1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    i thought it was generally known that akimoto was out of the loop of 48g policy-wise long ago.

---

and tgsk was threatened, even his child.:fear:
    he has scheduled a meeting for those who want to meet him in person on 20/5
    https://ameblo.jp/togachan1115/entry-12459088142.html

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  2. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    Yeah, it's becoming pretty clear that there's something going on at the top right now. This obviously has spread from a battle within NGT management to all of AKS. We're a week into May now with only one single released this year. The handshake schedule is looking really sparse now for the year, even with all the extra resales and dates they did for the most recent single. HS are by far their biggest money maker - I don't think there is any arguing that. Hell, there are currently zero handshake events scheduled for June or July. I guess they could add more dates and do extra resales of Jiwaru Days. With nothing planned so far for the summer - no SSK, no alternative events announced, and no HS events scheduled except during the holiday weekend in August, AKS is going to have a rough year. Obviously there is still time before the summer but they're running out of time to hype something up.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    This was really interesting to read. I'm not a big fan of Bunshun, not just because they're scandal hogs, but mostly because of how evidently they've mistreated Maho recently. Either way, this article raised some important issues.

I'm no Cisalpine when it comes to translations of such importance, but I can at least try and summarise it.

They made comparison between Showa era idols, which were mostly solo acts, and Heisei era idols, which were mostly group acts, starting with the popularity of MM in the 90s. It seems that in the Showa era individuals were important while in the Heisei era it's been groups; Acchan made her famous quote of "You can hate me but don't hate AKB" at the General Election years ago, and Shinoda Mariko also said before her graduation that it is important for old members, who can't keep up, to make space for new idols so that they can rise. At last year's General Election, many speeches also surrounded the topic of resurrecting AKB and bringing it back to the top. This makes it look like the survival of the group is top priority and suggests that even the members have this ideology of making sure the group is doing well, neglecting individual needs.

Furthermore, with the introduction of handshake events and particularly AKB's "idols you can meet" theme, the distance between fans and idols has grown significantly smaller. What's more, the advancement of the internet and particularly social media has brought the distance to a minimum.

I love both of them so much. I've never paid particular attention to Sasshi but I've always found her interesting, pretty, funny and talented. Over the past few months she's grown on me a lot, which makes it even sadder that she's only just graduating now. I'm really glad that she speaks up about things she considers important, even if management tell her not to (maybe this is also partly because she's leaving the group behind now) and that she supports Maho so strongly. Maho really needed and deserved a manager like Sasshi.

• Like Like x 7
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    There was no assault today. A report on the handshake.

"this time, Yamaguchi did not shake hands and only talked with fans. The lane in Yamaguchi is located at the very corner of the hall. According to the fans lined up, the wall was made invisible from the surroundings, saying "There were a lot of security guards, and it was carried out under strict guarding conditions." Yamaguchi looks fine with a smile saying, "Thank you for coming." Men who cry in the middle are also. A man said to have come from Niigata was worried that "Mahohon would graduate and there would have been no incidents." A call for message cards was also made by fans near the exit. "

https://hochi.news/articles/20190505-OHT1T50068.html

• Like Like x 3
  5. FMecha

FMecha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    アレックス・ボウマン(?)
    Twitter:
    FMecha_EXE
    It was announced it would that way earlier right?

6. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Yes, as far as I remember

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Summary for 5/5 (Sunday) translated from http://40298ch.com/test/read.cgi/karakoro/1548413013/374-
    Please let me know if I made a mistake!

Last edited: May 7, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 19
    • Like Like x 9
  8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Little correction: Its Togasaki own child that got threatened here. The death threat was sent to Togasaki current workplace just recently. He believes it comes from crowd enraged by his tweet back in March 2019.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    My own observation of Maho's lane on Sunday, from when I went to visit Tani Marika in the lane almost directly opposite Mahohon...

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    • Informative Informative x 8
  11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Wisest choice i suppose.
    So the suspicious girls avoid fans reactions.
    And it's hard to keep a good mood with people you no longer want to work with.

12. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Just a couple of business information, but details about the graduation stages have been published at last, and it turns out it will indeed feature only Maho, Riko, and Rena. Who decided about this setup is anyone's guess, since the management is pretty thrifty on words, but looking around at past handshake reports something tells me it's anything but the member's own intention (for example, Nakai seemingly told during a conversation with fans that she wanted to show up, but it was the higher-ups who decided it had to be so)...
    https://ngt48.com/news/detail/100003282

An approximative schedule of the three member's activities from here on has also been released.
    In any case, Photolog and Mobame will be discontinued the day after the graduation stage, the status of Twitter and Instagram are "to be announced at a later date", whatever it is supposed to mean. Only the presents and fan letters to have arrived until June 18 will be handed over to members, also.
    Time to save some things before I pack my things up as well, then...
    https://ngt48.com/news/detail/100003283
    https://ngt48.com/news/detail/100003284
    https://ngt48.com/news/detail/100003285

---
    A small description of the fan send-off at the ending of today's handshake event, taken from some fan reports that came up on my Twitter feed:

まほほんのお見送りしてきた。最後れなぽんとりったんともふちゃんも出てきたんだけど、卒業を選んだ3人が笑顔で、NGTに残る決断をしたもふちゃんがすごい泣いてて切なかった、、。これからは別々の道を進むことになるけれど、みんな幸せになってほしい!!!
    https://twitter.com/aozora_1108/status/1125366158150885377

Mahohon's send-off was held just a few moments ago. Toward the end of it, Renapon, Rittan, and Mofu-chan also made an appearance, but anyway the three members who chose to graduate all had a smiling expression, while on the other hand Mofu-chan, who decided to stay in NGT, was crying a lot instead. It was pretty sorrowful... From here on, each of them will proceed over different paths, but anyway I wish happiness for everyone!!!

まほほんお見送り終わりました!
    最後はれなぽん、りったん、もふちゃんも前にまできてまほほんの挨拶を見守っていた。
    その時からもふちゃんだけは号泣し2人に慰められていた。
    まほほんの挨拶は拡声器を使ったが声が小さく聞き取れないが最後に「またね」は大きく発してくれたので聞こえた。
    https://twitter.com/sugisaki_ko/status/1125371010667012096

Mahohon's send-off just ended!
    For last, Renapon, Rittan, and Mofu-chan also showed up on the front to observe Mahohon's greetings.
    From that point, Mofu-chan was the only one sobbing in tears, while she was being consoled by the other two.
    During Mahohon's greetings, she used a megaphone but since her voice was feeble there were bits I couldn't pick up, though at the closing "See you again" she shouted it out so loud that could be heard clearly.

---
    Sanspo published a transcript of the three members' farewell speeches to the fans at the end of said send-off, so here's a translation of each. The photos from the gathering are from this Sponichi article instead:
    [​IMG]
    皆さん、本当に今までありがとうございました。
    Everyone, thank you sincerely for having been here until now.

今まで握手会を休むことなかったけど、今回のことで握手会を休んでしまって、皆さんに会えない間が4カ月ありました。きのう、きょうと握手会やるのもいろんな不安があったんですけど、皆さんとこうして会うことができて、みんなに出会うことができて嬉しかったです。
    I have never taken a period of rest from handshake events until today, but I found myself forced to due to this time's circumstances. It had been 4 months that I didn't have the chance to meet any of you. Yesterday, and today, I was filled with anxiety about holding a handshake session, but to be able to meet with you all like this, the fact I could cross paths with you all, makes me so happy.

握手会を毎週のようにやれるのが凄く楽しかったし、私は凄く幸せでした。
    It felt extremely enjoyable to be able to have handshake sessions like every week, to me it felt extremely blissful.

みんなの顔を見ると、思い出が一つ一つよみがえってきます。あんなことあったな、あんなことあったなって。1人1人の方と会ってお話できる握手会が大好きでした。
    Seeing everyone's face makes memories come back to mind one after another. "Now I remember this thing happened", "And that other thing too". I love handshake events, where I can meet each person individually and have a conversation together.

たくさんの時間を掛けていろんな所から会いに来てくれる人がいて本当に幸せなことだなと思ったし、アイドルにならなかったらこんなにたくさんの方と、お話することなんてなかったんじゃないかなって思います。
    I feel really glad there have been so many people coming from different places, spending so much of their own time to come here. I do wonder if I would even have gotten to talk with so many people, had I never become an idol.

みんなに会えて凄く幸せです。たくさんの思い出をありがとう。至らないところも多々あったんですが、全部受け止めてくれて、自分のことを「何でこんなに好きになってくれるんだろう」って毎回思っていて。でも、自分のことを好きになってくれる人がこんなに幸せなことなんだなって。アイドルになって知ることができたし、きのう、きょうと握手会をやれて、このために生きてたんだって思うぐらい幸せでした。みんなと会うことができてよかったし、みんなと会うために私はアイドルになったんだなって思います。
    I am happy I could meet you. And I owe you thanks for all the memories we had. While I had many shortcomings of my own, you still accepted everything about me. Every time, I found myself thinking to me "why did you grow to like me to such a degree?". Even so, to realize that those same people who grew to like me so much are being so much happy. There's somehing I got to know only thank to having become an idol. As I had the chance of holding a handshake session today and yesterday, it felt so blissful that I was thinking how this is the reason I am being alive for. I'm glad I could meet with you all. I wonder if it's to meet with you all, that I became an idol.

毎週のように握手会をやって「久しぶり」って言って、「またね」って言える関係が凄く幸せでした。できることならまたみんなに「またね」って言って「久しぶり」って、また来週会うのに「久しぶり」って言えるような握手会がしたいなって思うけど…。アイドルとしては卒業しますけど、これからまた皆さんに会えるように頑張りたいと思うので、「またね」って言わせてください。
    What's more, I'm incredibly happy for this personal relationship we build, where every week like usual we would say "Welcome back", and then we could end by saying "See you again". If it's possible, I'd really like to have handshake meetings again where I may tell everyone "See you again" and "Welcome back", and then upon meeting the week after, be able to say back again "Welcome back". While I may be going to graduate as an idol, I'll work my best to be able to meet again with everyone, so allow me to say here and now "See you again".

皆さん、またね~!
    Everyone, see you again!
    Source: https://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/20190506/akb19050622000005-n1.html

[​IMG]
    今日はNGT48としての最後の握手会をさせていただきました。
    Today I had the opportunity of attending my last handshake event as part of NGT48.

皆様に温かく見守っていただきながら、無事に握手会を終えることが出来ました。
    With everyone of you gently watching over me, we managed to make it to the end of this without any problems.

この卒業は、次の夢への第一歩として、スタート地点だと思って、これからも頑張っていきたいです。
    I want to consider this graduation as a first step toward my next dreams, as a starting point, and so I want to keep giving my best even from here on.

こんなにも温かいファンの方々から約3年間こうして応援していただいて本当に感謝の気持ちでいっぱいです。
    To have such kind fans giving me their support like this for about three years, I'm am truly overwhelment by a sense of gratitude.

このような形で卒業をする以上はちゃんと自分の夢に向かって少しずつでも一歩ずつでも前に進んで必ず夢を叶えられるように頑張っていきたいと思いますし、私の夢はソロコンサートなんですが、夢にもまだまだ程遠くて、スタート地点に立ったばかりなので、これから発声練習などから始めて、絶対にみなさんと一緒に叶えたいなと思っています。
    As I have chosen to graduate in such a way, I also feel determined to do what I can to proceed ahead one small step at a time, and be able to fulfill my dream eventually. This dream of mine is to have a solo concert, but I am still very far away from reaching it, I only got to stand on the start line just now. For this reason, I'll be soon starting taking voice training lessons, and together with everyone of you I want to make this a reality for sure.

ですので、みなさんの心の隅にでもその夢を置いていただけたら嬉しいです。
    Therefore, I'd be happy if you too can hold this dream in a corner of your own heart.

いつになるかは分かりませんが諦めずに頑張ります。今度はみんなで嬉し涙を流したいです。
    I don't know when such a time will come, but I'll keep striving on without ever giving up. That time, I want to shed tears of happiness with you all.
    Source: https://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/20190506/akb19050623490006-n1.html

[​IMG]
    握手会ありがとうございました。ファンの皆様に直接感謝の気持ちをお伝えすることができて、嬉しかったです。卒業を発表してからの握手会日程が残り僅かということもあり、参加できなかった皆さんには申し訳ない気持ちでいっぱいです。本当にすみません。
    Thank you for having come to this handshake event. It makes me happy I could directly express my feelings of gratitude to all fans. Considering how there were only a few handshake sessions scheduled after I announced my graduation, I also feel like apologizing to all those who were unable to attend. I am truly sorry.

『ありがとう』『またね』『頑張ろうね』『応援するよ』というお言葉が本当に心強かったです。ありがとうございます。そして、私の推し色の横断幕と花束ありがとうございました。315に幸せでした。今日の景色は一生忘れません。また皆さんと笑ってお話ができる日が来るように、次の夢に向かって本気で頑張ります!
    "Thank you", "See you next time", "Do your best!", "I'm rooting for you", all those words feel really comforting to me. Thanks. Moreover, thank you also for the banner and the flower bouquet with my own oshi colors. I'm feeling happy to the extreme [note: 315 = "saikou" = "to the extreme" is also the nickname of Rena's fanbase, Team Hasegawa 315] I'll never forget for like the moments that I saw today. Hoping that another day will come where I can get to laugh with and talk with you all, I'll work with all my might toward my next dreams!

皆さんから頂いたお言葉を胸に、卒業公演で全力のパフォーマンスをします!最後まで、どうぞよろしくお願いします!
    I'm going to hold everyone's words in my chest and give a performance full of energy at the next graduation stage show! Please take good care of me until last!

本日は本当にありがとうございました。
    A sincere thank you for today.
    Source: https://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/20190507/akb19050700200001-n1.html

---
    Since they're availble, news clips also including a glimpse of the handshake session and the send-off speech:
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1125407969301020673/pu/vid/1280x720/Y3zv0UEySDvqn5gW.mp4
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1125495340788961280/pu/vid/992x556/D9tse_JD0nDaVW2h.mp4

Last edited: Jul 13, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 7
    • Like Like x 3
  13. SaitoWinterStar

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Fixed, thanks!

I don't like it. I wish at least the old Team G members would have been allowed to perform - there's nothing suspicious about that. Maybe the three of them chose to perform alone, but to me this feels like a final cold shoulder from management. Maybe there are factions within the staff fighting each other, able to secure Maho, Riko, and Rena a graduation stage at the cost of it being alone.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    While I don't know who decided that only the three would appear, I do know that a three person stage can be really good. The AKB48 14th gen stage with Mako, Miki, and Naachan is one of my favorites (for obvious reasons).

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Yes, that was a great stage, one of my favourites too. It was done in the final days of Nishino Miki's tenure in the group but Miki ALSO got a graduation stage with Team 4 a few days later.

The decision for only the 3 graduating NGT girls to be in the performance seems to be yet another management decision to psychologically punish Maho and the girls that support her. It's another punishment because Maho let the cat out of the bag on how shoddy an organisation AKS is.

The organisation of Maho's HS lane also seems like another method to isolate Maho from the other members. The prescence of AKS staff was, I presume, to make sure that Maho or the fans didn't talk about NG stuff (ie any anti-AKS stuff).

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I wonder if they will have VTR from other members as the three musketeers did from the other members of Tentoumu Chu!. Given management, I doubt it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. SaitoWinterStar

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    It was a busy day, so I felt like I should cover it here. Summary for 5/6 (Monday) translated from http://40298ch.com/test/read.cgi/karakoro/1548413013/374-
    Please let me know if I made a mistake!

Last edited: May 7, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 10
    • Like Like x 4
  18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 13
  19. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Kind of a side note, but Rena seems so heartbroken leaving NGT. They all looked really nice during their last handshake event tho. Glad it went well tho.

• Like Like x 7
  20. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    riko is still recovering from her knee surgery, she didn't dance at all and only sang one song on team g's senshuuraku, it would be a big question if she can handle the whole stage... or eventually only maho and rena would be doing most part of the performance.