1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Feedback & Suggestions VI

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Mr Waffle, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Izone is not even a sister group. Its just a project group where AKS is involved. Official AKB units didn't get their own section, why Izone?

2. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I don't know. We can have a subforum for them in the Other48 section. Or IZONE threads can be moved to the subunit/solo subforum (though it isn't exactly a subunit).

• Like Like x 1
  3. Erbeon

Erbeon Member

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    I think that IZONE is so much bigger project with global range. Official AKB subunits have never been something more than "some fun inside AKB48 Group" I think.

Yes, I think that Other48 section is best idea for IZONE :)

4. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
  5. Erbeon

Erbeon Member

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
  6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  7. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Screen Shot 2019-05-04 at 08.02.31.png
    Something unrelated but a bit strange ... the 'phonetic guide text' for their names in katakana instead of hiragana, normally you would see this Screen Shot 2019-05-04 at 08.07.58.png ,right?

And certainly it's really weird to transcribe みなみ as ミンミ :confused:

hmmm, it might have to do with their auto-translate functionality

Last edited: May 4, 2019
  8. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Especially since you wrote Minmi :^^;:

But alas, I'm not sure why it says the Furigana in Katakana, but that's something you should raise with AKS, I suppose, since the picture is from their website originally. This thread is for the forum, but as for the wiki, the Furigana is usually always in Hiragana there, with the exception of foreign members or international sister group members

Screen Shot 2019-05-04 at 09.28.53.png Screen Shot 2019-05-04 at 09.30.07.png Screen Shot 2019-05-04 at 09.30.46.png

• Like Like x 1
  9. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Wrong thread, my bad ... I got triggered by @sscrla's post ... it was just an observation ... and a typo (more like a brainfart actually) :(

Last edited: May 4, 2019
  10. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    As this is the ‘feedback’ thread I’d just like to say how indispensable the wiki has been to me at 48G and 46G HS events in Japan this past week. When a queue suddenly starts to move more quickly and you’re nearing the front and you suddenly have a doubt about something you plan to talk about (e.g. was she really in that song you’re going to say is your favourite?) you really do need accurate and easily accessible info. My huge thanks to everyone who maintains this treasury of information. :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

is there already a thread for users to post their AKB senbatsu wishes or predictions? I think there used to be a thread where people posted their own ideas for AKB like stage setlists, senbatsu and other things, but I can't seem to find it, does anyone remember this? if not then is there another thread to post your own wishes and predictions? I know there's the senbatsu elections hope thread but it's not the same thing since that's just for elections, there's also the hope, fear and prediction threads but again that's just general and not about making your own wish/prediction for senbatsu or stages or other things (in detail).

if anyone find that old thread where people posted their own ideas for senbatsu or setlists and other things, please link it to me!

if not then is it ok if I make a thread like that?

12. Tsumu

Tsumu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Today I checked the Hinatazaka members section here:

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?forums/hinatazaka46-members.166/

and I found some issues in the threads titles. For other members section on the forums, all titles have the same format, but it's not the case here...

- Every member thread title has "(Hinatazaka46)" in the end, I guess this comes from the time they were in Keyakizaka section and it used to be "(Hiragana Keyaki)" there, which made sense, but now they are all under the same group and have their own group and their own section. The titles don't need to have their group name in it.
    - The first generation members have "1st Generation" on the titles while second generation have just "2nd Gen". I think it's better to change that to "Generation" too...
    - Lastly in the gallery, some of the titles say "The xxx Gallery" while others just say "xxx Gallery". I think it would be good if they all have "The" before.

If a mod could fix these 3 issues, it would be great, just so everything can have the same format and also look the same as in the rest of the forums and sections. Thanks!

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I put the "The"s on the titles, but there is another issue. Within the Gallery are two threads: The Hinatazaka46 Gallery and The Hinatazaka46 Gallery. (note the period. that is not the end of my sentence, but part of the title)

Any suggestions?

15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@sscrla it's better without the period since no other thread title has a period in it ^^ btw are you going to merge both threads? It's about the same thing. I also clicked on them and one has 0 replies and the other has 2 replies. And both have 1 or 2 photoshoots that imo could have been in solo members gallery threads. well either way the threads should be merged (or one can be removed), and yes a title without period ^^ Thanks for making the changes!

16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Merged, without the period. I don't have time for the other things right now. It still looks weird to see a general gallery thread inside a general gallery forum.

update: Got the rest (titles)

Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
  17. kojimako

kojimako Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    not sure if this is the right thread to ask this in, but i can't find a better option. why doesn't stage48 have forums for the chn48 groups like it does the other foreign sister groups? i know they aren't official AKB sister groups, but they're still quite popular with AKB wotas, so i was just wondering.

18. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
    This is the main reason

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. kojimako

kojimako Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    that makes sense, but is there a forum like stage48 for the chn48 groups that you know of?

20. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
    • Like Like x 1