1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Axy.K

Axy.K Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    2nd GEN members “OMOTENASHIKAI”was held at MARUZEN INTEC ARENA OSAKA on Apr.20th.
    This live’s set list is as below.

Set list of 2nd GEN members “OMOTENASHIKAI” 1st day
    Overture
    M1. Glass wo ware! (Center: Yui Takemoto)
    M2. Nobody (Center :Karin Fujiyoshi)
    MC1
    M3. Aozora ga chigau (Rina Inoue,Yumiko Seki,Hono Tamura,Rina Matsuda)
    M4. Bokutachi no sensou (Yui Takemoto, Karin Fujiyoshi,Riko Matsudaira,Hikaru Morita,Ten Yamasaki)
    MC2
    M5. Te wo tsunaide kaerouka (Center:Hono Tamura, Rina Matsuda)
    M6. Ambivalent (Center : Hikaru Morita)
    M7. Kaze ni fukaretemo (Center: Ten Yamasaki)
    MC3
    AN1. W-KEYAKIZAKA no uta (Center :Karin Fujiyoshi)

Sourse: Sakamichi Daily News

• Like Like x 6
  2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    People are saying Hikaru did very well and even though Ambivalent is the main song I like less, I'm pretty curious to see Hikaru centering it. The same goes for TakeYui, from whom I expect a lot in dancing.

And, yeah, I'm also curious about Ten cetering Kaze ni, just because is Ten, you know? She's the kiddo now lol

....so.........
    Is there a remote chance we'll get to see it?:worthy:

3. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Aside from the mini live there was also club activities which is a tradition for hospitality meeting event.

Dance club where every member participated. Music club with Seki, Inoue, Takeyui and Rikopi. Instead of sport club they had cooking club with Tamura, Matsuri, Ten-chan, Karin and Inoue.

They opened with Hiichan's taiko performance.
    After that broadcasting club with Ten-chan and Matsuri.
    Dance club came next.
    Music club.
    Lastly cooking club.

Impressions were amazing but they didn't show their singing skills. It was dancing and instruments they were focusing on.

Rikopi can play drums. Seki, Takeyui and Inoue played Seifuku on piano. Seki played the main melody.

Ballet to Shounen was played by Inoue on marimba, Rikopi on drums, Seki on sax and Takeyui on piano.

Tamura was the eating judge in cooking club. Ten-chan was the MC. Inoue, Matsuri and Karin competed to cook fried rice which had a time limit of 7 min. Inoue won.

Ended second half with mini-live. My hope is they will perform Mou mori at Budokan because it's Takeyui's favourite Keyaki song. I want to see Hiraishin too and maybe a sneak peek for some new songs from the upcoming second album.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    I'm kinda hoping they will performance Fukyouwaon. Btw I want badly a 2ki song!

5. Rev4

Rev4 Member

6. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    What's more interesting is that it appears that the show didn't sell very well -- saw a photo on twitter where it said around 1/3 of the venue is filled. Seems like management was too ambitious with 2nd gen.

7. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Where did you hear that? I read the opposite, that it was filled up and suggesting the next should be at the dome

8. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I heard of it in the Keyaki discord app, someone a couple of days ago mentioned that there were still a lot of seats available and then there's this: https://twitter.com/gulliverdj/status/1119509182493802496

9. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

10. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    maybe it was before the concert start or after encore??
    or....maybe they knew techi wasnt there...or..maybe no original 21members...or maybe not enough promotion for 2nd gen due to heavy investment towards hinatazaka...or...because 2nd gen is not equal to keyakizaka....

11. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    It has nothing to do with Techi not being there (if that was the case the 2nd anniversary concert would have also had attendance problems, but it went fine iirc) or 21 members or even Hinatazaka. Personally I think it was unnecessary to have this omotenashikai (didn't they already have one?) or if they really had to have it, it should have been one date only. Plus it was sandwiched between two 3rd anniversary concerts, and your regular Keyaki fan will sooner go to a 3rd anniversary concert than to an omotenashikai.

12. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Well I guess it really didn't affect anything seeing the place was filled this time

https://twitter.com/gizagizakakumei/status/1119932354171064322?s=19

13. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
  14. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Lolol i know. Just trynna stay positive with it

15. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I heard the opposite. The arena had 1/3 empty seats on the first day. 2/3 came which is about 5000 of 8000 tickets. It got many extra tickets but it's still better than 1gen Keyaki and 1gen Gana's Omotenashi kai which held at a small venue with about 1000 people. Zepp Tokyo for Keyaki in 2015 and Akasaka Blitz for Gana in 2016. 2gen Gana at Makuhari Messe in 2018. Just one day. I don't really know what mngmt thought about 4 days in two different prefectures.

What's with this obsession for Osaka recently? Is it because Keyaki has now many members from Kansai region since 2gen joined? I mean 3 days Osaka Festival Hall. 2 days Omotenashi kai in Osaka. 3 days Budokan which the first two days will be live viewed in Osaka-jo hall.

I read from yesterday that many fans thought this Omotenashi kai was just too much with 4 days. Then fans who attended today said it was great and really fun. Maybe more came today compared to yesterday. Still not sold out but I expect that in Tokyo. Keyaki's largest fandom is in Tokyo.

• Like Like x 2
  16. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

2 things.

1. All of Sakamichi strong HS sales comes almost always from Kanto area venue. Nogi, Keya, Hinata. No exception.​
    It's great, but nothing good comes with putting all your egg in one basket.

2. This is unseen to most intl fans, but recently there's an idol culture booming in Kansai area.​
    Pretty sure you know these region reputation as "Idol graveyard" for years. It changed recently. Can't really blame those in marketing dept. for trying to expand the potential fans, isn't it?

• Useful Useful x 4
  17. Rev4

Rev4 Member

The setlist for Osaka was requestioned by members. Riko wanted Garasu, Bokutachi no Sensou and Aozora ga Chigau.

http://www.keyakizaka46.com/s/k46o/diary/detail/28737?ima=0000&cd=member

I might be the only one who doesn't like Nobody but who would choose that over Otona wa or Eccentric? Karin's favourite Keyaki song is Otona wa.

https://sakamichidailynews.com/keya...-gen-members-favorite-song-and-1st-gen-member

I hope the setlist change for Tokyo and we finally get Fukyouwaon and Mou mori. 2gen needs to feel the color of Keyaki and they won't do that without have performed Fukyouwaon. Are they soldiers or chicken? There is no such thing as chicken in Keyaki. Ambivalent is good but I'm getting fed up with that song by now. So put on the Fukyouwaon uniform and become one of Keyaki's army. It's riot time!

• Like Like x 3
  18. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Dani-chan and Habu-chan on Yuugata Paradise. I don't know how to describe but... Crazy show.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 5
  19. Rev4

Rev4 Member

https://sakamichinokiseki.com/keyakizaka46/keyakizaka-149/

I understand why fans are confused and upset over how mngmt has handle things for 3rd annila and Omotenashi kai for Kansai area.

Instead of being so complicated they could have done a proper 3rd annila in Osaka-jo hall if they want to make a push in the Kansai area.

Mngmt had big plans for 3rd annila and Omotenashi kai in two different areas with start from this year but they dropped the ball. Omotenashi kai is not even a full concert and Keyakake doesn't air in Osaka for Kansai area. Omotenashi kai had too big capacity when Festival Hall was sold out in less than 2 min. All three days.

3rd annila in Festival Hall couldn't even be called a proper concert without other performances like dance tracks. Show off on stage like they normally do with annila and Republic.

So what Kansai gets is a half-hearted concert when the proper one will be performed in Budokan for Kanto area and live viewed in Osaka-jo hall (cost 3600 yen to get in) for just 2 days because it's going to be a proper annila they didn't get in Kansai. This wouldn't have been necessary if mngmt had done a 3rd annila in Osaka-jo hall and then Omotenashi kai in a small venue with tickets being sold out for all 2 days.

Very complicated move by mngmt.

20. habumii

habumii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    I've been very disappointed in management's decisions recently. Like how they didn't release the Kuroi Hitsuji mvs onto Youtube until the single was released, sure it was beneficial for international fans but it surely limited the amount of exposure the videos would've gotten pre release.