1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Feedback & Suggestions VI

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Mr Waffle, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Another fake profile just to cause a stir in the Sakamichi section?

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Suggested changes to the wiki go in the wiki thread, not the Stage 48 feedback thread. Or are you suggesting merging two threads?

3. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

@sscarla Oops... Sorry, I didn't see if this is Stage48 Feedback :(

4. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    Machi Otoha Gallery wasn't moved in the graduated members galleries. Can someone move it please?

Edit: Did mods delete some galleries? Some graduated members don't have their own

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
  5. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Done. Feel free to notice us when there's another gallery thread in need to be moved.

6. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Some members never get galleries, it might be that.
    Also, if you notice something like this, the easiest way to get it dealt with is to report any post in the thread and say why.

7. WeRiseOrFall

WeRiseOrFall Kenkyuusei

Can anyone please fix the typo on Cho Kurena's thread title? Thanks

8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

E09B0D98-5D1F-4F18-8686-638CB6C249C9.jpeg

Against contrarian posts that verge on misogyny? I do. Everyone does.

Thanks for the heads up!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Please use the report button if you see something that you think crosses a line. We may not agree with you that it crosses a line but at least you'll know the mods considered it.

The forum is no one's personal fight club and I for one would not like to see anyone going in circles versus one another because they decided to pick a fight in the public forum. It wastes everyone's time - us cleaning it up, and others having to read it when it contributes nothing to the discussion.

Also, I've said it before, but this thread isn't for airing public grievances against specific posters or judgments of mods. That stuff should be taken to PMs and I hope this thread stops being misused from now on.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

@Silenka I understand all of that, but the alert I got didn't tell me who deleted my message (I'm gonna guess @EinhanderX), hence my post here.

While I understand that my post might have seemed rude, the tone of that alert is anything but diplomatic.

Honestly, I find it curious how sometimes mods can bend the rules to fit whatever stylistic approach to the forum they want (like having my posts deleted because they contain gifs even though the rules don't say anything against them) but when it comes to shutting down a user that is a) shitposting for the sake of stirring the cauldron, or b) actually trying to diminish a girl's suffering... they are just fine with it?

It all verges on the whole "there were very fine people on both sides" and it's not cute.

Sorry to mess up the thread (again).

12. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Since I got tagged here, I have to clarify things.

@Trinu , your post is indeed rude. We have to be rough on that so no stage user may take example from that post to justify silencing other user in future occasion. No matter how noble their intent are, being impolite and more so, straight up shut up, is not the means to accomplish it. No one users here likes being treated that way.
    We'll leave it on you to reflect on that.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

This is the last thing I'll say about it since it's not up for debate: there is a very fine line between moderation and censorship. Just because you or we don't like something someone says doesn't necessarily mean we're going to delete it or silence that user - we may have a personal bias towards one side of an argument or another, but we have to be neutral when it comes to moderation. Everyone should be able to post their own side of an argument as long as it isn't generally offensive - the moderation line should be pretty obvious. If we deleted everything we didn't agree with or found somewhat (but not egregiously) distasteful, we might as well change the forum name to "Stage48 for posters who agree with the mods".

If you have problem with a user please liberally apply the ignore function.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Erbeon

Erbeon Member

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    I have one suggestion, to move Team 8 one position higher in team list, because it looks strange when everywhere You have order: Team, Team, Team, kks, but in AKB48 Team, Team, Team, Team, kks, Team.
    Screenshot_2019-04-29 Stage48.png

Another suggestion needs quite a lot of work and I know this is possible to do in phpBB and IPB, but I've never did anything with XenoForo. Idea is to move topics of girls who are kennin's in Team 8 and AKB Team A, K, B, 4, to correct teams and leave aliases/redirections(looks like normal thread) in Team 8 forum. Then we will have 2 ways to find girls who are kennins, by Team 8 and correct team forum.

ofc easier way is to do masterlist of current members.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. qpet

qpet Future Girls

whatever

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. Erbeon

Erbeon Member

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    3 another suggestions:

1. Please move Kojima Mako to "Graduated Members" section.
    2. Where is Hinatazaka section? :gavel:
    3. Maybe it's good idea to add also section for IZONE? Especially when at wiki there are articles about all members and people are discussing a lot in their threads which are in AKB48 section.

17. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    2. and 3. can only be done by admins and nowadays they look into this forum maybe once per year? Although ithebigc is still very active on Twitter, so maybe we can contact him there?
    https://twitter.com/ithebigc

18. Erbeon

Erbeon Member

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    Thanks... Sounds sad and difficult, but I'll try to contact him! :cool:

19. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Mako hasn't graduated yet. She still has activities, not the least of which is her graduation stage. See her thread.
    • May 1: Pajama Drive Revival Stage
    • May 5-6: Individual HS
    • May 7: Cafe Event
    • May 8: Thumbnail Stage (likely)
    • May 9: RESET Stage (likely)
    • May 12: Graduation Stage (RESET confirmed, according to Komiharu lol)

• Informative Informative x 2
  20. Erbeon

Erbeon Member

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    OK, thanks! I'm so sorry for my mistake :oops: