1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio HINABINGO! (2019/4/16 - )

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Ozeki, Mar 27, 2019.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
  2. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
  3. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko

Mirei: "Other countries don't have blood types?"
    context: they were talking about blood types and Miku says that only Japanese believe in blood type personality traits
    --------------------------------

next episode looks fun, looking forward to watch Mei show off her incredible athleticism again

Last edited: May 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    And to possibly lose a shoe again. [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

Seriously, a weak episode this week.
    It's been my complain since last week episode too. The lack of creativity from the TV Staff become a main problem during the recording process, and they blatantly just rely on member's variety ability. As expected, everything runs so normal, without anything impactful that could become a climax. The MC and some of the Hinata members probably realized this and would do what variety needs voluntary, just like what Kumi and Tomita did.

Editing process too, they just showed the repetitive scene from the 1st and 2nd part of workout scene but skip the 3rd part entirely, which I think could be the most interesting (Katoshi and Iguchi were there).

It's a bit disappoint me.
    But next week episode looks really promising.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    something does feel off about the episodes editing so far lots of cut-off stuff that are promised to be showed soon and etc, feels a bit messy tbh.. there also seems to be lack of direction? totally agree that they are relying a bit too much on the members. Thankfully the group have members like Kumi, Katoshi, Mao and Tomita that really try to carry the team in variety with their "gaya" and antics.
    I still enjoy the episodes so far though

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I think the staff and the host and the members are still in a process of learning how best to work together. Has Koyabu ever done a show like this before? He does seem a bit uncomfortable, partly perhaps because the members are more pro-active and wilful than he expected. And is this the same staff that worked with Sandwichman? If not, they may be still getting used to the show. If so, then perhaps they are still figuring out what will work with Koyabu.

The general flow of things is a bit halting, but there have been some outstanding moments, such as Memi's comic impression, Nao and the snake, MeiMei's handspring, the amazing inspection of the guest's body, etc.

8. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Personally I think (the solo and not the usual dyo) Koyabu-san is an amazing tsundere MC. His bossy-like attitude towards the members and his final "submission" works fine and for the first time I experience a balance between the MC - member dynamics. Unlike the usual "MCs-control-everything-and-members-follow" we now have alternating initiatives. Koyabu and the girls seem to me to be in a continuous ebb-and-flow where each one provides stimuli for the other side to react and act upon. For me that model works fine (so far).
    Also: I did not know Koyabu before. He's an amazing drummer as seen in the group Jenie High (
    if the video does not show watch the video here)

Finally, regarding last episode. Katoshi's mesmerized face while focusing on the guest's "behind", especially at close-up, was one of the funniest things I have EVER watched!!! My abdominal muscles have leveled-up from laughter...

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    Love the sister pairings. The Nao and Hinano pair was just on another level of cute.

Some pretty surprising results on who the members want as their older sister, especially Mirei. I've always thought that the 2nd gens seems to be afraid of her somehow? so i didn't expect to see her name there

• Like Like x 1
  10. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I thought this was a fun episode.

MVP to Mei for taking over Koyabu's MC spot as he took photos of Nao and Hinano and to Mao for playing along during Ayaka and Hina's skit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Whoa what the hell?! What kind of crazy band is that? The leads from both Gesu no Kiwame Otome and Tricot are in there!

12. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Judging from your nickname, you certainly know about good music...! Aren't they amazing? For my "western-ears" accustomed to the classic melodic lines of western, rock, pop, jazz, classical etc., Japanese music is soooo refreshing... They have their own melodic lines, which although based on western patterns, are so innovative.

All are great in this little band and Koyabu-san is extra cool in drums! Reminds me of rock drummers of the 60s as I see them now on YouTube.

13. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    They were talking about siblings in Hinaroom and according to the girls, Mirei's older brother is tall and handsome and Katoshi's older sister is really pretty.

Kosaka's older brother follows Hinata's activities closely and even goes to their lives. Her brother and her are 4 years apart and they are very close.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    was pretty funny when Shiho asked Nao if her bro pampers/spoils her:

Nao: Come to think of it.. yeah, he does sometimes.
    Shiho: Does he pat your head and say "Good girl good girl"..
    Nao: ..He never does anything like that though!!

Shiho's imagination is just lol [hehe]

• Like Like x 4
  15. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Toshi's imagination is a weapon of mass destruction and needs to be treated accordingly. :yikes::lol:

• Like Like x 4
  16. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I wonder if Mirei’s brother attends Hinata lives too

17. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    (from HINAROOM episode 6)
    Mirei says that the members besides Shiho have said that her brother is handsome before too, and he got really embarrassed because he is a shy guy.
    Mirei thinks that maybe this is the reason why he doesn't attend the lives lol.(Sarina adds that usually after their concerts, members and their family meet up with the other members families )

Last edited: May 27, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  18. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    New HinaBingo! Sub for Eps 4 posted in Keya Sub section. Please give subber a like or more.

19. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    I really liked a lot of the characters that they designed could really turn them into Hinata's mascots.

Kosaka showed us that she is a kind person, even though she doesn't like umeboshi going as far as not eating it for 10 years! she immediately ate it without hesitation when it was offered to her by Hinano's fake grandmother.
    But I really think she really cares about Hinano, I'm sensing a genuine friendship that is budding between them.

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Nao-chan was excellent with her reactions both during and after the dokkiri. So nice to the "grandma" and took being tricked by her kouhai very well, it appeared. And Nano-chan is amazing: totally a natural-born idol (with strong character, quick mind, and deep love of attention).

• Agree Agree x 1