1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Komiyama Haruka (Komiharu)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    On god, Komiharu is the prettiest
    6388EDE0-A695-4B42-81A0-A7C960F677D1.jpeg
    Reiwa Era

Also she wasn’t in the preliminaries for the Beat Carnival event but let’s keep trying!

+New profile photo!
    90932352-CB6D-41E7-ACB6-D425756FD6B5.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
  2. Erbeon

Erbeon Member

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    Yeah, this Insta set (I don't know how to name it lol) looks amazing. Overally I fell that good time for Komiharu is coming in next months. She is gaining more and more attention during shows and coming back from shadows :^O^:

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I have so far spent 3405 tickets on Komi. I downloaded the app two days after the event started so I'm regretful that it's not more but we've still got three days to collect tickets. My goal is to get in the event ranks between 1001 ~ 2000 because then you get another 200 Request Tickets. For other events I usually tried to rank between 601 and 1000, but (maybe because I started late), I'm unable to catch up this time. I'm currently always between 2200~2600 but I'll get some boosts and use LP drinks on the last day and hopefully catch up a lot

• Like Like x 2
  4. Orangerafi

Orangerafi Member

Oshimen:
    SeichanKomiharuMiionMacharin
    Another KomiTube with Kawamoto Saya

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  5. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    It looks to me like she started filming for these at the end of March. In this instagram shot, she's wearing the denim jacket she's also wearing in the video (plus she's still got brown hair), so I assume they shot the video on March 27

Screen Shot 2019-05-05 at 13.32.32.jpg
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvg5NE7joZM/?igshid=jhgyunvnullf

By the way, even if you don't understand and don't feel like watching her videos because of that, please at least let them play once and give a like. Watch time is really important on YouTube, so the more people watch the video in full, the more the video will be suggested to people who aren't subscribed to AKB.

I'm also wondering how many videos she's shot in advance. I can't wait to see a nice video of her with her pink hair in HQ :cute:

• Like Like x 3
  6. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    The day was, in particular, March 22nd jaja. She said on her mobame she did something with Sayaya and she put a photo and they wear the clothes they are using in Youtube videos, so this must be the day!!
    Also, she recorded the "studio scenes" on March 29th.

These days she is so busy with the Golden Week so I don't think she had time to record something, so I hope she has some more videos from these days because if not, we won't have videos in a while..

Last Heisei's era SHOWROOM.

(Mod edit: removed dead video link)

Yesterday's Komi event!! This time Wi-Fi is good so the quality of the video is more good!
    (Mod edit: removed dead video link)

I think she improved her singing a lot!! You only have to watch Mail Tomo from AKBINGO! and then yesterday's SHOWROOM!

Btw, that song brings me a lot of memories!!! Am I the only one?? jaja

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    waaah I haven't heard this song in so long. She's so small and cute :cold::inlove: She's really come a long way!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Her voice has grown so much! I’d like to see and updated version of her Mail tomo song. I wish she’d have a solo concert, I can imagine her pulling off every type of song.

Also the Beat Carnival Event live part will be ending in a couple of hours, so far I’ve gotten 6000 votes and I’m trying really hard to get in the top 1000 so I can get the extra 500 votes. Even if we don’t get in, we’re closer than last time

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    It's now 15 minutes before the end of the event and I've managed to reach #696, so I'm pretty certain I'll finish within the 600~1000 gap, which means an extra 500 votes for Komi :) I've accumulated 9,358 votes so with the bonus I'll be just a bit under 10k votes. I reaaaally hope she gets in

• Like Like x 3
  10. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Back home and just unpacking some souvenirs from my trip... :flower:

IMG_2086.jpg IMG_2088.jpg

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Omg I just realized we’ll be having some official goods with her hair in pink!! I’m so excited to see when those come out

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

i saw this in Komi's instastories
    komi1.jpg komi2.png komi3.png
    so Kawaei gave two dresses to her..i don't know what's going on but this is very nice..

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    I didn't know about their relationship but seem Ricchan very close with Komi..in these days only Ricchan's closest friend who always hangout or meet her, considering she's very busy..good to know

14. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    She uploaded two more photos of herself in the first dress. She's unbelievably gorgeous in these pictures...

3rd may 1.jpg 3rd may 2.jpg

On a sadder note, Komi didn't make it into the Top 5 of Beat Carnival. I managed to get together 10k votes, but the top 5 have over 4M each (with Miu at 8.5M) so Komi's 860k had no chance, really :( Let's all do our best again for the next event !

• Like Like x 2
  15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 4
  16. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I’m so sad that all these great members are leaving team K, but I hope Komi doesn’t take it to hard on herself for their decisions. Let’s continue supporting her through sns!

Also her first Komitube video is close to 40k!!

And even if she didn’t make it to the top 4 in Beat Carnival, we did show how decent we can try if we put some work in. Next time I’ll go all out in the game!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    • Like Like x 2
  18. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Komiharu wants to try really hard on this event. The prizes are two of her dreams: Be a model and go abroad. I don't think these are the best prizes but...

A "fan" of Komiharu said on Twitter something like that: the winners of this event are already decided (Tanao, Momoka and Mahopyon) so she/he said she/he doesn't want to fight if she/he can't win. (Source: https://twitter.com/jurio_matsui/status/1128635620950024194)

Suprisingly, Komiharu answered the tweet and said:

"If you give up from the beginning, it is a battle that can not be won,
    If you have a dream and try your best until the end
    I think there is no battle that can not be won
    I will do my best"

After reading this I realized she really wants to win this battle!! Definitely, I'm going to support her!! I hope you all support her too!! There're free gifts so you can support her too!

And then the "fan" said on Twitter something like that: "In this event, there is no fan of Komiharu who can cooperate with a project that will wake up early in the morning and not sleep until late at night." (Source: https://twitter.com/jurio_matsui/status/1128654967403716609)

Komiharu answered the tweet and said something like that:

"Wakes up, does not sleep
    It is sad expression ...
    I have to try and error in various ways so that I can do my best for 10 days while having fun with everyone"

Then, she wrote a lot of tweets:
    考え方が違うので、初めてファンの方にリプを送ります キャプテンになってから、自分の事よりチームの事を考える時間が圧倒的に増えました 私はチームのみんなに笑顔でいて欲しいから 結果私のファンの方は、私自身を応援していて満足出来ているのかなと不安に思うことが1番の悩みです…
    Because the way of thinking is different, I send a reply to the fans for the first time
    Since I became a captain, I think a lot about the team than myself.
    Because I want everyone in the team to be smiling
    As a result, my fans are the number one who are worried and they feel anxious whether they support me and are satisfied ...

そんな中で自分の事で頑張ろう!と 久しぶりに思えた事が今回の企画でした。 私は自分の事を考えてはいけないのなら、私のファンの皆さんはこみはるというアイドルの何を応援すれば良いのでしょうか? 自分の事を何も考えないのは私が現役メンバーである意味が無いと思いますが
    This project it was the first time after a long time that said "Let's do our best for a thing of myself in such a situation! "
    If I can not think about myself, what should my fans support about the idol who is Komiharu?
    I think that if I'm not thinking about myself there isn't a meaning for being an active member.

私はまだまだなので、その分時間をかけて、沢山の方に力を貸して貰いながらキャプテンを頑張ってきました
    けれど、自分の事を頑張る事は「責任からの逃げ」と思われてしまうのならば
    私はキャプテンとしての仕事を全く出来て居なかったのかと…とても悲しくなりました

Since I am still, I took the time to do my best to the captain while entrusting many people with power.
    But if you try to do your own thing is considered "fleeing from responsibility"
    I was very sad if I had never been able to work as a captain.

After reading these tweets.... THAT'S WHY I LOVE KOMIHARU!! YES LET'S SUPPORT HER!!

The event starts on May 16th 20:00 (Japan Time). Komiharu will said her scheduling of streams each day on Twitter and mobame.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Yes! Seeing her optimism let’s work hard! Ill make sure my
    Notifications are on
    https://komiharusenkyo.info/2019/05/15/showroom/
    Komiharu Election Committee has made a tutorial(in Japanese) for how to participate in the showroom campaign

https://twitter.com/912_komiharu/status/1128823633558683648?s=21
    Times for when she’ll live stream:
    5/16
    8pm JST Showroom campaign
    9pm JST Myao’s room
    11:30pm JST Showroom Campaign again

Last edited: May 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen: