1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Mobile game] Keyakise: Story of Keyakizaka46

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by gocchisama, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Frans48

Frans48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    They cut diamond reward in weekly event again.
    from 600 to 200 & now 80. *sigh*

2. Robert Sussums

Robert Sussums Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I don't know if this has been asked, but I could not find an answer. How do you use the tokens you get from work, the ones that look like skill functions on the cards? I keep getting them, collecting them, but then they seem to vanish.

3. galaxy46

galaxy46 Kenkyuusei

Don’t know exactly what you mean about ‘tokens’ but when you do a job get 5 award types:
    The bottle of water - you see them in the same place as the cards. To use it you go in the 3rd option on menu (member) > jacket > choose the card you want to power up > go down for eternity and there’ll be them. You can use just 10 at time.

The hearts - can use it only with your kami-oshi. In the same place of the jobs, you go to the doll holding a heart, if you have hearts just slide in her direction.

Colored pearls - used to do the jewels we use on cards (3rd option on menu > card with pink and blue candies > the colored ones are ready to be power up to special path and change the picture on card (it can’t be changed later))

Green-Pink rocks - in shop (last option on menu) you can buy many things like missed cards to your collection, jewels...

The F coin - I just know the use to buy certain cards on gacha, don’t know if there’s more

Sorry if answered wrong but hope it helps in any way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I think what they're trying to talk about is the unit skills?

5. Robert Sussums

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Yes, I mean the little tokens that look like the jeweled skill abilities( ie: turn jewels into another color). They often have a star rating on them, so I assume that means it can only be used on that level of card?

6. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    upload_2019-4-27_13-33-45.png

These? If so you can go into the member menu, and then the top button where you can organise your units, and then there's a green button in the corner underneath the menu.

upload_2019-4-27_13-34-58.png

• Like Like x 1
  7. Robert Sussums

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Thank you for the assistance.

8. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Its alright. Also it was announced on the official twitter that they may be a new PVP mode in game soon.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. SilenzReaperZ

SilenzReaperZ Kenkyuusei

Screenshot_2019-05-07-18-14-01-830_jp.enish.keyakise.png
    Does anyone know what to do to get the leaves objective the translate say make 7 times friends but it is not unlocking
    Thanks

10. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    do the "friendship point" gacha 7 times.. the one that use the thing that look like this :

11. SilenzReaperZ

SilenzReaperZ Kenkyuusei

Thank you so much clear it

12. Kenneth

Kenneth Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    How to download it when you are not from Japan, the google drive link have error, the owner binned the apk. Thanks

13. Frans48

Frans48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    First download QooApp APK. Find it in google.
    Then Download this game from QooApp.

---

Damn Yesterday Harada & Today Kageyama.
    5s card gacha is so tempting.

• Like Like x 1
  14. SilenzReaperZ

SilenzReaperZ Kenkyuusei

How to clear the rest of the objectives Screenshot_2019-05-06-18-32-02-097_jp.enish.keyakise.png

15. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    - clear the live lesson 50 and 60 times
    and the rest you basically need to crush/swipe those puzzle gem colors (blue,red,yellow,purple,green) according to the number required(use those pictures as reference for the puzzle gem colors)

16. SilenzReaperZ

SilenzReaperZ Kenkyuusei

Damn crushing 1000 gems of each color looks impossible with the event expiring soon:rant:

17. Frans48

Frans48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Have you try the story mission or daily lesson?
    I already done those challenge in the last event. But this erasing gems not counted in encore mode.

18. SilenzReaperZ

SilenzReaperZ Kenkyuusei

Yeah I clear it with story mission just took a couple of tries. I thought the encore will have counted as I was clearing it and used up AP for that reason:asdfgh:

19. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    I haven't play the game for a while so i want to ask will there be any box featuring a member before they graduate? (I'm trying to get as much neru cards before she graduates)

20. tmkeh

tmkeh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurasayuri
    Started playing a couple of months ago, so I don't remember how they handled Zuumin's graduation.
    But I can clearly see some people using her and Yonetan's cards, so it was bugging me in general.

So I was looking for some information on members that are graduating or that have graduated (actually for Nogikoi as well, I was wondering if I can still access Nanamin's story even though its been ages) and actually came across an article. It was Zuumin's interview regarding the game.

While my Japanese is not that good, she said, that the old content will remain, and there will be no new one with her image on it. If you played the last event, you can clearly see her in the event's story, but u cannot get her card via gacha etc.

I don't think it's in the management's best interest to promote someone who's graduating, or perhaps I am wrong, maybe some more experienced forum user will have some more information, but I don't think there will be a BYE BYE NERU box.

Man it's a shame these days they only focus on mobile games. Even though the game is good, it's so easy to remove content and you can't do anything about it sadly. They cannot remove Miruki and Yuuko from my Vita game.