).

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I loved Zuumin (and her voice) since day one and I'll keep loving her until the end, but I always questioned her choice to be in an idol group. She got the talent and she got the training,,, she just lacked that sparkle of craziness and guts that could have taken her on her right path since the start (or make her fall, but that's part of bet).
    Zuumin gave a lot to keyaki and as a fan I hope Keyaki gave her something back too and she could accept it.
    Since she didn't burn all the bridges down I'm quite positive about it.

She wasn't the only one unhappy with senbatsu choices though, Techi's reaction got worse at each single center, so worse than mngmnt chose to make Yuuka give the customary speech at one point and then, if I'm not wrong, take out the senbatsu announcement segment all together.
    Who know? They may resume it now that 2nd gen joined.
    Personally I think is time for me to rewatch keyakitte... no matter how much I wish they'd change MCs [hehe]

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Totally agree. Dare No Koto is an awesome song by itself. Add a very awesome choreo, plus the dark centering of Techi, and you have a total winner. Neru's turn was just so-so, and the third one was basically forgettable.

18. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I actually love Kokkyo no nai jidai, more than DARE No Koto. I think it's because of the lyrics, the message it sends. I am always a sucker for such songs

19. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    On the last Girls Locks! Techi-chan was looking some unpublished pictures courtesy of Fuu-chan. The pictures shows some backstage moments we can't see easily and are very interesting and funny.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Looked up composers. The one you liked the most has worked with Gana on Bokutachi wa Tsukiatteiru. Neru was originally a Gana member so it makes sense.

Ironically, Akira Sunset worked first with Nogi and his credits are dominated by Nogi songs. Hatsukoi Door definitely sounds more modern Nogi with 3gen than 1gen/2gen Nogi. Hatsukoi Door has neither a 1gen or 2gen member from Nogi can explain the music direction. It's mainly 3gen and Umezawa joining. Next SakamichiAKB song will probably have a Team 8 member to center the song due to their push in AKB48. That will certainly sound like a modern AKB song.

And to stay on topic I hope to see more songs from Kazuhiro Sakuma (Dare no koto) and Jun Aiba (Getsuyoubi) for Keyaki in the future. Composers with one song as debut which are both Keyaki-like. But I won't say no to 48G composers as they have nailed B-side songs like Te wo tsunaide or A-side like Kaze ni, SekAi, etc. And BugBear for riot songs (SaiMajo, Fukyouwaon, Bokutachi no Sensou).

This will probably surprise many, same duo who composed W-Keyakizaka no Uta did Garasu Wo Ware! as well.

• Informative Informative x 2