1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 23rd [Sing Out!] (2019/05/29)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 31, 2019.

1. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    When I saw preview this morning, I was like 'meh, this is just lazy and cheap Syncrho 2.0. Choreo seem dont fit with the song."

But after saw real MV, "Okay, this is good and actually better than Synchro."
    All element blend very well. Effective, classy, elegant, and very Nogi. Synchro is outstanding song, but Sing Out has better MV.

I also love the fact they use stage play set.

All works for me. The only downside is choreo simillarity with Syncro. Let's clap Ayane!

[oversize gif]

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    The MV reminds me of Kimi No Na Wa Kibou, but more refreshing and brighter. The song is growing on me. Waiting for the remaining tracks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Not sure if this is going to end up getting the JRA honors.

4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    The MV is all right. Neatly executed but not something I see myself watching over and over. But I am not an MV person to begin with. The song itself is above the usual A-side level, for which I am glad.

5. bscale

bscale Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I think Ikuchan is more suitable for center in this song but I understand how busy she is.
    Ikuchan looks most lively in this MV, she is perfect.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

First I would say this MV is epic - if we never had Synchro before. Second, I would prefer the other members instead of staff dancers. I'd be ecstatic if they suddenly showed up in this MV. I really like the song itself. It's just hard for me not to see too much of Synchro with this MV. But that's all. It's still a good start for this single.

7. TargaK

TargaK Kenkyuusei

It's exactly as I expected. I like the song, so it's enough to make this a very good single. The outfits and single covers are also nice.

However, I dislike the MV but that's to be expected considering that I dislike all "dance version" MVs. I'm just not the type to like "hidden meaning" and "abstract painting" sort of thing. Not to mention, we already had another one of these just a year ago. Considering that there are groups in both jpop and kpop that do both story MVs and dance MVs for every single, just making a "dance version" seems very lazy and very frugal. If they at least changed sets 2-3 times, it would have been acceptable.

On another note, I am surprised they didn't geoblock this, considering that the last 2 singles are currently blocked. Also, there's a surprising amount of English comments on the MV

Last edited: May 3, 2019
  8. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Guess I am not alone in my opinion

The songs itself needs a few more listens
    (would be nice if it gets picked up for some TV dorama or something)
    But fantastic MV though!

9. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Everything about the song is just flawless. I keep repeating the MV for about 3 hours. :shocku:

The only missing thing in this song is Super Mizuki Time and..... uhm.... Nishino Nanase.

10. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Sign of new era

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 15
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Happy happy IkuMai moment
    Happy happy see Reika smile, everybody happy

Just elegant MV , beautiful Nogichans...
    can't help but see some synchro similarity

12. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Not a fan of this, song or music video, but since someone said that this song might be for the Olympics then I get where they were coming from. Ultimately the Synchronicity comparisons do it too much harm. And, as much as I love her, I don't think Asuka is a good fit for this kind of song.

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

:D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Creative Creative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. TargaK

TargaK Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  15. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Isn't it too early for olympic? By next year this song might have been outdated already.

16. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    I kinda love it. The song's very different from a lot of their other stuff, and that's good - shows they're versatile. And the PV is so pretty and beautifully choreographed.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Dang, I didn't realize this one. Thx mate.

18. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    That's what people are saying, and to be fair preparations for the Olympics do start quite early so maybe they're not entirely wrong. But the message of the song does fit the Olympics, and frankly I can only see Nogizaka, out of all the Aki-P groups, to possibly perform at the Olympics.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Just woken up from a long slumber away from this site.

The song is great. I like the song as it is, not so much when with the MV as the wow factor has been all spent in Synchronicity. Probably because all the key creative directions behind the two songs are the same people (same choreographer, same MV director) the footprint of Synchronicity is everywhere. Even though I admit it's an incredibly beautiful MV. Back when Synchronicity MV was out I kept watching it multiple times. This one, I think watching it once is enough. I felt the same when watching Hadashi de Summer.

Glad that Miria and Ayane is in, and Kiichan in the 2nd row! Didn't see much of their faces though. Only at the end.

And also whyyy they need to add more dancers? If they need 50 people, Nogizaka combined alone is already close to that number! It's distracting. That screen time can be used to showcase the 2nd row and 3rd row members instead

20. windakhaty

windakhaty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I really love the mv, the song and the choreography of this song... The mv simplicity and elegancy make it more beautiful.. it's so classic (the same reason why I love synchro too). I can see why some fans said it like synchronicity ver. 2 but it's really different. The emotion and the dance meaning from this song is different with synchro. Asuka make a good job to deliver this song as a center.

The song when you hear it bring calmness and peace to your heart. It's really good to hear. Easy going and make you start to humming to the song although you doesn't know the lyric.

The negativity to this song start coz some of you start comparing this single with synchro. If you try to watch this mv without thinking about synhcro I believe you can enjoy the mv more than before.

This single already enter my fave song from nogizaka46.

Sent from my CPH1823 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1