1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Kamen Radio on ShibuyaCross FM
    MC - Shihori
    Co-Hosts - Mao & Yuuri
    Guest - Alice10 member Seri Suzumura:D

if the video does not show watch the video here
    渋谷クロスFM

2. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

o_O:confused: Where is Alixx #10 typical humor... why youre not useit anymore :cold::(.

3. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

OK, I'll be funny starting tomorrow. ;)
    However, this isn't the proper platform for fun and humor, this is serious business. Please keep that in mind.:)

Cadet Update
    A glimpse at some possible future ace members.

*Nice camera work, with lots of close-ups and panning.:approve:

Pa-Ken

OZ

Pa-Ken FTW
    Stronger set list
    :D

4. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

KAMEN JOSHI: Easter Girl Ririka Nagisa living large on the big screen.

@nagisa_ririka

Easter Girls with Yuno & Kotone

@Kamenjoshi_WEST

Sora TikTok
    https://www.tiktok.com/share/video/...m_medium=iphone&app=tiktok&utm_source=twitter

Collectibles from "The Lockup" collaboration.
    Alice10
    [​IMG]

Armor Girls
    [​IMG]

Easter Girls
    [​IMG]

Steam Girls
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Future Hall of Famer Yuuri Kinoshita celebrates 5th anniversary of joining Alice Project.:ome:
    [​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/AliceProject_mb/status/1126443466672693249
    @yuuri_kinoshita

#木下友里

KAMEN JOSHI: Armor Girl Waka Nozaki 2019 Birth Fest on April 6th.

@nozaki_waka

KAMEN JOSHI: Alice10 member Yuuka Kojima 2019 Birth Fest on March 30th.

@kojima__yuuka

Mask ceremony for new Steam Girl Harumi Osuzu, April 7th.

@osuzu_harumi

In "The Lockup".

[​IMG]

:D

@mine_satsuki

6. SummitSlimegirls

SummitSlimegirls Kenkyuusei

Going golden Alixx#10 @ pages 100, look at. Look! At! That beautiful stylistic motherfucker :inlove:
    May KJ bring to your shiny new mask an infinite goldmine of fun and wonder, nicely done:banana:

Give us a new single you legion of wonderful ladies, your adventures sure do take some surprising road. We actually got none since we, me & Alixx had both of our feet firmly install in this 48single machine extraordinaire.

Last edited: May 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Oh yeah, on page 200 I'm changing my profile name to " THAT STYLISTIC MOTHERFUCKER". [hehe] Now "that's gold Jerry,............ GOLD!!!"

A new Golden Era is upon us, let's all enjoy the ride;)
    The Era of Rena will be here soon.

You were here for "Personia" as the last official release, no?

To commemorate the opening of Japan's first Monster Museum in Miyoshi City, Michino Mononoke Museum, select members Moa, Seri, Mao, Yuuri and Shihori fully committed to the cause with some amazing costumes for the festival parade and performance.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    WINNER:1st:
    [​IMG]

More pics here:
    https://alice-project.biz/report?id=1157

Festival street interviews and parade
    https://twitter.com/monofes344/status/1121987834829606913

Performance

KAMEN JOSHI: Alice4 One Man Theater Live 11/12/2017.
    Excellent set list with some rarities and oddities.
    A special guest joins in with about as much dancing skills as a tree stump, very robotic and stiff like one of those department store mannequins. :hehe:

From Indonesian fan club Stephan Wira
    [​IMG]Stephen Wira

Go Rena Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:1st:

@rena_yamamiya

Last edited: May 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Just did a half hour chat with Momomin (sadly I was late seeing her online). When I got on she looked like she was about to fall asleep (she was laying in bed) but when I told her that Kamen Joshi was on Dutch tv last month she gave a very cute surprised reaction and she sat up saying "wait, what what what?" and I had to tell her everything about it. She was also completly awake again.
    She also got a plush bunny yesterday which she was cuddling and playing with a lot, very cute to see.
    She also asked once again when I would be back in Japan (which for now I will probably shift from october to september). Because in Japan they don't use the names of months like we do she was a bit confused about "september" so I told her my next learning goal for Japanese words would be the months which caused her to instantly shift the topic to learning languages which we then also talked about a bit.
    She wants to learn Korean and English and if I understood her correctley she wants me to talk English with her because it helps her learn.
    She was also troubled by a nasty sounding cough, when I asked her about her health she said she has a cold which in turn she thought came because she was very busy last month.
    Sadly I had to go to do some stuff and when I told her I had to go she also said to the rest of the people in chat "I go to sleep, chat is over". I know this sounds a bit pridefull but I can't deny it felt nice.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Are you having a good time?
    Sounds like you're having a damn good time.:)

Thanx for taking the time to share the fun:approve:

[​IMG]
    Today KAMEN JOSHI: Easter Girl Miyuu Gohitigiri graduated. :(

Pics
    #五比桐美憂
    https://www.alice-project.biz/report?id=1163
    @gohitigirimiyuu

KAMEN JOSHI: Steam Girl Fue Mizuno 2019 Birth Fest

video clips thread
    https://twitter.com/tospowebstaff/status/1127257045353226245
    @mizuno_fue
    She possesses fangs
    [​IMG]
    How fucking rad is that:omfg:

Even when she does it, I still don't get it:blink:

[​IMG]

Outstanding arrangement and execution at the pinnacle of the Amaga discography.

[​IMG]TKTK

Mystery Box :rofl:

[​IMG]

Here comes summertime:D

@mine_satsuki

• Like Like x 2
  10. FruitPunchSamurai

FruitPunchSamurai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    I think I cursed it. A few days ago Sara said on Twitter she had something to tell everyone for today.

At the end of the performance Sara told everyone she will be graduating from Steam Girls on August 31. She's been thinking about graduating since last year, and firmly decided on it now. Everyone in Steam Girls was crying.

I've always liked Sara, and I honestly can't think of anyone who could stand as center aside from her. What are your guys' thoughts on this?

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    @Alixx #10
    Damn right I am having a good time

As my monthly budget wasn't finished yet I could chat with Momomin again :)
    I told her yesterday that I would also be visiting her chat if she would do one today and when I entered it was clear she was expecting me as she immediately woke up from being half asleep again to show the book she is using for learning english (she also showed her hangul book) which she promptly put to good use during the rest of the chat.
    As you expect we first chatted about learning languages, we both agreed that words are easy but grammar is hard. She also told me that her sister is going to attend a language school.
    After that I asked her what she would do in my shoes if she had to choose between A: go to Japan in September and then again during her birthday or B: Go to the Kamen Joshi live in December.
    We agreed that it is a very hard choice to make (if you want please comment on what you would do).
    Note that thanks to me typing in english per her request (usually I would chat in combination with google translate) we would come back to the learning languages topic regularly and I have said it before and will say it again, she clearly has a good bit of talent and a growing confidence in her english (atleast on liveone).
    We also talked about holidays in general, she found it very nice that I could take long holidays (I get the choice between 1 x3 week or 2 x 2 weeks). She said however that KamenJoshi is way to busy so she is already happy when she can take one or two days off. This also turned up a rare serous matter (I try to keep the chat lighthearted and fun) but when I commented on her saying she was very busy with "Idol = hard but fun" she looked serious and though she only said it was hard it was clear that it isn't always fun and for us as fans I think it is good to remember that the Idols we support/treasure aren't living in a happy wonderland even though it is their job to make it look like they do.
    Trying not to make her to troubled we turned to language again (We both enjoy this subject) but this time I told her that the most difficult thing for me in learning Japanese is actually trying to hear correctly what people are saying.
    I gave her an example with how she introduces herself in the chocomeshi videos, namly that when she introduces herself her name sounds like Momin and not Momomin. Turns out there is nothing wrong with my ears, as she said she is indeed saying "Momin" as she thinks "Momomin" is a bit to long to use.
    Then we turned to the subject of chocolate. Turns out she is a big fan of milk and white chocolate which she likes to enjoy with some Japanese tea. She doesn't eat it often though. When I told her I saw chocolate pizza in the supermarket here in The Netherlands she was clearly interested and apparantly there is a white chocolate pizza in Japan (compared to brown over here)
    Sadly at that point my points started to turn low (Momomin admitted yesterday that liveone chat is expensive) so we had to say goodbye to each other and I thanked her and she thanked me and I promised her to be back again next month and I could tell from her reaction that she understands that my visits are a monthly thing.

A note on something I couldn't put in a good place in the story:
    In the chatwindow I could see that other people regularly asked her about who I was, Momomin quickly answered them in pretty long answers after which they kept quiet which is another thing I noticed and I hope it isn't bad (for her):
    Even though at one point there were 25 people in her chatroom hardly no one actually said something or tried to have a real conversation. This is something I see almost everytime. And it's not like I didn't give them a chance. I enterd the chat half an hour after she started it and also kept quiet for a few moments when other people asked her something. However as I said, those questions never lead to a conversation (She did answer those questions with a smile though). And I don't know if it is because she knows I can be quite talkative but Momomin clearly tried to speak as much in english and I had the feeling everytime the Japanese visitors kept a bit quiet she focussed her attention to my (often by calling me out with a question or something). Maybe because I talk a lot, maybe because I can help her with her english, it can be because I am there just once a month or a combination of all but I hope my presence in her chat isn't bothering anyone.

In responce to other posts:
    Those Mine Satsuki video's are very dangerous, it isn't quite the thing I like but I have to admit she looks mighty fine. Has anyone heard anything about when she will transfer to Tokyo or has that been cancelled?

@FruitPunchSamurai
    Graduations are always sad, and graduating when just turning 23 is early. The only thing I can say that if she has been thinking about this for a year then she probably has good reasons to do so. Although I hope this isn't an omen of things to come as Steamgirls has two other members who, when purely looking at their age (personally I don't care about such a thing), are probably going to graduate sooner then later.

Last edited: May 13, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  12. SummitSlimegirls

I love Sara but if cerisier existed back then she would be in cerisier.
    It is the ideal time we had to replace Sara if she quit:

Oz kohosei center line are on fire:

Waka-B vocal wow that improvment FAST, she my favorites center since i started to follow them in 2015. We needed her in Kamen Joshi last month, this isn't her league. I am a major fan of Sena Mitsuki too, the replacement center now and many will become too, she can do eveythings, being the sweetest or the heaviest. She can be as versatiles as her hair color is getting improvement.

For the current Steamgirls:

Riru is great as center, different vocal style but it would fit Steamgirls music well.
    I could give Yurie a chance as well.

Under 20 center: Waka-B or Mitsuki
    23 years center: Riru or Yurie
    Funny enough all 4 of them are relatives newcomer.
    mmayybee Fue or Hinata but they're out of my top 4

NOT HARUMI
    i would audition Alixx #10 or FruitPunchSamurai before Harumi.
    not Harumi please,
    like ... for me Pa-ken is better now without Harumi in it.
    If Paken struggle vs Oz, you're not doing Paken correctly, with the right costume, girls and setlist Oz cannot match that. Stop trying to see a center girls in what Harumi can deliver right now please.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

What the hell is all this shit ???
    A new Stiga center is needed ???
    No worries.

Rena Yamamiya

Game Over

Next........

Being more of a fan of the overall KJ concept than any one individual member, I would go to the big show in December.

Canadian Wisdom:approve:

Amaga jr. beats Stiga jr. all day.....................every day.

Something is missing here, an elephant in the room if you will, that has only been alluded to thus far.

Is the assumption here that Satsuki is going to fly in from Osaka and be an automatic in for A10?
    I honestly don't get the A10 vibe from her and she certainly won't take Morishita's position. It took a minute to get over the Tachibana Hangover, but Mao is awesome and I am behind her 100%.
    Seems to me that Satsuki could plug right into the Stiga center, which would provide the high visibility that management wants for her.
    Will be interesting (as always) to see what plays out.
    *Next Girl Up*

For some Sara nostalgia, a most excellent re-uploaded performance, circa Nov.2016 (G-Cup Twins in the house) 4G's;)
    Great camera work and some back lighting on stage that gave off an eerie atmosphere that I thoroughly enjoyed.

KAMEN JOSHI: Steam Girls Koharu Hinata's final appearance on Tama TV

@coharuhinata

Pa-Ken Cadet Saria Seira's first appearance on Tama TV

@seira_saria

Trickster
    https://twitter.com/seira_saria/status/1124588997022347264

Area #89 with Sena & Miya

@senamitsuki0709

@miyasemia

Still not feeling it:blink:

@kusunoki__mayu

14. SummitSlimegirls

I have a vision where, you take all 4 band:
    Alice10, Steamgirls, Armorgirls, Eastergirls
    Outside of the girls who truly try their best.
    Which one is the better? Which one is the worst?
    keep the better, rebuilt a new unit from the worst
    they're a WHOLE LOT we could do differently.
    In north America you don't keep your weaker theather show upstage forever.
    You try on something else. The worst get delegate as a kohosei show
    and it would be an amazing kohosei show.

15. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    I don't mean to make your decision harder but if it's October, she might get promoted to Juban judging based upon previous promotion announcements. I'm like 80% certain she'll get promoted but when she will is still in question.

Which leads me to the next point of Satsuki is still being transferred over here, the full details are going to be released around summertime, which kind of puts things into place as with Sara leaving they could put Satsuki as center. In other West related news Ririka Nagisa is out from performances for the rest of the month following Miyuu's graduation on the 11th due to her leg injury. Japanese message boards question whether West will be okay in the near future.

The whole "idols needing to show a happy face despite the situation" really came up with Steam Girls as they had to be smiles and stuff during handshake and cheki time, but when they weren't interacting with fans they were clearly crying. Shihori couldn't compose herself enough for handshakes.

I don't think you need to be too concerned about being in Liveone as Liveone is one of the few ways you get to directly influence an idol's pay (at Alice Project), while I don't know what other fans think, I'm sure some are thankful for supporting Momomin.

16. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

FYI, I could out dance everyone of those little vixens....AND......... I possess a vast array of weaponry perfect for the task.
    A couple of flamethrowers would fit in nicely.

Area Girls live 5/11.

17. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Hahahaha, I'm curious what you have against Harumi.

I agree that Pa-ken has always beat OZ. OZ has always felt like a group of misfits gathered together with no original songs, but Pa-ken has always been cute and pretty from the start, not to mention they evolve into the strongest unit, Armor Girls, whereas OZ evolves into Steam Girls who are a cadet unit to Juban (in the past).

18. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

19. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    @FruitPunchSamurai
    One of the reasons I want to shift my holiday from October to a other date is because of the rugby world cup. A Japanese friend of mine (who is a huge rugby fan) warned me that during the world cup hotel prices might be quite higher then normal.
    I send my boss a mail to explain the situation so I will have to wait for his reply before I can make a decision.

On the subject of Momomin being promoted to Alice10:
    I truly hope this is going to happen and not Just for her. If Momomin would go thto Alice10 then that would open up a spot in Armor Girls for Seira to fill and I think she deserves it.

I also agree with what had been said about Steam Girls probably being the best place for Satsuki. Not only because she would fit the role well but also because steamgirls need her. Although I doubt that immediatly putting her in a center postion is a good or propper decision, but that is my heart speaking, from a buisness perspective it would make perfect sence.

20. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Wow thanks for all the talk, that's a bummer about Sara - she ruled "Sexy Rabbit" & really impressed me on my last visit!